Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Meeting Mrs. Malik

"Good morning, love." I heard someone whisper in my ear. A warm hand touched my arm lightly and then rested on my cheek before a pair of familiar lips met mine. An involuntary smile made its way to my lips as butterflies fluttered wildly in my stomach.

"Good morning, Liam." I whispered; still smiling widely at my wonderful boyfriend. It's times like this that I wonder how I got so lucky so as to have someone as wonderful as Liam in my life. He looked so... ravishing with his tousled bed hair, flushed cheeks, and slightly swollen lips. I assure you, nothing happened last night. Other than the us making out and being touchy-feely; nothing else occurred.

My eyes dropped down to his neck and I grinned smugly when I saw about four love bites there. His hand flew up to his neck and he playfully poked his tongue out at me.

"I'm really liking your love bites, Li-li." I teased.

"Sod off, Arie." He mumbled indignantly which made me laugh lightly before reaching out and caressing his cheek then planting a kiss on his lips.

"This a really nice way to wake up." I whispered.

"I agree."

"Maybe we should just sleep beside each other everyday?" I suggested.

"It's plausible. Though, I wonder what your mother, the Princess Royal, will think about that."

"She can just go fuck herself," I whispered with a laugh, "I love you and I am sleeping beside you whether she likes it or not."

Liam chuckled, "What about the paparazzi?"

"Screw them. Screw the world. Screw the haters. They can all go to hell for all I care." I threw my arms around Liam's neck and pulled him closer to me before pressing my lips against his; making both of us gasp for air afterwards.

"I love you, Arie."

"I love you, too, Liam."

***

"Zayn's married?" I whispered in disbelief as Liam and I sat in the bus on our way to Princess Park Manor where his and the boys' flats were located. He chuckled and made a 'sshh' motion.

"Yes, they are. Haven't you heard about his and Lil's 'secret wedding'?" Liam asked.

"What? No. How long have they been married?"

"Their first anniversary is on June 18th. Lil's already 7 months along."

"Really? But, would you mind telling me who Lil is?"

"Lil is Louis' little sister. She's 17."

"Oh, only a year younger than me. Is she nice?"

"She's very nice; a lot like Louis, though. But very nice."

"Have you ever fancied her?"

"I was infatuated with her for the first week that I met her."

"Do you still fancy her?"

"Nope. Not when I have the most beautiful woman in the universe as my girlfriend. Arie, for me, no other woman even holds a candle to you. Sometimes I just sit back and wonder how lucky I must have been to deserve you."

Okay, that was very sweet yet creepy. It's like Liam can read my mind.

"We're here, love." He whispered and pressed the buzzer which made the bus stop. We immediately got off and hurriedly walked towards the large building in front of us; our hands intertwined.

"Liam?" I whispered as he fished his pocket for his keys.

"Yes, love?" He asked with a small smile; finally getting his keys from his pocket and unlocking the front door before letting me in and helping me out of my coat.

I smiled and leaned up on my toes before pressing a kiss to his lips, "I love you."

He chuckled, "I love you too."

"Liam? Is that you?" Niall's familiar Irish-accented voice called from upstairs.

"Yeah, Niall." Liam answered and held my hand before leading me up to the second floor. Niall stood there and opened his arms before engulfing me in a hug. I grinned and hugged him back. Seriously, he gives the best hugs ever. Even better than Liam.

"Hi, Arie." Niall greeted.

"Hey, Niall. 'Sup?" I asked; moving back to stand beside Liam, automatically reaching out to hold his hand again.

"Nothing much. And you, Liam, where have you been all evening?" Niall chastised Liam which made me giggle. Talk about role reversal.

"I was at Arie's, didn't I tell you?" Liam asked with a quirked eyebrow.

"Oh. Right. I forgot. Lil's been in one of her 'moods' again." Niall said and scrunched his face up which made me bite my lip to keep my laughter in.

"Where's Zayn?" Liam asked.

"He's trying to console Lil. But, no such luck."

"Maybe I can try talking to her? A girl-to-girl talk is what calms me when I'm grumpy, or disturbed, or when I have my monthlies." I said the last part with a laugh as Niall and Liam cringed away from me.

"You've obviously never talked to a pregnant woman before." Louis said tiredly as he exited a room with a bruise slowly forming on his cheek.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he pursed his lips before answering, "She smacked me. My own sister..."

"Maybe you shouldn't talk to Lil right now." Liam said softly.

"But I want to congratulate her for smacking Louis." I said with a laugh before making my way towards the door that Louis just closed behind him.

"Arie!" Liam called frantically, "She might hit you. I can't have you bruised..."

"Then explain all the bruises on my neck." I answered cheekily which made Niall and Louis say 'ooh, burn.'.

"Those-those are a different kind of bruise." Liam stammered which made me raise an eyebrow at him and give him an incredulous look.

"Is sand still sand if you put it in water?" I asked him with a wide grin.

"Well, yeah, but... Arie," Liam whined and latched on to my arm then tried to pry my hand away from the door which made me laugh.

"Liaaaaam," I playfully mocked him, "Let meeeee goooo. A pregnant woman can't hurt me."

"Fine. You can talk to Lil, but only for five minutes. And then we'll go out for some me and you time, okay?" Liam said softly; letting go of my arm and caressing my cheeks with his fingertips before pressing a light kiss on my lips which made Niall and Louis fake gag.

"Okay. Five minutes." I agreed; powerless to his adorableness.

"Zayn, I just want to bloody murder you!" Someone screamed angrily from the other side of the door. And then there was sobbing. I cautiously opened the door and saw a girl with a very big belly sitting down on the couch, her head in her hands.

"Hi?" I asked unsurely. Zayn looked over at me and offered me a small smile which I returned, albeit hesitantly.

"Lil, someone's here to talk to you." Zayn said softly. Liam gently ushered me into the room and I glared at him for touching my bum.

"Is it the doctor?" Lil asked softly and then yelled, "You are such a prick!"

Wow. Talk about bipolar.

"You must be Lil." I greeted and made my way over to where she was and sat down on the coffee table in front of her.

"I am, what's it to you?" She snapped at me.

"Sorry." Zayn whispered.

"It's okay." I mouthed and smiled at Lil before taking her hand and rubbing soothing circles on the back.

"Hi, Lil. My name's Arie. I'm Liam's girlfriend." I introduced myself. She looked up at me and her eyes widened in recognition.

"But you're...."

I cut her off, "Arabella Windsor. Yes. Just call me Arie. So, what's making you feel so... disturbed?"

"I don't know." She answered frustratedly and I soothed her by patting her hand and shh-ing her.

"It's okay. Let it all out."

"It's just... I'm so stressed about the baby. And I don't even know! I-" She continued ranting and I nodded for every complaint she fired at me.

"What makes you feel better, Lil?"

"Sleep."

"Then sleep. Let it take over. Close your eyes and rest." I whispered and helped Lil lay down on the couch. In a matter of seconds, she was fast asleep.

"How did you do that?" Liam asked in amazement. I smiled and turned to him and the boys who were all gobsmacked; standing behind me.

"Psychology major at Cambridge. You need a good major when you're a law student." I explained.

"Your girl is smarter than Lil, Liam." Harry said appreciatively. I shrugged and walked over to Liam before wrapping my arms around his waist and leaning my chin on his chest so that I was looking up at him.

"Go get changed so we can have 'Arie and Liam time'." I ordered softly and Liam chuckled before kissing the tip of my nose and leading me out of the room.

"Arie," Zayn called. Liam and I turned to him. "Thank you."

"All in a day's work, Zayn."

"You know, love, you're so amazing." Liam complimented which made a light blush crawl on my cheeks.

"You are ten times more amazing than I am."

Liam shook his head with a smile on his face before leaning down and pressing a sweet kiss to my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Arie's Outfit

Thank you to everyone who has commented. I really, really, really appreciate all your lovely comments. :)

To all my Lil and Zayn readers,
The baby in their original story will be born around January. While in this story, the baby will be born around April so that I won't spoil anything for you guys. Okay? Sorry for the confusion. xx And, one last thing, I'm already writing the next chapter for When I Think About You. It's halfway done. I might post it some time around Thursday. xx