Status: I hope you really like it. I also post it on my tumblr. Its best to check it out on there if you have one because i'm already like on chapter ten.

Kiss Me and I Bleed

ASAP

NICOLE’S POV
When I hung up the phone I started to go outside to check on Tony, but was stopped by my grandma. “Tell me what’s been going on with you lately.” She said.
I sat down on the couch in front of her. “I want to be with Tony. I really do, but I can’t because I’m with Mike.” I said.
She smiled like she was about to burst out laughing and replied? “And why don’t you leave Mike to be with Tony?”
“Look at me grandma. I’m carrying his baby and I’ve hurt him so many times. You should have heard his voice. I know he loves me, but I can’t love him the same way I love Tony. I’ve tried and it didn’t work.” I answered.
She was still smiling like she knew all of the answers to every problem I had. I should have talked to her before. She was always had awesome advice for me when I lived here. “So what your saying is that you with Mike because you feel bad for him?”
“No. I don’t know. I do love him in a way, but I love Tony more. If I loved Mike more than Tony I never would have left California with him so we could hide from everyone else.” I answered.
“You shouldn’t be having this problem Nicole. If you love Tony more than you should just be with him.” She replied she started to get up, but I stopped her so I could ask her a question.
“But how do I just leave him grandma? I don’t think I can hurt him like that.” I asked.
“I know it’ll be hard, but if you have to do it than that’s what you do. If you get married to someone you don’t want to marry than you’ll only hurt yourself and you would be hurting Tony.” She answered and then she got up and left.
I knew I had to get out of this some kind of way, and I was to scared to break things off for good with Mike. I was always in love with Tony and I should have ended it with Mike a long time ago and maybe we wouldn’t all be in this kind of situation. I got up from the couch taking Chris with me to go meet Tony outside. I sat beside him on the step and said. “I talked to my grandmother about what I’m going to do.”
Tony looked up and for a second I saw hope and then he quickly put on his best poker face. “And what are you going to do?”
I waited awhile before I answered so I could think about my decision more. “I’m going back to California and I’m going to get married.” I finally said. Tony was even more mad than when he was talking to Mike. The last time I had seen him this angry was the day he moved out of me and Mike’s house. He got up from beside me on the step.
“Why are you doing this?” He asked.
“Its just something that I need to do. I need to marry Mike before I completely change my mind. So when we get back to California I’m going to marry him as soon as possible.” I answered.
I could tell he wanted to say more and that he wanted to yell, but I knew there was nothing he could say that he had never told me before. He went back in the house to his things, and I followed him. He was really quite and I didn’t want to say anything to do him because I was scared he would go off. Not even Chris could get him out of his bad mood.
When I told my grandma that I was leaving and why I could tell she didn’t approve, but I had made my decision.
MORGAN’S POV
It was oddly quite in the house mostly because Mike was still really mad and was being mean to anyone who dared talk to him including me. I was using all my energy and self control not to go off on him. I was still cleaning up when I got a call from Nicole. That was the first sound we heard except for glass being swept up, footsteps, and breathing so everyone looked in my direction. I wasn’t that surprised to see that it was from Nicole.
I left the room without saying anything. Mike had been an ass to me and he didn’t deserve to know what Nicole was going to tell me. “Why the hell did you just leave like that?!” I whispered yelled. I instantly felt bad for doing that when I heard her voice and I knew she had been crying.
“I’m sorry. I needed to get away and talk to my grandmother about what I should do.” She said.
“No I’m sorry for being mean. Its just Mike kind of blames me for things that you and Tony do so I’m trying to be nice to him since he’s so upset.” I replied.
“I know that’s why I’m coming back.” She said. My hand flew to my opened mouth. I couldn’t believe what she was telling me. Not even an hour ago she had told Mike that she wasn’t coming back yet.
“So what are you going to do when you get back?” I asked.
She was quite for awhile and then when she talked she was whispering so I guessed that Tony was around. “Do you think Leslie can get the dresses done really soon because I think I’m going to get married.” She said.
“You are?!” I asked.
She paused for a moment and then she burst out crying. “I don’t know. I don’t really want to, but I’m going to do it. That’s why I want to get married sooner than we planned before I back down.” She said.
I looked behind me to make sure that nobody was listening to me talking on the phone. I finally just decided to go outside and talked.
“Why are you doing this Nicole?! If you don’t want to get married than you don’t!” I said. “You’re going to make yourself miserable.”
“I’m not miserable when I’m with Mike. I can be happy with him and I will if I marry him. Then when the baby is born we’ll be even more happy.” She replied.
“You not making any sense Nicole! Your making a mistake.” I said, but I don’t thinks he heard me because I believe Tony was close to her again and she was talking to him.
“I gotta go. I’ll talk to you when I get back.” She said and hung up before I could say anything else.
I stayed outside for a few minutes before I went back in the house. When I walked back in the living room everyone looked in my direction.
“Who was that?” Vic asked.
“It was Nicole.” I said and I noticed that Mike’s expression turned from anger to hope for only a second. “And her, Tony, and Chris are on there way back to California.” I added.