Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Rants and Innermost Feelings

"Is Liam going to pick you up?" Zara asked from her place on my bed as I rummaged around my room, applying the final touches to my make-up.

"Yes, he is." I answered before applying some more lipstick and smacking my lips together to even it out.

You're all probably wondering what happened yesterday evening with Liam and I... well, nothing happened. No sexy time for Liam and Arie. He had to go to an urgent meeting with their manager about their oncoming tour. I didn't like it one bit, and neither did Liam, but we had to cope with it. Maybe tonight will be the night? Who knows?

"Arie," Zara called softly. I looked at her and sat down on the empty space that she patted on the bed.

"Yeah?" I asked curiously while I fumbled with the hem of my dress. Zara put her left hand ontop of both of mine and I stopped fumbling with my dress.

"We're going to Berkshire... well, you're going to Berkshire with grandmummy and grandpapa, this coming Saturday. Maybe you can bring Liam along so that he and the grandparents can get to know each other?" She suggested which made me smile.

"That's a brilliant idea! I just hope that Liam won't be shy around grandmummy and grandpapa." I mumbled quietly and gained a reassuring smile from my soster.

"He's the mature, sensible one, right?" Zara clarified.

"Yeah." I answered softly as a smile crawled on my lips. Just thinking about Liam had me smiling.

"Then you have nothing to worry about." She reassured me.

"But he's not a royal." I admitted the harsh truth that has been plaguing mine and Liam's thoughts as of late.

"So is Kate, but do you see us condemning her?" She asked sensibly before patting my hand again and getting off the bed.

"Well, no... but Kate's related to royalty. Hell, we're 17th generation cousins from mum's side of the family. Wills and Kate are cousins on both our side of the family and aunty Diana's. That technically makes her a royal. Liam is just... Liam. He's my Liam. No trace of royalty Liam. One Direction's Liam. My Liam." I rambled, earning a grin from Zara.

"You love him and that's all that matters." She stated smugly. This is the first time that I've been so serious in a relationship; already talking about the future and whatnot. This is the first time that I'd really fallen in love.

"I don't know what I would do if even one of you didn't like him because he wasn't a royal. I want to abdicate my title, Zara. Really, I do. But he won't let me. Liam won't let me ruin my future..." I said in an anguished tone. I needed to let this all out right now, "He thinks I'm going to ruin my carefully planned future if I do that when, in reality, it's a crappy future! A future with him is all I want. Maybe not marriage right away, but, just having him by my side... it's the future that I want."

My sister remained quiet and continued smiling at me. I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes before opening my mouth to speak, "I, Arabella Elizabeth Mountbatten-Windsor, have fallen head over heels in love with Liam James Payne."

I opened my eyes and stared into Zara's own pair, "Is this how it felt when you fell in love with Mike?"

Mike is Zara's husband.

She nodded, "Yes. Minus all the drama about not being a royal."

"Ugh! Why does life have to be so complicated!? Here I am, pouring my heart out through a rant... and my problem will never be fixed unless, by some miracle, everyone loves Liam and wants to be around him for all eternity!" I continued rambling, making Zara giggle to herself as I paced back and forth.

"Your highness, Mr. Payne has arrived." Landon stated.

"Should I tell him to come up or should I just go down there right now? It's still too early to leave." I checked my grandmummy's watch which indicated that it was only 6:15 PM; the party didn't start until 7:00.

"Invite him up here. I'm about to leave, anyway. You know how our brother gets when he's late for a soiree." Zara said with a laugh which made me grin. Mark always got mad at us when we made him late for parties.

"Tell him to come up, Landon. Thanks." Landon nodded and closed the door behind him.

A few seconds later, Liam was knowking on my door. I got up off the bed and opened it only to be gobsmacked as my eyes landed on my boyfriend. He looked dashing in a dark grey tux, matching dress pants, white button down shirt, and black tie... let's not forget his shoes, though. I think I'm going to die of cardiac arrest.

"You look..." We said simultaneously which made us laugh.

"You look beautiful. Gorgeoud." Liam whispered appreciatively as he gently cupped my cheeks in his hands; making me blush madly.

"You're not bad yourself." I answered and smiled before leaning in to press my lips against his.

"Whoah there. I would like to be out of this room, let alone this house, when you two start snogging." Zara piped up which made me and Liam tear our gazes away from each other to look at her.

"Oh, Liam, I'd like you to meet my older sister. Zara, you know Liam." I glared slightly at Zara who laughed quietly and moved to stand in front of Liam and I.

"I know of him. I don't know him. Hi. Arie has been talking nonstop about you!" Zara greeted and gave Liam a hug which Liam returned.

"All good things, I hope." Liam answered with a chuckle which made my heart race in my chest.

"All good things. She can't find one flaw about you..."

I cut Zara off, "Didn't you say you were gonna go and meet Mark?"

She laughed and nodded before giving me a hug and shaking Liam's hand., "It was nice meeting you, Liam. I'll see you two later at the party."

"Yeah, yeah. Just go," I answered with a roll of my eyes before practically shoving Zara out of my room. "Now, where were we?"

Liam cupped my cheeks again and leaned his forehead against mine, "I think I was just about to kiss you."

"Well then, do it..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Arie's Outfit

Hai, guise! :D I luff all of you! I'm so sorry that it's short. But, I need help from my friends (no, not drugs) for the next chapter. I'm not good at describing parties, okay? I need some consultation. Sorry again. :< xx