Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Can't or Won't

"Forget it. It was a stupid question." Liam stated and shook his head before wiping the tear tracks on his face.

"Liam, I want to... but I can't." I admitted quietly.

"You CAN'T, Arie!? You can't do this, you can't do that! What happened to the Arie that I love? The one who didn't give a flying fuck to what she can and can't do?" Liam asked angrily. I sobbed quietly and collapsed to the ground before curling up into a ball.

"You left her." I answered quietly.

There was a long silence and then I heard Liam sob uncontrollably. I looked up and saw him crying with a hand pulling at his hair. At that moment, all the anger, grief, and irritation fled from my body and were replaced with longing, sorrow, and love.

Silently, I got up from my spot on the floor and walked towards Liam. I placed my hand on top of the hand that was pulling at his hair and gently unknotted it from his brown locks. I placed said hand to my lips and kissed his fingertips one by one.

He looked up at me and I pressed a kiss to his palm.

"What-" I know that I shouldn't have done it, but I cut him off with a searing, sensual kiss.

In a few moments, we were a heap of tangled limbs on the mattress. Our clothes were strewn on the floor, the room smelled off love-making, my hair was a disarray of locks, and I had love bites covering my body, but I couldn't care less at this moment. My brain was fuddled with sensual euphoria as I was still coming down from my climax.

I laid my head on Liam's chest as it quickly heaved up and down. His heartbeat was frantic underneath me as I trailed my index finger up and down his toned stomach.

"What time is it?" I asked sleepily.

"Half past 10." Liam answered as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Shit. Josef will be back any minute now." I cursed aloud and bolted off the bed before picking my clothes off the floor and quickly putting them on. Liam sat up on his bed and I looked over at him as I flattened my hair using my hand.

"When can I see you again?" He asked softly as he got out of bed and  picked his boxers up off the floor before slipping it on.

"I'm not some whore that you can just schedule, Liam! I'm a bloody human being with feelings." I snapped at him.

"I know that, Arie. I just want to be with you. I don't want us to end..." He answered with pleading eyes.

I frowned, "I'm engaged, Liam."

"I know. But do you really want to be with him?" He asked me.

"My brain says yes, but my heart says no." I whispered sadly.

"How long will you be here?"

"Until Friday."

"And after that?" Liam pressed for information.

"We might go to Australia or possibly go back to London and move into a new flat near St. James Park." 

"When you're sure what your schedule will be, can you at least inform me?" He pleaded quietly as he walked towards me. His eyes gazed intently into mine and I was powerless beneath his piercing gaze.

I nodded, "I will."

"I love you, Arie." Liam whispered and  cupped my cheeks before planting a sweet kiss on my lips. "I'll love you forever. I'm sorry for what I did."

"I love you, too. But I really need to go." I answered quickly before stepping back towards the door and unlocking it. "Bye, Liam." 

"See you later, Arie." He answered sadly as I stepped out of his room and closed the door behind me before I started walking towards the lift.

***

Once I was in the private confines of mine and Josef's suite, I laid down on the bed and stared blankly at the ceiling; silently thanking God that Josef hadn't arrived before me.

"Why does it have to be this way?" I whispered to myself and closed my eyes as tears rolled down my cheeks.

*Liam's P.O.V.*

Those 3 hours that I spent with Arie were the best 3 hours that I had in the span of 4 months. Who'd have thought that I would see her again? Touch her again? Kiss her once more? I certainly didn't.

"Liam?" Louis entered my room using the spare key card that I surrendered to Paul. "Why are you naked? And why does it smell like sex in here? Did you-?"

"Yes. But not with another girl." I answered with a small smile on my face.

Louis quirked his eyebrows at me, "What do you mean 'not with another girl'?"

"Arie was here. We made love." I answered; not bothering to hide the euphoria in my voice.

"She's here?" He asked me. "Mate, you must be delusional."

"I'm not. She's really here. You can call her to check-" I was cut off by a knock on the door.

Louis moved to open the door and the other lads walked in with grins on their faces.

"She's- why does it smell like sex in here?" Zayn asked as his hand flew up to cover his nose.

"Did you do it with another woman, Liam?" Niall asked; his eyes narrowing at me.

"No. Arie was here." I answered.

"Well, that certainly ruins the surprise. He already found her before us." Harry said in his grim voice that made everything sound morbid.

"She's really here?" Louis asked confusedly.

"Yep. We saw her fiancé on his way up to their room." Zayn answered and offered me a tight smile which I returned with a nod and a tight smile of my own.

"Her fiancé..." I whispered sadly and looked down at my hands that were resting on top of the white duvet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, guys! I'm updating early since I'm not sure if I can update tomorrow; with classes and all that jazz. Ugh. It's the 28th tomorrow so.. One more day until Liam's birthday! Yayy! Sadly, my Midterm exams are on the 29th. FML. How am I supposed to celebrate properly?

Does anyone want to kill me yet? Lol.

Leave me a few comments, please? :) xx