Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Lightheaded

"I'm going to the library to study." I called out from the first floor of the flat as I wrapped my coat tighter around me.

"Would you like me to go with you?" Liam asked as he bounded down the stairs.

I shook my head, "I know that you have to attend this very important meeting with the boys."

"How did you know?" He asked curiously and I laughed quietly.

"Lil told me that Zayn and the boys are coming here to brief you in about your promotional tour that starts next week. They can stay here, y'know. This flat is clearly too big for the four of us." I offered kindly.

"Where are Landon and Brady anyway?" He asked and looked around.

"They went back to London to get briefed about my schedule for the royal tour to Australia." I answered chirpily.

"Oh yeah! You'll be there the same week that we're going to be there, right?" Liam asked eagerly which made me giggle as I nodded.

"Yes. I am. And I shall see you there. Now, I really have to go to the library. Just lock the door if you and the boys want to walk around the neighborhood." I bid and leaned up to kiss Liam's lips. He pouted and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'll be back in an hour, Li-li. It's not like I'm going to get murdered on the way to the library. It's only ten minutes from here." I reassured him and kissed his cheek then bolted out the door before Liam could speak up in protest.

"I love you!" I announced loudly and blew a kiss at Liam who stood by the doorway with a worried look on his face.

"I love you, too." he answered and pretended to catch my kiss before kissing his fist.

As soon as I rounded the corner, I adjusted the beanie on my head.

"Stop! Thief!" A woman screamed and I turned around to see what was going on.

As soon as I turned, though, I felt someone grab me roughly and pull me closer to their body; effectively having me in a choke hold. Something pricked my neck and I assumed that it was a knife.

Stay calm, Arie. Panic is the enemy. Stay calm.

"Come near me and I'll kill her!" The man shouted in a furious voice that was raspy and breathy.

"The princess!" A bystander to my left said in panic as I placed my hands on my attacker's arm that was wrapped around my neck.

"Princess? Why are they calling you princess?" The man asked me as he pointed the sharp object at my throat, lightly pressing it into my skin.

By now, I was starting to panic. I wanted to bawl my eyes out... but I couldn't. It would show my captor that I was weak; and that's a big no, no in a situation like this.

I shrugged, "I don't know."

"I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR BULLSHIT! Tell me why or I will slit your throat at this moment." He yelled and pressed the knife deeper into the side of my neck, pricking the skin and drawing a small amount of blood that trickled down my neck.

"Someone call the police!" Someone yelled frantically. I bit the inside of my bottom lip and continued to hold my tears back.

My mum made it through a kidnapping attempt when she was younger, my grandmum even kept her stalker busy when said stalker crept into the palace. I could do this. I can do this. I can-

"Arie!" Liam's familiar voice rang out in the sea of voices that drifted in the air. All talking stopped and all eyes fell on Liam as he rounded the corner, his hair all mussed and his cheeks were pink from running the short distance from the flat to here.

He got his phone out and I could see his chest rapidly moving up and down as he talked to the person on the other line. He dropped the phone call and slipped his phone in his pocket before moving to the front of the crowd.

A man put his hand on Liam's shoulder, pulling him back. Liam turned to glare at the man.

"I think it would be best if you stayed out of this." The man stated.

"Stay out of this!? That's my girlfriend being held hostage there! I can't just stand by and wait for a miracle to happen!" Liam yelled angrily. My eyes widened in surprise and I felt a coldness wash over me. For once in our relationship, I was afraid of Liam. He never got angry. Never.

Liam roughly shook my the man's hand off his shoulder and continued to move to the front of the crowd.

"I will give you anything you want. Just let her go." Liam stated in a determined voice which made my heart clench as more tears welled up in my eyes.

"I don't know... I think I might just give your girlfriend a little taste." My captor placed his lips by my ear and I shivered with so much disgust.

"No! No. Please. I'll give you anything you want. Just let her go." Liam pleaded as tears rolled down his cheeks. I wanted to thrash around to get to Liam and wipe his tears away, but I couldn't; not with the knife digging deeper into my neck.

"Anything?" The man asked. I could hear the smile in his voice. Bloody bastard.

And then, the police arrived. They assessed the situation before taking Liam away. 

Where were they taking him!? I need him right now. I need my Liam.

After ten minutes, Liam came back with a couple of police men flanking him. Other police men roped the scene off so now, the bystanders were all watching behind a yellow tape.

"I'll give you anything you want. Just let her go." Liam repeated his earlier plea. I bit my bottom lip harder to prevent the tears from flowing down my cheeks.

"A plane to Mexico and 10 million pounds (pounds = UK currency). Cash." My captor answered and stepped back, taking me with him. "RIGHT NOW!"

The man pressed his knife deeper into my neck which drew a lot of blood. I could see Liam sobbing right now. His shoulders were shaking and his eyes were red rimmed from crying.

Cameras focused on this scene and I closed my eyes as the first tear fell.

"Please, let me go. Can't you see that this is hurting him?" I spoke softly as I tried to keep my voice even.

"Why would you care about his feelings?" The man sneered at me.

"Because I love him." He pressed the knife even deeper into my neck that it started to throb as warm blood continuously trickled down my throat. 

I started feeling lightheaded... and then...
♠ ♠ ♠
Haiiii, guise! I updated twice today. :3

Arie's Outfit

i hope I get comments/reviews for this. ;) what do you think is going to happen!? Will Arie live to see tomorrow? Will Liam go into a mental breakdown? Will the royal family not act upon this? Find out in the next chapter of...

I'll stop now. That sounded cheesy. Lol. I luff you guys! xx