Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Bicycles and Flip Flops

"Oh, come on, Arabella! Don't be such a pussy." Josef hollered as he pivoted on his heel to look at me; still standing up so that I could balance the bicycle that was in between my legs as my hands grasped the handle bars.

It's day four of the engagement and, so far, only good press has come our way. There were no negative comments from tabloids and supporters... yet.

They all commented on how well Josef and I were taking this engagement and how adorable we looked together despite the 5-year age difference.

"You can't just leave me to do this by myself. I need you to hold me up!" I whined and stomped my right foot.

"How will you learn when, clearly, you don't believe in yourself?" He asked rhetorically which made me roll my eyes.

"Josef, please! Just... Josef! Please! I order you to help me this instant!" I pleaded with my fiancé. He laughed as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my torso; trapping me in a hug.

"You are so bossy. You would have done well in the army." He teased and placed a kiss on the crown of my head.

I grinned and rolled my eyes as I nuzzled my cheek against his chest. We were doing this 'smitten couple' act very well. Everyone's actually believing that we fell in love in the span of four days.

"Fuck you." I whispered and Josef laughed along with me.

"I love you, too, sweetheart," He answered sarcastically. "Now go and ride the bajeezus out of that bicycle."

Josef released me and I made a silly face at him before placing one foot on one of the pedals.

"Bloody hell," I cursed when the bike wobbled. Josef put his hands on my waist to steady me and gently lifted my right leg up off the ground so that I could place my right foot on the pedal. "Josef, if I fall... I am going to stab you with a butter knife when we get home."

Oh, have I mentioned the fact that Josef and I are going to move in together here in London after we go to Liechtenstein next week? No? Well, now you know. 

"Ouch. If that's the case, I hope you don't fall." He piped up and I rolled my eyes before slowly putting some weight on my right foot; pushing the pedal down.

Josef moved with me and the bike even though I was wobbling and screaming like crazy. We must have looked like idiots.

I bet that we're going to be on the cover of tabloids tomorrow. I can see it now: Royal Couple Goes Out For A Stroll; Princess Arabella Mutilates Park Grounds with Bicycle.

When I got the hang out pedalling, the hands on my waist released their grip and I laughed in triumph as I continued riding the bike up the path. Josef cheered and ran alongside me. And then, I pressed on the brakes before practically hopping off of the bike and jumping into Josef's arms.

He spun us around and I giggled as I buried my face in the crook of his neck. Suddenly, my left flip flop slipped off my foot and came flying. There was a splash and the quacking of ducks that signified that it fell into the lake which was only a few feet away.

Josef set me down and I pursed my lips as I ran over to the edge of the lake. My flip flop was drifting towards the middle of the body of water.

"Aww. That was a Gucci flip flop." I pouted and looked helplessly at the flip flop and then at the water. I wanted to walk across the water to get my flip flop, but that would just be too embarrassing; especially with the paparazzi out and about.

I turned around and was about to coax Josef into going back to Buckingham (since that was where he was staying before we move in to a new flat near St. James' Park (this park)) but he wasn't there. I turned around again and saw him walking into the water; still fully clothed.

"Josef!" I called frantically. He might get an allergic reaction from the murky lake water.

He turned around with a curious expression on his face, "Yes?"

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm getting your slipper. What does it look like?" He answered with a cheeky grin. I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed indignantly.

"Get out of there. You might get soaked and we don't even have a towel. There's no telling how deep that- OH MY GOD!" The cause of my reaction was because Josef slipped and fell into the lake. 

He resurfaced after a few seconds and started laughing as his hair fell down to his eyes. He grabbed my flip flop from the surface of the water and waddled back to the shore.

I ran towards him and got my handkerchief from my shorts' pocket and wiped his face with it whilst pushing his dripping hair back using my left hand.

"Tsk. I knew that this would happen," I chastised quietly and continued wiping his face down with the handkerchief. "You didn't have to get that for me."

"I wanted to." He whispered and leaned in so that he could press his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and, for a second, imagined that it was Liam and not Josef that I was kissing. But it wasn't the same. It didn't feel the same.

***

*Liam's P.O.V.*

"A'ight. Fifteen minute break, lads." Harry announced as he placed the microphone back in its stand and walked over to the dressing rooms with Louis and Niall.

I placed my mic on a table and hopped off the stage before sitting down on one of the front row seats.

"Aww! They're so cute!" A couple of ladies from behind me gushed aloud. I turned around and looked at the three of them. They were from management.

"That Prince Josef is certified eye candy!" One of the ladies, I think her name's Sarah, stated appreciatively before turning her attention back to the small laptop that was perched on Lisa's (the girl in the middle) lap.

I got up off my seat and moved to stand behind them so that I could see what they were watching.

They all ignored me for their attention was solely on the live video feed that displayed my Arabella standing with her back towards the camera. What is up with all these live feeds about the royal engagement? Did they all purposely do those just so they can torture me?

"Josef!" Arie yelled frantically; as if she was really worried for the bloke. My heart felt like it had been crushed even more. Tears pricked my eyes and I blinked them back.

"He's really sweet! That princess Arabella sure is lucky." Megan, the girl to my left, stated with pursed lips.

"Oh God! He fell into the water!" Lisa shrieked. The brought a smile to my face even though I knew that it was wrong to laugh at other people's misery.

My eyes were glued to the screen by now. That Josef bloke walked on to the shore and Arie ran towards him before wiping his face dry with her handkerchief.

The smile was wiped off my face and jealousy consumed my entire being. The green-eyed monster was slowly surfacing.

And then, they kissed.

"No. Arie," I whispered as tears started rolling down my cheeks. "No!"

All the people within hearing range jumped up in shock and turned to stare at me as I fisted my hands into my hair and tugged at it in frustration.

"No." I whispered and let out a sob before pacing back and forth.

"Liam," Zayn said softly and put a hand on my shoulder before making me sit down on a vacant seat.

"Arie. My Arie..." I whispered through tears and sobs.

"I think it's time for a short vacation, Liam." Zayn stated quietly and patted my knee lightly. "We leave on Monday."
♠ ♠ ♠
Arie's Outfit

hey guys! I know that I just updated this morning... but I'm like a writing machine! I can't stop writing! Your comments/reviews make me want to update more than once a day. :3 the more the comments/reviews, the faster the updates. ;)

THANK YOU SO, SO, SOOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY REVIEWS/COMMENTS. THEY MAKE ME HAPPY. They really do.

Soooo... what do you think will happen to Liam and Arie? And what of Josef? Why is he acting the way he's acting? Whyyyyy? Lol.

I love all of you. :) xx