Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Feelings?

"Josef-Emanuel Leopold Marie!" I shouted and walked into Josef's room here at Buckingham.

"Mmm?" He groaned and stretched out on the bed in all his half-naked glory.

"Get up. We're going to Liechtenstein today. I can finally get away from all these bloody people that I call my family." I grumbled the last part quietly as I plopped down on the side of his bed.

"Someone's very happy this morning." He teased.

I rolled my eyes and slapped his toned stomach with the back of my hand, "Get up and go get a shower. You need to look presentable to your people."

"Do I really have to?" He whined.

"Yes. Go. Now." I answered flatly and pointed to the door that led to the en-suite bathroom. He got up and kissed my cheek before running to the loo.

I smiled and shook my head before perching myself on the very middle of his bed and turning the telly on.

"One Direction postponed North American tour for some rest and relaxation." I silently read the moving headline on the bottom of the screen.

"What?" Josef asked from the bathroom.

"They postponed the tour for some rest and relaxation." I announced.

"Where did they go?"

"It didn't say. If I know the boys well enough, I say that they went to Vegas." I answered and let out a sigh as my brain began to fill itself with thoughts and memories of Liam.

"If it's meant to be, it will be." I whispered to myself and wiped the stray tear that rolled down my cheek.

Getting off the bed, I headed to the small vanity that was pushed to one side of the room and fished my purse for all the make-up products that I put in there.

I set the artificial beauty products down on the vanity and reapplied all the necessary items on my face.

I was so preoccupied with coloring my face that I didn't notice the tip of Josef's index finger trailing down my cheek to wipe my tear away.

"Don't cry. I hate it when I see you cry." He whispered and leaned down to press a kiss against my cheek. I closed my eyes and imagined, again, that it was Liam and not Josef. The result was still the same. It still felt different.

"Your highnesses," A chambermaid stopped by the door with a shocked look on her face as she blushed madly. She was staring intently at Josef before looking at me.

I looked up at Josef and quirked an eyebrow at him when I saw that he only had a towel around his waist and he still had water droplets clinging to his torso.

"I'm so sorry. I'll come back later." The chambermaid apologized and looked at the ground in pure embarrassment.

When she walked in, we must have looked like we were having a saucy, intimate moment. Dear Lord. Here come the rumors from the help.

"You can go ahead and clean the room. Josef and I were about to leave, anyway." I stated before she could curtsy and walk off. She nodded meekly and entered the room with her cart of supplies.

"I'll just go and get changed, liebelein." Josef said softly and left a lingering kiss on my lips. (a/n: liebelein is German for sweetheart. I think.)

"I apologize for what you had seen earlier." I apologized to the chambermaid as she dusted the table tops.

"I apologize for walking in unannounced, your highness." She answered quietly and I nodded.

"No harm done." I whispered and continued putting on the final touches to my face.

Josef came out of the bathroom all dressed and ready to go. His hair was in its usual style, overall, he looked handsome.

"Soll ich dich einem Sommertag vergleichen? Er ist wie du so lieblich nicht und lind." He spoke in his native tongue; making me feel flustered. Hearing him speak German was, dare I say it, a huge turn-on. The words just rolled off of his tongue and reverberated against the walls. You'd also be turned-on if you were in my place. I think the chambermaid even swooned a little. (translation: Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate.)

"Shakespeare. Classy." I said coolly even though on the inside I wanted to melt into a puddle of goo. This is the first time that I'd felt like this ever since Liam broke it off. I think I deserve to feel this way even for just a little while. After all, I AM engaged to Josef.

Aforementioned walked towards me and cupped my face in his hands before planting a sensual kiss on my lips. I was about to wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer when reality hit me like a ton of bricks.

"No. Liam." I whispered and looked up into Josef's brown eyes that were wide with shock.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." He whispered softly and caressed my cheek with his thumbs. "I'm sorry, sweetheart."

"It's... alright." I answered and gave him a small smile which he returned with a half-hearted one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't kill me! D: *hides in corner*

oh noooo! What is happening to Josef!? D: to be honest, I'm really falling for Josef, okay? Ugh. He's just soooooo hawt. Cheezus. Not to mention the fact that he's smart, and caring, and funny... sort of.

Image

There weren't many pictures of Prince Josef... sooo... I had to make due with what I had. ;) Isn't he hot?

I'm sorry that Liam wasn't in this chappie. But I'll get him and Arie back together... Eventually. ;)

Thank you for the lovely reviews/comments! :) xx