Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Heartbreaking Reality

(i updated twice today. :3)

"Where have you been all day, young lady?" Aunty Camilla asked worriedly as she wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug. 
 
"I'm sorry. I was with Josef and I guess we just lost track of time." I answered with a small smile which made her look skeptically at me. "We came upon an agreement."

"You and Josef? What do you think of him?" Harry asked as he came bounding down the stairs.

"He's a bloody awesome chap. We get along really great." He still doesn't compare to Liam, though. No one can ever compare to Liam.

That evening before I went to bed, aunty Camilla entered my room and sat down on the side of my bed, facing me.

"What did you and Josef agree upon?" She asked worriedly.

I explained everything to her and she nodded in agreement. She also liked our terms of agreement.

"Do you think Liam will try to get me back?" I asked softly as I fiddled with the loose thread on my duvet.

"Who's to say that he won't try? When he gets word of your engagement, he'll be on the first flight back to London." She answered with a small smile which made me smile, too.

*Liam's P.O.V.*

Breaking up with Arie hurt more than when I broke up with Danielle. But it was for the best. It was for her future.

She had a bright future ahead of her and I think that that future didn't include me. I would like to think that I didn't belong with her because of her social status, but I couldn't delude myself into believing my own lie. I belonged with her and when I broke it off, I felt like I'd lost my sole purpose for living and existing. It's been a month and it still hurt... it hurt more and more each day.

The reason why I broke up with her? I was scared. I was scared of not being good enough to join her up in her family's pedestal when the time came for me to do so. The constant tabloid articles and tweets that I read didn't help my self doubt.

Every tabloid had someone criticizing me and my ability to become a member of the royal family. And, all those tweets... all those tweets from Arie's avid supporters all had doubt laced in their words.

The week before I broke it off with Arie, that's when I got to thinking that I was not suited for her lifestyle. I wasn't born into a noble family; I was born into a middle-class family and was lucky enough to sky rocket into fame and fortune. I forced myself to believe that I wasn't what Arie needed by her side, that what she needed was a noble man who was born in the same lifestyle as her; a prince, per se.

She very well can't ask me all about community taxes and gross domestic products since I'll have nothing but a normal person's perspective to answer her with. She needed someone who could answer all her questions and help her with stately matters while maintaining grace under pressure. I'm just a bloke that's in a band.

"And now, the latest news from London. Mark your calendars for another royal wedding. Though there is still no formal notice from Buckingham Palace, a reliable source states that Princess Arabella is engaged to be married to Liechtenstein's Prince Josef. The couple have been spotted having a stroll out in central London earlier today." My heart dropped down to my stomach and I felt like all the blood in my body evaporated. My hands started shaking and the tears welled up in my eyes. I'm supposed to be happy for Arie, but I just can't bring myself to be happy. Not when I still loved her more than life itself.

Pictures and videos of Arie and a good looking bloke flashed and played on the screen as the news anchor kept on rambling about how the next royal wedding will be grander than William and Kate's.

"Oi, Liam." Louis greeted as he entered the hotel room that I had to myself.

"Is that- oh no." He whispered and reached over the coffee table to get the remote for the telly.

"No. Don't turn it off. I'm happy for her. I really am." Even I wasn't convinced with my lie. That's when the tears started streaming down my face. I sobbed quietly and put my head in my hands, still devastated about the news that I had just heard.

"Liam, mate... don't torture yourself." Louis mumbled before turning the telly off. I shook my head.

"I'm so stupid for letting her go. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me." I said through sobs and felt Louis pat my back in a soothing gesture.

"It's not too late to fight for her, mate." He stated and I continued sobbing.

"'ello, lads. Vas happenin'!?" Zayn yelled as he entered the suite. "Liam?"

"He found out that Arie's engaged." Louis said, point blank.

"What? To who!? But... she loves Liam! Doesn't she?!" Zayn asked frantically.

"To Prince Josef of Liechtenstein . I think she still loves Liam but has no choice but to marry that bloke." Louis mused.

"Why?" Zayn asked.

"Think about it, England is undergoing a financial crisis. Liechtenstein is a rich country. She's marrying that bloke to fix the economy."

"Who's marrying who to fix what?" Niall asked with a mouthful of food as I continued to mull over my greatest regret in life; leaving Arie, thinking that it would be better for both of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haiiii, guise! I haven't received 5 comments yet, but I'm soooo friggin' excited to know your feedback on this chapter. Sooo... i posted it up. ;D

Leave me a few comments, please? Even just 5? Pretty please with sugar on top? And... if you guys would like to let me know what you think will happen, let me know. :) I'm always open for suggestions. :3

I luff you guys and THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS/REVIEWS. xx