Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

News

"Tell me something that you can't do." Liam challenged as we laid on my bed in my flat. I still wasn't allowed to exert any effort into walking despite the fact that my ankle was already in the healing process. The doctor said that I can start walking again by next week.

"I... I can't ride a bicycle." I admitted sheepishly which made Liam sit up and use his right arm as an anchor as he looked at me with confusion and shock clearly written on his face.

"You mean to tell me that you can ride horses... but you can't ride a bike?" He clarified which made me blush before nodding.

"I've never been taught how to ride a bike. Just horses." I whispered and snuggled my cheek into Liam's chest.

"I'll teach you when your ankle gets better." He answered softly before running a hand through my hair and kissing the crown of my head.

"Liam,"

"Yes, hunny bunny?" He asked softly.

My heart started beating loudly in my chest and I felt like I was going to have a seizure. I really didn't want to tell him. I knew that it would break his heart.

I've broken many hearts before but, call me a bloody bitch, I never really cared for them. I never loved any of them.

"I..." I trailed off, suddenly feeling like the wind was knocked out of me.

"Hmmm?" Liam dragged out before chuckling.

"IneedtogobacktoCambridge." I spoke so fast that even I couldn't understand my own words. My heart beat wildly in my chest and I knew that I was close to hyperventilating.

"What?" He asked with a small smile on his face.

"I need to go back to Cambridge," I mumbled quietly, "I need to go back to school."

"What? Why? You said that you had the year off." He asked as a frown took over the smile on his face.

"I did have the year off. But the dean of law called my mum and it would put my family to shame if I didn't oblige with the dean's request for me to go back to school." I explained and Liam nodded solemnly, as if he was thinking of something.

"When do you leave?" He asked.

"In two weeks." I whispered. I guess this is it, then.

Liam got up off the bed and looked down at me. I bit my bottom lip and blinked my tears back as I opened my mouth to speak, "Where are you going?"

"To pack my bags, of course. Unless you don't want me to come with you." He raised an eyebrow at me and I looked at him in confusion.

"What? Y-you're coming with me?" He nodded, "To Cambridge?" he nodded again, "But I'll be busy with school. We won't get to spend much time together."

"As long as you're there with me, even if you're busy with school, I'll be happy." He answered softly and lifted his hand up to stroke my cheek. I smiled and looked into his mesmerizing eyes that, up to date, have always rendered me speechless.

***

Come the second week, and it's already halfway through March. Liam and I had settled in my flat here at Cambridge, and my mother seemed to be delighted at that. I bet that Liam had passed another secret test.

My mum seems to like Liam, it's just that she appears to be a bloody bitch because she just has this certain bitchy aura that surrounds her. It comes with being the Princess Royal, I guess.

Oh, and I can walk again.

"Do you really have to go to school today?" Liam asked for the umpteenth time that morning since we woke up. Well, I woke up and he was stirred out of his slumber by my leaving of the bed. "It's raining outside."

I looked at him sadly and sat down on the bed as he continued to lounge under the covers in all his shirtless glory.

"Liam, you're making it hard for me to go to school." I huffed and Liam pouted which made me groan aloud and get up off the bed.

He reached out and grabbed me by my wrist which made me stop in my tracks.

"I'm sorry." He apologized with a cute little pout which made me roll my eyes.

"Stop pouting." I chastised and he chuckled.

"What time will you be home?" Liam asked softly as he looked into my eyes.

"A-around twelve." I stuttered out. Damn him and his eyes.

"How far is the university from here?" He asked, an eager glint present in his eyes.

"It's a fifteen minute walk from here to there." I answered and quirked an eyebrow at him.

"Let me walk you to school, then." Liam stated happily.

I didn't want to burst his happy bubble, so I agreed.

On the way to the university, Liam wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to his side before kissing my cheek.

I giggled, "What was that for?"

"I just wanted to kiss you." He answered with a cute little shrug that had me grinning from ear to ear. "Can I not kiss my beautiful girlfriend?"

"You can. She's just not used to having such a sweet boyfriend who makes love to her and doesn't fuck her every night."

Suddenly, the rain started to pour heavily and our shared umbrella wasn't enough to fend the downpour off. Liam and I ran to the nearest shop which happened to be a convenience store.

I brushed myself off and laughed at Liam whose hair was a mess of wet curls on his head.

"You look funny." I stated through giggles.

"You're the one to speak. You have a bird's nest on your head." He teased which made my hands automatically fly up to my hair and pat it down, only to feel that it was slightly wet, but still in a semi-neat arrangement. "I'm just kidding, hunny bunny. You look beautiful."

I narrowed my eyes at him and turned around to look at myself from one of those overhead reflectors that they have in convenience stores. Something from the newspaper rack just below the reflector caught my eye.

There, on the front cover of every bloody newspaper and tabloid in Britain was a picture of me and Liam entering my apartment here in Cambridge with bags laden on our arms.

"Bloody hell." I mumbled and walked over to the newspaper rack before picking a tabloid up and reading the article.

Princess and Pop Star Moving In Together?!

Yesterday, Princess Arabella and her boyfriend of almost 8 weeks, Liam Payne of One Direction, were seen entering her apartment in Cambridge with what looks like weeks' worth of clothes packed in their bags.

The 18 year-old royal attends Cambridge University which is the reason for her having to move back to Cambridge; so she can attend university.

Many believe that Liam Payne, 19, has temporarily moved in with the princess to spend time with her before he leaves for One Direction's U.S. Promotional  Tour. While for others, Payne is only in the relationship to promote his band.

It looks like things are getting quite serious, though. Three weeks ago, Payne was also seen leaving Windsor Castle with a few select members of the royal family.

Only time will tell if this new 'it' couple is a hoax or not.


"They think we're a hoax." I huffed and turned to look at Liam who was reading over my shoulder. He frowned and gently wrapped his arms around me before kissing my forehead.

"Don't let them get to you. I love you, you love me... that's all that matters. You're all that matters to me, hunny bunny." He whispered and I giggled at his new-found pet name for me before hugging him back.

"I love you so much, Liam James Payne. You're my knight in shining armor; come to save me from this lonely place."
♠ ♠ ♠
Arie's Outfit

Hai, guise! Sorry this took so long to post up. I've been typing up some future chapters that my friends and I have been working on. We've been brainstorming A LOT since I want their instant feedback on some chapters. And... well... they like the future chapters very much. They even wanted to strangle me for doing what I did to Arie.

Anyway, that's enough spoilers. And... thank you so, so much for all the comments/reviews! I love all of you! xx

P.S. What did you guys think of this chapter?

P. S. S. I'm sorry to say this, but... no one got the guessing game right. :( Maybe I should have given a clue. Sorry. :<