Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Don't Do This

(I updated twice today. :3)

April.

May. 

June.


Three months have passed ever since Liam left for One Direction's tour. Right now, they're in Australia. I was supposed to be there, too, but the royal tour got cancelled due to undisclosed reasons.

For the past few months, Liam would call, text, and sometimes Skype with me when he wasn't busy with rehearsals and signings, and the like.

Though, it wasn't good enough to reassure me that he was doing fine out there. I wanted to see if he was eating right or if he was sleeping 8 to 9 hours a day. I worried for him, though he always reassured me that he was alright.

My life after Liam had left was back to the normal routine. Wake up in the morning, answer letters, attend a few events, go back home, talk to Liam if he wasn't busy, sleep.

I wanted to go clubbing with Harry, my cousin, a few times, but my subconscious always stopped me from reverting back into my old ways. I promised myself that I would stop this clubbing vice for Liam, if not for myself.

My phone rang just as I laid down on my bed and I answered it happily, knowing that it was Liam. No one really called me on my mobile apart from him.

"'Ello, Li-li." I greeted happily.

"Arie," He mumbled and then sighed as if he was stressed.

"Is something wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Ye-no-yes. Arie, I think we should break up." Liam whispered. I could hear the reluctance in his voice.

My breath caught in my throat and my heart stopped beating as it slowly broke into tiny pieces. My eyes filled with tears and I bit my bottom lip to keep myself from crying if this was some cruel joke that the boys had dared Liam to do.

I waited for the laughter to ensue, but only Liam's quiet sobbing and sniffling greeted my ears.

"W-why?" I asked; still trying to keep my voice steady. "Is there someone else?"

"No. You're the only one that's been on my mind, Arie. I'm doing this... because I love you and you deserve someone who will always be there for you; not halfway across the world." He answered as he sobbed; breaking my heart even more.

"But you're just a phone call away." I reasoned; my voice wavering a bit.

"It's not the same. I love you, Arie. I really do. But I don't deserve someone as perfect as you. You're a princess, I'm just a commoner-turned-popstar."

"You're my Liam. You can't do this. You can't. I love you... There's no one else more perfect for me than you." I was full-on sobbing by now.

"I am, Arie. I'm your Liam. I'll always be your Liam. But you deserve someone better than me. Someone from your own part of society." He answered as more tears rolled down my face. I didn't bother wiping them away for more tears would only replace them.

"You can't do this, Liam. Please. I'll renounce my title if that means we can be together. I'll give everything up for you. Please. Don't do this." I pleaded desperately as more sobs came from my mouth.

"Don't do that. No. You're not going to ruin your future for a boy from
Wolverhampton. That's all I am, and that's what I always will be: just a boy from Wolverhampton. I'm so sorry, Arie. I'm really, really sorry. I love you. I'll always love you." Liam apologised and continued to quietly sob along with me. And then, the line went blank.

"I'll always love you, too, Liam." I whispered and dropped my phone to the floor before burying my head in my pillows and letting all my tears and sobs out.

At that moment, I wanted to die. I wanted to kill myself.

But I couldn't. I wouldn't. I won't waste my life over something that will eventually scab over but not completely heal.

***

"Arabella, it's been three weeks." My mum said sadly as she sat down on the edge of my bed and grasped my hand.

My days and nights after that night were all filled with tears and loud sobs which often resulted to me either going to clubs to get drunk, or just staying home and getting incredibly drunk by myself.

"You need to stop torturing yourself. What's done is done." My mother chastised.

I shook my head as tears fell from my eyes, "Easy for you to say. You've never had your heart broken."

"Arie, this isn't healthy anymore. You've eaten, what, food that amounts only to a plateful in three weeks. We have a family gathering next week. Everyone's worried about you."

"Just sod off, alright? I don't even want to live anymore." I answered and sobbed quietly. Mum wiped her own tears away before wrapping her arms around me in a hug.

"My baby... my poor baby." Her words made me sob even more. It was the first time that my mum referred to me as 'her baby', and that meant a lot to me.

She patted my hair down and kissed my forehead before hugging me again.

"I love you, Arabella. Mummy loves you."

My sobs grew louder as I clutched on to my mother for dear life. Sentences with the words 'I', 'love', ad 'you' were very, very rare with my mum. And, she rarely called herself 'mummy'. The last time that she said these exact words were back when I was three.

"I love you, too, mummy. I'm sorry I'm not perfect."
♠ ♠ ♠
DON'T HURT ME!

Will Arie and Liam ever get back together? D: What do you guys think?? I'm not even sure of what will happen. lol.

Thanks for the comments/reviews. :3