Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Ice Cream

"So, Josef, you're a lieutenant for the Irish guards..." I trailed off as Josef and I walked down the sidewalk with paparazzi trailing behind us; trying to get a picture over the shoulders of the four body guards that were sent to watch over Josef and I, two of those guards were Landon and Brady.

Security had lightened up a little, and everyone was happy about it.

"Yes. And you're still in school." He teased.

I rolled my eyes, "University. A school is different from a university."

"Alright. Sorry about that. I found out last night that we have a 5-year age difference. I just turned 23, and you're still 18." He pointed out.

"As an old friend of mine said once, 'age is just a number, maturity is a choice.'" I quoted Harry. I missed that bloke, too. I missed all the boys... and Lil.

"And what is that friend's name?" Josef asked as we rounded a corner. I looked up at him and smiled a bright smile that was swoon-worthy.

"Harry Styles." I answered and pinched his cheek with my free hand.

He chuckled and swatted my hand off of his cheek just as feverish flash bulbs started flashing wildly.

You might be wondering what Josef and I are doing on a 'date' when, clearly, we love other people... we're just hanging out. He picked me up at Clarence House and now we're here, taking a nice stroll out for our first day as an 'engaged couple'. If we're eventually going to get married as well as produce an heir, we might as well get along, right?

Speaking of heirs, I told Josef all about the incident a few months ago and the terrible aftermath. He was very understanding of it and didn't even utter a word of judgment. Told you he's one bloody awesome bloke.

"How come I never knew you before our 'engagement'? You've been to Buckingham a couple of times. Surely we would have met at some point." I mused and peered up at Josef who was looking down at me with a smile on his face; effectively making me blush.

"I guess it just wasn't our time to meet..." He trailed off and I nodded in agreement.

"Oh, look, ice cream." I pointed out as we entered park grounds. Children ran around and they all stopped to look at Josef and I as we walked towards them.

"Hello, children." I greeted warmly and crouched down to their height. Josef looked at me with a raised eyebrow before chuckling and also crouching down.

"Hello, princess Arie..." they all looked at Josef in confusion and I giggled when Josef pouted at the kids.

"His name is Prince Josef. Yo-sef." I introduced my fiancé to the children and the girls started giggling.

"Are you a real prince, prince Yooo-sefff?" A bubbly, blonde girl asked as a blush tinted her cheeks. Awww! Someone had a crush on Josef. 

"I am, m'lady." He answered with a knightly bravado which made me laugh lightly and roll my eyes.

"Are you princess Arie's prince?" a little boy asked brightly. My smile faltered a bit and Josef looked at me.

"I am. I'm princess Arie's prince." He answered with a grin and I blinked twice to get rid of the tears that were welling up in my eyes. Liam had always been and will always be my prince...

"Do you live in a castle like princess Arie?" Another cheeky little chappy asked Josef.

"Yes. I live in a castle in Liechtenstein." Josef answered which made me laugh.

"Li-L-Liech-what?" The bubbly girl from earlier asked.

"It's a far away place. Josef has come to take me to his castle in Liechtenstein, haven't you, Josef?" I asked him with a quirked eyebrow.

"What if I decided that we should stay here instead of moving back to Liechtenstein?" He challenged playfully which made me roll my eyes.

"Ice cream!" A little boy around 4 years-old screamed and ran towards the ice cream man.

"You tots go on and get an ice cream.  It's Josef's treat." I enticed the kids and they all ran off to get ice cream from the ice cream man.

Josef helped me up off the ground and I giggled when I tripped and he caught me.

"Sorry about that. Heels and grass don't mix." I apologized and he laughed before helping me walk to the ice cream truck.

"Vanilla or chocolate?" Josef asked me with an adorable grin on his face. No wonder lots of women fell head-over-heels in love with him. He has a really nice smile. Not as nice as Liam's, though.

I should probably stop comparing Josef to Liam. Josef is Josef, and Liam is Liam.

"Vanilla." I answered and he nodded before ordering a vanilla ice cream cone and handing it to me before paying for all the dairy treats that the kids have consumed.

He turned back to me and I couldn't help but return his contagious smile just as I started nibbling on my ice cream.

"Would you like some?" I offered meekly and raised the ice cream to his mouth. He grinned and took a small nibble out of the cold treat. I brought it back to my lips and took a small bite out of the edge of the cone.

"You have some ice cream on your lips." Josef pointed out.

I was about to wipe it away with my fingers but he caught my hand by my wrist just as I was lifting it up. Then, he leaned forward and gently placed a kiss on my lips.

It was pleasurable, but I didn't feel anything special about it. It wasn't like Liam's butterfly-inducing kisses.

Arie, STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM. You are engaged to be married now. You have a nice, smart, handsome man right here...

But no one can ever replace Liam.

*Liam's P.O.V.*

"And now we have a live feed of Princess Arabella and Prince Josef ,directly from London." The news anchor announced and I felt my heart drop down to my stomach when Arie's face flashed on the screen. She was smiling, but no one could tell that she was preoccupied with her own thoughts.

I continued watching the live feed and I had to stop myself from crying on the spot. Arie was starting to move on. But this is what I wanted for her, right? To be with her own crowd...

They got up off the ground and Arie stumbled which made me instinctively reach out to try and catch her. And then I remembered that I was nowhere near her.

That's when I lost it. I let out a loud sob and put my head in my hands as I shamelessly cried by myself.

"Oh, they're getting ice cream." The commentator stated giddily. I looked up at the screen and shook my head as more tears fell from my eyes. "And, oh dear Lord..."

There she was, kissing another man... and she looked happy about it.

Before I could even register what was happening, my hand picked up the lamp by the side table and hurled it at the nearest wall. Then, I looked at all the broken pieces that were on the floor before collapsing on to the floor and curling up into a tiny ball; wishing that I could turn back time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Arie's Outfit

Hey, guys! It's 6:28 AM here and my brain is still half asleep. Ergh.

Anyway, OMG! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS/REVIEWS! Cheezus. I got more than what I asked for. I LOVE YOU GUYS! Seriously! Thank you!

Soooo... tell me what you guys think of this chappie, okay? :3 Aaaand... How soon do you want Arie and Liam to be together? Should I hold it off... or..

Love you guys! :) xx