Status: I hope you really like it. I also post it on my tumblr. Its best to check it out on there if you have one because i'm already like on chapter ten.

Kiss Me and I Bleed

I Won't Walk Away

How could this be happening now. Just when she was starting to actually come to her senses and realizing that her and Tony belonged together. I could tell why Angela was so messed up. I didn’t know what I was supposed to be feeling right now, and I was worried for Nicole because Mike had just found out about Tony and her and I knew he was planning on leaving her, but there was no way that would happen if he found out she was pregnant. “Does she know for sure that she’s pregnant or that Mike’s the dad?” I asked. Angela didn’t answer me. She was to busy looking at the door, and when I stopped talking I could her Nicole walking in this direction. When she opened the door I instantly felt so bad for her. She looked a mess. Her usually cheerful hazel eyes were filled with sadness and were red. Her nose also matched. She was so small and so young there was no way she could be pregnant. If she was that would mean that she would have to kids under the age of two by the time she was 21.
How the hell could she be pregnant?!?! I had even heard somewhere that you couldn’t get pregnant if you were breast feeding. As soon as Nicole walked through the door I grabbed her and hugged her really tight. As soon as I did she broke down like she had probably done earlier. “Are you sure you’re pregnant? Have you taken a pregnancy test or gone to the doctor?” I asked while still holding her tight.
I waited patiently while she tried to get herself together. “No I haven’t taken any tests or gone to the doctor. I just know I’ve been late for a while now.” She answered. I finally let go of her and we all sat down on the bed.
“Why didn’t you tell us?” I asked.
She shrugged her shoulders and answered. “I don’t know Morgan. I don’t want this right now. I was hoping that I would eventually get my period, but its been like two months and it still hasn’t came.” I could tell that she wanted to break down again but she stopped herself. There was no way I could tell her now.
I shook my head. “There has got to be some other reason why you haven’t gotten your period yet. You can’t be pregnant.” I could have volunteered to go out to the store and get some pregnancy tests, but then that would make it all seem real. At least now we could still pretend that maybe here period would come any second. I could see why Nicole didn’t want to tell anyone. At that moment we could hear Chris’s cries coming from his nursery. Nicole got up without saying anything and went down the hall. When she left I wanted to break down like she had earlier, but I didn’t know when she would come back and Nicole was already upset and I wanted to be strong for her.
“What now?” I asked Angela. She was the oldest person her she should have some kind of grown up answer.
Angela looked just as lost as I felt, but she answered. “I’m going to go to the store so we can make sure that Nicole is pregnant, and you stay here and I don’t know just be here for her.” I nodded my head and she picked up her keys and left. At that moment I really wanted Vic to be here. He was one the only people who I could break down in front of and not feel totally weak. I was thinking of Vic and the way he felt when I was in his arms when I felt Nicole’s phone vibrate on the bed. Thank god she had left it here. She did not have to deal with Mike and Tony right now. Right now she had to figure out what she was going to do with herself. I picked up the phone and said. “Before you say anything I have something to tell you.”
“Morgan. Where is Nicole?” He said. I could tell that he was angry and hurt, and I was going to do everything I possibly could to protect my best friend.
“I know you know what Nicole did, but please she does not need to have this conversation with you right now. She just found out about you and Stephanie and me and you.” I replied.
Even through the phone I could sense a change in him. He understood that Nicole was probably really upset right now. He didn’t say anything so I went on. “And umm Mike. Nicole’s late.”
There was anther pause. It was so quite on his end of the line that I thought he might have left his phone. “Are you still there?” I asked.
“Yeah. I’m still here.” He answered. “Is she sure that she’s pregnant? How long has she known?” He asked.
“No she’s not an hundred percent sure, but she’s been late for a couple of months. Angela just went out to get some tests.” I answered. “Mike I don’t know if you’ve decided to leave Nicole please don’t. I don’t know if she can take this. I don’t know how much pressure she can take before she snaps. Like last time. But I’m also going to tell you that Nicole does still love Tony, and you know that. So I’m going to ask you that if she decides she wants to be with the right guy then you let her. If you love her the way you say you do than you’ll let her be with the guy who honestly loves her and she loves just as much.” I said.
“I know. I need to talk to her, but I’ll wait tell I get back home to do that. But I don’t know if I can just stand there and watch her go back to Tony. I know you think Tony loves her more than I do, but you have no idea how much I love her. How much it hurts to see that she still looks at Tony like he is the love of her life when she’s already promised to marry me so we can spend the rest of our lives together. You have no idea how much it would hurt to watch her walk away with her baby that I help take care of and helped raise and gave him a part of me. And now she might be giving me something that I wouldn’t want from any other girl but her. I’m not going to just let her walk away from me. I’m going to do everything I can to keep her.” He stopped talking. He was so full of emotion, and usually I would have argued with him but I was not up for that.
Instead of arguing I said. “Ok Mike lets just let Nicole decide what she’s going to do.” I hung up the phone right before Nicole walked back in the room with Chris. It was amazing how he was the only peaceful calm thing right now. Like none of the things going on around him effected him in anyway.
“Who were you talking to?” Nicole asked.
I didn’t want to actually tell her, but I still had her phone in my hand so she guessed. “Does he know that I know about him and Stephanie?” She asked. I nodded my head and left out the part that he also knew that she had sex with Tony again. “I want to hate him for what he did to me. But that wouldn’t be fair because I deserved it.” She said. She was trying to fight back tears, but she rarely ever let herself cry in front of Chris.
“You did not deserve to be cheated on. Yeah what you and Tony did was wrong, but you two love each other. And why did they do it? What good reason could they possibly come up with? You heard Stephanie she did it just because she was hurt and wanted revenge. You do not do that to someone you call one of your best friends.” I said shaking my head.
“I don’t know anything anymore. I’m just so confused.” She replied.
I placed my hands on her shoulders and said. “You’ll figure it out, and I’ll be there for you and Angela and Leslie and if you want you can talk to my mom.” I looked in Nicole’s eyes and I saw that she was scared, but I could also see that she was going to stay strong and she would figure out what she was going to do. She sat there holding trying to get Chris back to sleep, and by time she did Angela had gotten back from the store.
“Are you ready to find out for sure?” Angela asked when she walked in the room. Nicole laid Chris down on the bed and reached out for the bag. I could see that her hands where shaking when she reached out. We all went down the hall to and Angela and I waited outside the bathroom while Nicole went inside to pee on the pregnancy test. All three of us already knew what the results would read, but we were all hoping that some how they would come back negative.