Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Bathroom Affair

PT. 10

"Arie, I'm back... and I brought you something." Josef called cheerfully from the front door of our hotel room.

I sat up on the bed and quickly wiped my tears away as I heard his footsteps coming closer to the bedroom.

"Arie?" He asked as he stepped into the bedroom. I smiled up at him and he returned my gesture.

"Hey. What took you so long?" I asked him; trying to push the guilty feeling down into oblivion.

"The meeting took longer than expected. Anyway, I have something for you." He stated and held his hands out to present a rectangular black velvet box.

"Oh. You shouldn't have, Josef." I managed to stutter out as I accepted his gift.

I opened it and inside was a bracelet that had dangling diamonds as the charms. It was simply designed it screamed 'I'm very expensive'.

"It's beautiful. But how much did it cost? Oh God. Where... when did you get this?" I mumbled as I continued to admire the bracelet.

"I got it from a store in Vaduz. It was the same store that I bought your ring from," He admitted with a small smile that made him look angelic in the dim light of the room. "Enough about me... How was your evening?"

All my sexual and emotional needs were fulfilled by Liam, my ex-boyfriend and current secret lover, a few hours ago.

"It was fine. A little tiring to just sit and watch telly." I lied flawlessly. Josef frowned a bit and pursed his lips.

"I'm sorry if I left you all alone." He apologized and sat down next to me before wrapping an arm around my shoulders and kissing my temple.

I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip; trying to ease the guilty feeling that I felt deep inside. I shouldn't have gone to see Liam. But... I couldn't help it. I'm still head over heels in love with him.

"It's okay." I whispered and offered him a tight smile which he returned with a sad look.

"How about we go to bed, aye?" He suggested and I nodded before getting off the ybed to change into my sleeping gear that consisted of a silk night gown.

After Josef had stripped down to his boxers, he got in bed beside me and planted a kiss on my lips before wrapping an arm around my waist and, presumably, drifting off into dreamland.

I closed my eyes and started reliving the intimate moment that I had just experienced with Liam a few hours, if not minutes, ago. Thoughts concerning Josef managed to drift into my mind and that's when I started crying silently. I felt so evil. Josef loves me and I love him back, but just to a certain degree that you could pass it off as a crush. While with Liam... every emotion that I felt was ten-fold; billion-fold if possible.

***

"We can have lunch at this small restaurant I saw earlier." Josef suggested as we walked hand-in-hand down the streets of Zurich.

"Lunch? But it's only 10... I told you to tell me if you were hungry." I chastised Josef; trying hard not to think of the guilty feeling that was brewing inside me.

"But you were enjoying our little adventure. I couldn't be a spoil-sport. Not when you kept smiling as you took pictures of everything; even the fire hydrant." He teased which made me purse my lips in a childish manner. As much as I liked seriously hot, 'I'm-in-love-with-you' Josef, I liked this playful Josef more.

"We don't have fire hydrants like those in London, okay? They were cute." I defended myself.

Josef laughed, "Alright. Fire hydrants in Zurich are cute."

"Ugh. Come on. The hunger must be getting to your brain. Where is this restaurant that you saw?" I asked him. He pointed down the street and I dragged him all the way there.

"And since I can't speak German, you need to be my guide." I stated before entering the quaint, family-owned restaurant.

"But they speak Swiss German." Josef whispered as we walked towards an empty table on the left side of the restaurant.

"It's still German isn't it?" I asked rhetorically which made Josef chuckle as he helped me sit down. He sat down across me and smiled.

A blonde girl around her mid-20s approached the table and handed us our menus. She regarded me with indifference while she practically drooled over Josef. I curled my lip up in irritation before rolling my eyes and slightly glaring at Josef who gave me a 'save-me-she's-eye-raping-me' look.

"You can order for me, Josef." I stated sweetly before reaching out to touch his hand. He smiled at me and leaned over the small table to plant a kiss on my lips.

And so, Josef scanned the menu and ordered for us. What he ordered, I won't find out until our food arrives. I should have taken those German language classes when I was younger.

The girl walked off and I smirked at him, "You owe me for that. I'll be back. I just need to relieve my bladder."

"Alright." He answered with a smile.

I got up from the chair and walked towards the loo that was across the room. When I entered the loo, I immediately looked at my reflection in the mirror and glared at myself, "Why are you doing this to Josef? You're acting like a whore."

"Whores work in clubs to make money." A familiar voice spoke up from behind me. I whipped around and gazed into Liam's brown eyes.

My heart started beating rapidly in my chest and my breath caught in my throat, "What are you doing here, Liam?"

"The lads and I were eating when you and your fiancé walked in." He answered and locked the door behind him before sauntering over to me and cupping my face in his hands then planting a passionate kiss to my lips.

"I missed you." Liam whispered against my lips. 

"Me, too." I answered and wrapped my arms around his neck before pressing my lips to his again.

"Seeing you kiss him really hurt me, Arie." Liam murmured against the skin of my neck before placing a light kiss on it.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." I answered and trailed my hands up to cup his cheeks.

"Meet me tonight. I want to be with you again." Liam pleaded quietly; his voice not leaving the non-existent bubble that surrounded us.

"I can't, Liam." I answered sadly.

"Meet me when you're back in London, then. I really miss you, Arie."

"I'll try, Liam. I want to run away with you... but I can't." I admitted quietly and placed a light kiss on his lips. He dropped his hands from my face and then wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug.

"I love you so much." I whispered against his clothed chest.

"I love you, too. I'll always love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAYYY.. I changed this note because just a few minutes ago, BOTH INFRINGED STORIES
WERE TAKEN DOWN.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, 2 girls copied When I Think About You and posted it to Polyvore as well as Wattpad as theirs. Ugh.

Thank you for those who helped me report them. :)

I've regained all my will to write! :D I feel so happy! I'm not leaving this story anytime soon... unless that happens again. Pffftz i hope it doesn't . :) xx