Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Walk Through The Park

It's Wednesday today, a day before that charity event that my grandmummy was holding. Currently, Liam and I are at Piccadilly. We're just window shopping, though. I guess you can call this a date.

"Let's go to the park!" Liam stated brightly as he looked down at me.

"Right now?" I asked incredulously as a grin made its way to my face.

"Yes! Right now." He answered and intertwined his fingers with mine before dragging me off to the nearest bus stop. We boarded the bus and everyone looked at us weirdly as if asking 'what the hell is the princess doing on a public bus?'. But I only smiled at them and waved as Liam scoured the entire bus for seats. When he did find empty seats, he gestured towards the seats and waited for me to situate myself by the window before sitting down beside me and intertwining his hand with mine again.

"This was very sudden." I mumbled and looked at Liam who smiled at me before kissing the tip of my nose. The other people that could see us stared not-so-discreetly and I ignored them.

"I figured that you were getting bored of seeing windows and clothes, so I thought that you'd like a scenery change." Liam rambled which made him even cuter than he already was.

"You're too sweet for your own good, Lili." I whispered and pecked his lips lightly. Then, I settled back in my seat and resumed watching all the cars pass by.

***

"This is our stop, Arie." Liam said softly and helped me get off the seat before going to the back doors of the bus and getting off at the bus stop.

"Well, what do we do now?" I asked as I looked at the lush trees in the horizon, just beckoning me to frolic under their canopy with Liam by my side.

"Anything and everything we want. Tag, you're it!" He 'tagged' me and then ran off towards the trees. I stared after him and rolled my eyes before leaning down and unbuckling my sandals and picking them up before running after Liam while screaming my head off like a lunatic.

"Liam! Come back!" I whined after I reached the tree line. He was deeper into the evenly spaced tree garden and he started laughing which made me pout.

"Come on, Arie! We're playing tag!" He teased which made me purse my lips in a pout. And then, a bright idea popped into my head. "Unless you give up and admit that you're an indoor freak!"

"Oh, screw it!" I huffed and tossed my bag and sandals to the ground before running after Liam with all my might. He chuckled and ran towards a tree, probably to hide behind it, but he tripped on the grassy ground and I laughed before leaning over him and pressing my index finger to his nose.

"Tag. You're it." I said smugly before turning my back to him and traipsing off as if I was on a catwalk. Liam got up and my eyes widened a bit before I bit my bottom lip and ran off just as his fingers brushed the sleeve of my trench coat.

"NOOOOO!" He bellowed and I let out a breathy laugh as I turned around to look at him.

"I'm too fast for you, Payne!" I taunted which made him narrow his eyes at me. I must admit, that action was unbelievably sexy and made my lady parts tingle.

"I'm going to get you, Arabella!" He hollered before sprinting towards me, making me squeal my head off as I tried to run away, key word is TRIED. He caught up with me and wrapped his arms around my waist before lifting me up in the air and pulling me close to him as I struggled to break free from his grasp. He set me down on my feet again and I stopped struggling for both our sakes. Then, he gently turned me around before placing his hands on my waist and leaning in towards me with his eyes shining with mirth.

I leaned in to meet him halfway and brushed my lips very lightly against his before grinning and pulling back, causing him to stumble forward as I giggled and ran off towards a tree.

"Arie! Don't be a tease!" Liam whined like a 5 year-old which made me giggle and dart over to the next tree trunk when I heard him coming closer. I pressed my back against the rough trunk and inched around to see if Liam was nearby. He wasn't.

"Boo!" He said quietly and I jumped ten feet in the air as he chuckled at my reaction. Then, he reached out and placed his hands on my waist before leaning in and pinning me against the tree with his body. Is it just me or did it just get hot in here?

"No one teases Liam Payne and gets away with it." He murmured against my lips with heavy lidded eyes that mirrored my own. His breath fanned against my lips and I could taste the minty-ness of it.

"Really?" I whispered and closed my eyes as I ran my hands up his toned torso and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him even closer to me which made the space between our lips less than half an inch.

"Yes. No one-"

I cut him off, "Shut up and kiss me, Liam."

He smiled and pressed his lips to mine in a gentle kiss which soon escalated into a heated one. My hands knotted themselves in his hair and I tugged gently which made a throaty moan come from him. I smiled into the kiss and gasped into his mouth when he pressed his pelvis against me. He was ready and there was no denying it. But, this wasn't the right place for that sort of thing. So, I did the most sensible thing that any person would do and broke the kiss, albeit reluctantly.

"Liam," I whispered breathlessly.

"I know. Tonight."

***

"I'm too heavy!" I whined softly as Liam insisted on carrying me on his back since I was barefoot, and wearing my heels/sandals on grassy ground would just end up with me whining as Liam helped me off the ground.

"You're not. Which reminds me, you need to eat more, Arie.You're stick thin." He said with a frown. I nodded wordlessly and bit the inside of my bottom lip; a habit that only occurred when I was nervous.

"Okay." I whispered and Liam smiled at me which made me smile back at him. His smiles are contagious.

He crouched down and I reluctantly wrapped my arms around his neck. Once I was settled in, Liam straightened himself out and placed his hands under my thighs before he marched onward with my satchel swaying from my shoulder and my heels laced into the straps.

"This is the first time I got a piggy back ride from one of my boyfriends." I admitted quietly as I pressed my cheek against Liam's shoulder.

"Well, your exes are all dicks." Liam said distastefully. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes, they are. Liam, you're the most special one out of all the men in the world. I wish I'd met you sooner." I whispered against his clothed shoulder.

"I'm here now, aren't I? I'll always be here for you, Arie. I promise." My heart fluttered wildly in my chest as the words left Liam's mouth. He's the first one to ever promise to always be there for me.

"Always?" I clarified; wanting to hear him confirm what he had just said.

"24/7, 365.5 days a year. Always."
♠ ♠ ♠
Arie's Outfit

Hi, guys! It's been a veryyyyyy long time since I last updated. I finished 'When I Think About You' first before updating again so that I wouldn't be tempted to leave the story unfinished. So, yeah. Now that it's done... I'm still quite emotional over it. I'd been getting teary-eyed all day when Lil and Zayn crossed my mind.

Anyways, I missed this story and I will devote all my time and attention to it since Lil and Zayn's story is now done. I'll miss them being the center of attention. :'< Now, I shall make Arie the center of attention... as well as Liam's world. ;D

Well, toodles! :3 xx