Status: I hope you really like it. I also post it on my tumblr. Its best to check it out on there if you have one because i'm already like on chapter ten.

Kiss Me and I Bleed

Fantastic Guys

I sat straight up and crossed my arms. “What if I don’t want Tony to stay with us?” I asked.
“Nicole, don’t be selfish. That’s his son, and you two are supposed to making these kinds of arrangements yourself. Its only going to be for a little while.” He replied.
“But what about you? Wont it be uncomfortable for you for Tony, Me, and the baby all under the same roof?” I asked.
He shook his head and answered. “Yeah its going to be really uncomfortable for me, but even just Chris being there can be awkward. Looking at him is a painful reminder that he isn’t mine, but I love you and I can get passed that. Plus me and Tony are cool so it probably won’t be that bad.”
“Well I’m not cool with Tony being there with us.” I replied. Mike looked at Chris and then back to me.
“Well you better get used to it because he’s coming over. He’s only going to be there with us until he gets a place closer to where we live, so he can be with his son more. If you can look at it that way it won’t be so bad. I know you love your son, and I know you know that Tony’s going to be a good dad so just let him get a chance to actually do that.” He said. I still wasn’t super excited about Tony living with us, but Mike had a good point. He always had a good way of making me see things clearer. I shrugged my shoulders. Mike took that as me surrendering and smiled and kissed me. Chris was still crying and I took him from Mike’s arms, and fed him.
“I think I like being a mom.” I said, and smiled up at Mike.
I didn’t have to stay long at the hospital, because the birth went smoothly. I couldn’t wait to get home, and be by myself with Mike, Chris, and unfortunately Tony. Words couldn’t express how pissed off I was when I still couldn’t get any peace and quite for at least a week. Family and Friends were coming in and out of my house. Everyone wanted to hold Chris, and it felt like the only time I got to hold him was when I had to feed him. But if they could they would definitely do that themselves too. There was no where I could go alone. Everywhere I went someone would follow especially if I had Chris with me. Mom and Tony’s mom made huge meals every night which wasn’t that bad, and the also helped clean which was even better. Whenever I felt like I wanted to scream I would see Leslie looking over at me like she knew how I felt. She had went through the same thing I had when she had Nova.
“Chris is amazing, but I kind of wish you had a girl so we could dress them up in the same cute outfits.” Leslie said.
“I love Nova, but I don’t think I want a girl. Boys are less complicated.” I replied smiling at the two babies who were sleeping peacefully.
“Yeah, but they also have so much energy. How’s it like having both Mike and Tony here?” She asked. I frowned and shrugged my shoulders.
“Its ok right now. I barely get alone time with Mike, and they both love Chris to death. Honestly I was afraid that Mike would leave me if Chris wasn’t his. But its hard to see who loves Chris more. They’re soo good with him, and he loves the both of them.” I answered.
Leslie shook her head and said.
“Mike loves you. He wouldn’t leave you because of that. You’ve done some pretty shitty things to him. I really don’t know what you could do to finally make him want to leave. Oh and another thing. You will miss all of this. Its going to get a lot harder when you don’t have a cooks and cleaning ladies. You’ll have to do all of that by yourself.” Leslie replied.
“Yeah I’m totally looking forward to that.” I said. Leslie laughed. I noticed she was distracted by something, and I looked in the direction she was looking. I saw that he was looking in our direction. I didn’t know if he was looking at me or Chris. I got up from where I was sitting and walked over to him. “What’s up?” I asked.
He shrugged his shoulder. “Nothing really. I just like watching you with Chris. I guess you can kind of say he’s the only guy besides me that I approve of.”
“Well the only guy who gets to approve the men I like is my dad.” I replied.
“I know. Would your dad approve of me?” He asked smiling.
I looked over to where my dad was having a conversation with Mike. I looked back at Tony. “My dad likes the guys I like. But he does think you’re a pretty nice guy, and he does see that you’re a good dad. But even I can see that you’re a awesome dad.” I answered. Tony smiled, and even though I tried not to it made my stomach flop around a little.
“I love him, and even though you made it clear that you don’t want me. I still want you, and I’m ready when you’re ready to make us work.” He replied.
I shook my head and said. “Tony you could very well be waiting a very long time.”
“Well what percent chance do I have with you?” He asked still smiling.
“I’ll give you at least a 15% chance that you and I get back together.” I said. I saw that Mike and my dad had glanced over at us for a second, and then I started to feel kind of weird having this conversation with Tony. I took a step away from Tony. He probably noticed, but that didn’t stop him from trying to flirt with me.
“That’s more than I thought I would have. What can I get with 15%?” He asked.
“I gave you 15% because I’m in a good mood today, and with 15% I’m letting you talk to me like this without getting mad or crying.” I answered.
“You haven’t cried lately. I think it was probably just hormones. I like the none pregnant you the most. You’re more laid back and don’t shit yourself over dumb shit.” He said, and that made us both laugh. At that moment Mike came over to us.
“What so funny?” He asked. He didn’t seem jealous that we were laughing, but it didn’t stop me from taking another step back. “When we were at the hospital I had to convince you to let him stay here.” He said smiling. This time my stomach was doing summersaults, and my heart was accelerating.
“I’m trying to make the best out of this situation, and we were laughing because Tony thinks I’ve been calmer since I’ve had Chris.” I replied.
Mike nodded, and smiled at Tony. “Yeah you laugh more and cry and scream less.”
“Yeah, and I know Mike will agree with me with this. But I love seeing you this way. All happy and smiling and laughing.” He said. Mike was nodding, but my face turned red. How could he just come out and say how he feels about me so boldly. I looked up in both of their eyes, and saw undying love looking back at me. I’m pretty sure a lot of girls would die to have to fantastic guys all over them, but I really hated it.