Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

And The Plot Thickens

"I've been trying to contact you all day." Josef said frantically as I entered our bedroom here in our flat.

"I'm sorry. My phone was on silent." I answered and fished my phone from my purse. True enough, he has been trying to reach me all day; 24 messages, 45 missed calls.

"Oh shit. Why were you trying to contact me? I'm so sorry, Josef." I apologized sincerely and sat down beside him on the bed.

"Your grandmother stopped by just after you left and was asking for you. I had no choice but to tell her that you went to your old flat. Right after she left, I rushed up here and tried to warn you that she was on her way there. Did she see you?" He asked worriedly.

I smiled and nodded, "Thank you; for trying to warn me. But he did see Liam and I."

"What? And how did she react to that? Jesus Christ." He swore under his breath as he ran his hands through his hair; effectively tousling his brown locks.

"She took it surprisingly well," I answered, "Josef, it hurts me to think that while I'm having a nice time out with Liam... you're here, cooped up within these walls. If you won't take offense to it, I suggest that you ring up your ex-girlfriend and... you know... take another chance at happiness."

"There's no one to call, Arie." He admitted quietly with closed eyes.

"What?" I clarified if I had heard right, "You told me that you broke up with your commoner girlfriend..."

"There is no commoner girlfriend to speak of. I made that up so that I wouldn't look like a fool, Arabella. I have fancied you ever since that day when I first saw you in 2010."

"2010? But... where?" I asked confusedly.

"Wellington Barracks. I led the raising of the guards ceremony on June 12th." He stated and looked intently at me.

"Oh. Bloody hell. I won't pretend that I understand why you lied to me, Josef. Because I really don't. You should have told me on the day that we agreed to set up a ruse that you actually had feelings for me. Things would have gone differently had you said that," By now, my voice was slowly rising due to the anger that I felt. There's nothing I despised more in this world than liars, "I would have tried harder to get over Liam and right now we would be cuddling in bed without me thinking about how guilty I am for being happy with Liam! God damn it all, Josef!"

"Well, what was I supposed to say?! Hi, I'm Josef, your fiancé and I have fancied you ever since I first saw you back in 2010?! That would have screamed 'desperate', Arie! I wanted you to like me back for who I was, not out of pity!" He said angrily yet calmly.

I grit my teeth together and swung my hand back before slapping him across the face, "There is nothing I hate more in this world than liars, Josef."

"It was just a tiny lie." He reasoned bitterly.

"It was still a lie, none-the-less. Or has the definition of lie changed over the centuries?" I asked sarcastically before getting off the bed and storming over to the closet. I grabbed a suitcase from one corner and began hastily throwing clothes in it.

"Where are you going?" He
asked softly. It's a good thing he could keep his pride in check, or else I would have given him a black eye by now.

"I'm going to stay at Buckingham with my grandparents until tomorrow. After that, I am going to go to Wales to visit Y Bwthyn Bach." I stated firmly; determined to have some time to myself.

"Y Bwthyn Bach? The Little House?" Josef asked confusedly as his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Yes. Is something wrong with visiting my old play house?" I challenged with a quirked eyebrow.

"No. Nothing. It's just... nothing." He mumbled quietly and I pursed my lips before zipping my bag up and leaving it on the carpeted floor.

"Look, Josef, I'm just going to take a stroll outside and when I come back, I expect you to tell me everything that you haven't told me. I want no secrets and lies between us; hell, I told you about my miscarriage. I expect that you'll be completely honest with me this time." I stated firmly before grabbing a coat from a hanger and slipping it on then walking out of the room and out of the flat with Landon and Brady trailing behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
To those people who weren't expecting that, please raise your hand. (or leave me a review/comment) ;)

If it's not too much to ask, can I please have at least 7 reviews/comments? Please? I've been quite busy lately and I just managed to squeeze this in even if this chapter sucks... and, I guess I need the motivation.

Love you guys. :) xx