Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Secret Plan

Harry, my cousin, found me that night as I was walking down the street to who-knows-where. He took me home to his home, Clarence House, since I threw a fit when he told me that he'll bring me home to my own apartment where my mother was currently staying at.
 
He brought me food twice every three hours since I refused to ingest anything. Harry also brought a good portion of my closet from my flat to here. My mum tried to talk to me last night but I shut her out of the room and cried myself to sleep.

"Arie, what you're doing is not healthy." Harry chastised softly as he entered the room with a tray of food in his hands.

"Why waste food? I'm not eating that." I stated flatly and wiped my tears away with my hands.

He set the tray down on the coffee table and smiled at me, "It won't hurt to try, wouldn't it?"

"Leave me alone, Harry." I mumbled and Harry frowned before nodding and walking out of the room. 

I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them before letting more tears and sobs out. Liam wasn't supposed to go on that New York trip with the lads since he was suppose to come home and we were supposed to go to Ibiza together for some R&R. And he just left me without any notice whatsoever. It was so hush-hush that I didn't even see it on the news.

A knock sounded on the door and I looked up only to see Uncle Charles' current wife, Camilla.

She walked up to me and sat down beside me before placing a hand on my cheek and suddenly pulling me in for a hug. I stiffened from the abrupt action before trying to wriggle out of her hug, to no avail. Tears streamed down my face and I sobbed loudly.

"I want aunty Diana." I whined and wriggled helplessly. She hugged me even tighter and I gave up with my struggle, just settling for crying ad sobbing against her shoulder. I love Harry and William's mum, and when she died, I felt like my own mother was taken away from me. She was the one who always took care of me when I was little, heck, she was the one who taught me how to read.

When Camilla married into the family, I thought her to be some evil bitch who was only here to steal the crown. And now... I felt ashamed of myself for even thinking that of her. She was just a woman who was in love with her childhood sweetheart who married someone else.

"I'm here for you, Arabella." She said softly and pulled back so that she could wipe the tears that continuously rolled down my cheeks.

"Thank you." I whispered gratefully and hugged her tightly.

"They're all being hypocrites. They're forcing you to marry a man whom you've never even met... just because of a crisis while they all got married to those that they loved. Hypocrisy, I tell you." She stated and wiped my tears away again. I smiled and nodded in agreement. Finally, someone who understands me.

***

"I need to take a walk." I announced quietly as I entered the sitting room where Harry, William, and Camilla were all seated around the coffee table.

"Be sure to be home by dinner, okay?" Camilla said softly and opened her arms for me. I smiled and nodded before giving her a hug as well as a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright, aunty Camilla. I'll be home before dinner." I stated before pulling away from the hug and nodding curtly at William and waving at Harry before walking out of the house.

The first thing that I did on my walk was go to Starbucks and get a Caramel Frappuccino. After that, I just walked around Central London with my head high up in the clouds.

I wanted to forget everything even for just a while.

"Good morning, your highness!" A random passer-by greeted as I passed by. I pivoted on my heel and waved at the stranger who greeted me. He smiled and waved back just as I turned around.

Instead of moving along like I expected, I bumped into a wall... well, not really. Walls didn't exist in the middle of the sidewalk. My frappuccino fell to the ground and I looked at it in dismay before glaring up at... Prince Josef?

"Princess Arabella?" He asked confusedly in a really masculine, Liechtenstein-accented voice which would have made my panties drop to the ground had I not been madly in love with Liam Payne.

"I... I need to go." I stuttered out before stepping to the side so that I could go around him. He grabbed hold of my wrist and I noticed that his hand was so soft and smooth, unlike Liam's slightly rough hands. I missed his touch.

"Is that all you're going to do? Run?" He narrowed his eyes at me which made me narrow my eyes back at him.

"Look, Josef, I don't want to be married this early in my life. Not to you, anyway. I love someone else." I admitted frankly. He chuckled and tugged me behind him by my wrist. "Where are you taking me?"

"To rape you into submission." He answered sarcastically. I had to hand it to him, I liked his attitude.

Everyone looked at us and I struggled against his strong grip on my wrist which made him stop power walking.

He turned to look at me with an impassive expression on his face before stepping towards me and throwing me over his shoulder. I screamed and thrashed but his grip was strong.

"I order you to put me down right now!" I commanded, but my order fell on deaf ears since he just strutted through the throng of Londoners like he owned the whole city. Then again, he could buy the whole city of London if he wanted.

"Arabella, shut the fuck up." He demanded and I rolled my eyes before giving in to his wish.

"Why don't you have any bodyguards with you?" I asked, still hanging over his shoulder.

"I ditched them." He answered simply. Okay. "Look, can we talk? Do you know any place where no one will disturb us?"

"My bedroom." I answered sarcastically which made him laugh and slap my bum, making me blush madly.

"Naughty, Arabella." He chastised playfully.

"Can you stop calling me Arabella? It's Arie, okay? Say it with me... Ah-reeee."

"Alright, Arie. Where can we talk in private?" He asked.

"Go to the park over there. Turn left." I instructed and he followed them until we were in a secluded area of the nearest park.

He set me down on my feet and looked into my eyes. His eyes were a  brown colour; a lot like Liam's. Also, he had blonde/brown hair which suited him perfectly. Overall, he was goodlooking: toned body, really tall, nice on the eyes, I like his lips. Still nothing on Liam, though.

"I'm in love with Liam Payne." I blurted out and wanted to slap myself to death when he started laughing. He had a nice laugh. I miss Liam's laugh.

"The one who's in the boyband? One Direction? That Liam Payne?" He asked through laughs which made me glare at him.

"What? Do you think I'm incapable of being in a relationship with such a sex god?" I snapped.

"No. It's not that. I do think you're VERY capable of being in a relationship with a 'sex god'. Just look at you... wow. It's just that every teenage girl is in love with him." He stated with an appreciative nod.

I crossed my arms over my chest and locked eyes with him.

"I'm also in love with someone else." He admitted quietly.

I blinked twice in disbelief and my gaze softened as a frown marred his face.

"She's a commoner, though. She's not even famous. She's not even, dare I say it, rich. There's no chance for us to be together unless I renounce my title."

"Let me guess, she doesn't want you to renounce your title?" I asked quietly and he looked up at me with confusion clearly written in his eyes.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"Liam was the same way."

"So... what happened between you two?"

"We broke up last month. You?"

"I broke it off with her last night."

"What now?" We asked simultaneously and started laughing. For what reason, I don't know.

***

"I really don't want to do this." Josef admitted with a resigned sigh as we sat on the grassy ground, under the shade of a tree.

"Ditto," I mumbled quietly with a nod. "But we don't have a choice."

"I know. That's why I've formulated this sneaky plan that will make us look good. See, we act all smitten with each other when we're in public and when we're behind closed doors, we act like normal friends." He stated quietly.

"Well, genius, what will we do if and when they ask us for an heir?" I asked with a roll of my eyes.

"We're going to make one. For the sake of our countries and our people." I nodded in agreement and forced a smile to my face as I offered my hand out to him.

"I think we got off on the wrong foot. Hi, my name's Arabella Elizabeth Rosaline Mountbatten-Windsor and I'm your fiancée." I introduced myself and he chuckled before taking my hand and kissing the back of it; just like Liam used to do.

"Hello, Arabella. Or, should I say, Arie. It's a pleasure to meet a lady of your stature. My name is Josef-Emanuel von und zu Liechtenstein and I am your fiancé." He played along and I grinned despite the sadness that I felt inside.

I miss Liam.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haiiiii, guise! I just woke up. It's 7:18 AM right now and there's no classes, since I don't have Friday classes at uni.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS/REVIEWS. They made my day!

Soooo... 5 more until the next one? Please and thank you. :D xx

Btw, what do you guys think of Josef? Is he swoon-worthy. Prince Josef is a REAL person. :3