Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Letters and Phone Numbers

"It was really nice to meet you guys." I said with a warm smile before hugging the One Direction boys; saving Liam for last.

"It was really nice to meet you, too, Arabella." Liam answered as he hugged me.

"Arie, are you single?" Harry, the curly-haired one with green eyes, asked cheekily.

"As a matter of fact, I am." I answered with a grin.

"Your highness, it's time to go." Landon said gruffly and ushered me away from the boys.

"Well, bye, boys." I said with a wave before letting myself be ushered away; but not without looking at Liam over my shoulder and sending him a sly wink.


"I forgot to give him my number!" I mumbled and hit my forehead with my palm as I lay in bed the morning after that charity event; still too lazy to get out of bed.

"Princess Arabella," Brady knocked on my bedroom door. I lazily got up and trudged to the door before opening it.

"Yes?" I asked sleepily.

"Your letters have arrived." He answered and handed be plenty of letters and post cards that were bundled together by a rubber band.

"Thanks." I said gratefully and got my letters before shutting the door silently.

Every single day, I'm tied to my obligation as a princess to read and answer at least ten letters from my loving 'fans'. And so, I sat down on my bed and rifled through the thick stack of letters, reading a good few before letting my eyes drift to the other letters that were scattered on my mattress.

"Well, what do we have here?" I asked myself amusedly as I reached for the green envelope with turtle designs on the bottom right corner.

Liam James Payne
Princess Park Manor,
Royal Drive, London, N11

Her Royal Highness Princess Arabella
26a Conduit Street, London,W1S 2XY


I opened the letter and eagerly unfolded the letter.

Your Royal Highness,

I don't know how to say this... but... would you, maybe, like to meet up for coffee? Or tea? Whichever you prefer.

I'll be free all week, so...


Call me! 07xxx xxx xxx!

Sorry. Harry wrote that when I wasn't looking. So, umm... you can just call me if you want to have coffee/tea with me.

Sincerely,
Liam


"Even in a letter he's shy." I mumbled quietly and folded the letter before grabbing my phone from my bedside table and saving a new number to my contacts.

Liam Payne
07xxx xxx xxx


"Brady?" I asked aloud.

"Yes, your highness?" He asked from the other side of the door.

"Do I have anything scheduled for today?"

"No, your highness."

"Okay." I answered chirpily. "Hello?"

"Hello?" Liam answered groggily.

"Did I wake you?" I asked worriedly. "I'm so sorry."

"No, that's alright. Who is this?"

"I'm the person who received a very adorable green envelope with turtle designs on it." I answered with a light laugh.

"You got that already?" He asked confusedly.

"We get our mail daily, Liam. When did you send it, anyway?"

"Uh... Right after you left. I, err... I forgot to ask you for your number."

"Well, now you have it. Now you must guard your phone with your life. Only a handful of people know my private number."

"I feel so special." He played along which made both of us laugh.

"Well, you are." My hand flew up to my mouth as a blush crawled on to my cheeks. "Errm, about the coffee/tea date.. I'm free today,"

"Great! I know this nice café. It's near Big Ben. But, if you want to go to another place, I'm fine with it." He answered.

"It's fine. I want to go to that place you said. I haven't been to any other cafés here since I got back two months ago."

"It's February now, so, you got back around December?' Liam inquired.

"Yup. December 18, to be exact." I answered with a grin. "So, what time will we meet up?"

"Around 8?"

"8 sounds great. That rhymed. Anyway, I have to get ready, Mr. Payne."

He cut me off before I could say anything else, "I'll pick you up from your flat. If you want me to, that is."

"Sure. When you get here, you just have to ring the doorbell twice. And, I'll tell Brady and Landon to let you in. I'll see you later, Liam. Bye."

"See you later, Arie. Bye."

With that, I dropped the call and got ready for mine and Liam's coffee... date? Is this a date? I don't know what this is, really!
♠ ♠ ♠
First shoutout goes to Dance.Dance.Dance..

:)