Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Life Itself

I paced around at my old flat as I watched the time tick by; very slowly, if I may add.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips when my phone started ringing. I quickly picked it up and grinned, "Liam!"

"Arie, love." He answered; clearly elated, "How about I just drop by your flat and we can have dinner there instead of here? There are a lot of people here and... you know our situation."

"It's alright as long as we're together, Li-li. You know that." I stated softly as I sat down on the wingback sofa in the living room.

"Phew. I thought you were going to be angry at me for that." He admitted with a chuckle that was so infectious that it had me in a little fit of giggles.

"I could never be angry at you, Liam. Oh, are the boys coming along?" I asked curiously. I missed those boys terribly. "And Lil as well as Euan?"

"They want to come along but I... err... I want you all to myself." He admitted shyly which made me blush beet red.

"Maybe they can tag along at another time. It's not like I'm going anywhere." I answered and looked up at the fireplace in front of me. Various pictures of my family greeted my gaze and I got up off the sofa before making my way towards them.

"I'll be there in ten minutes, alright, lovey?" Liam bid quietly and I nodded silently before letting out a giggle at my ignorance.

"Alright. I'll be here... just waiting." I answered with a taunting edge to my tone. Liam chuckled and verbally reciprocated his love for me before we both hung up.

***
I waited for ten minutes, just pacing around the flat and occasionally looking out the window to check if Liam was there yet.

My patience was rewarded greatly when the doorbell rang and I had answered it after checking one last time for any sign of paparazzi. On the top of the stairs that led to the front door stood Liam in all his glory; under a pretty convincing disguise.

I beckoned him inside and once the door was shut and locked, he threw his baseball cap as well as the scarf around his neck to the floor before encircling his arms around my waist and pulling me flush against him before attaching his lips to mine in a very passionate lip lock that was more than enough to make butterflies practically invade my stomach as it tied itself into knots.

Dinner with Liam was a silent event. It was as if there was something in his mind that was bothering him deeply; so deep that it was making him pretty much incoherent to his surroundings. This Liam right now sounded different from the possessive and playful Liam that I was talking to earlier.

"Is something the matter?" I asked worriedly as I reached over the table and touched his fingers with mine.

He let out a shaky breath and looked up at me with eyes so intense that it made me feel a sinking pit in my stomach; maybe it was my heart dropping down into my digestive system.

Liam looked like he was torn about doing and saying something; as if he was weighing he pros and cons of this particular thing that was bothering him immensely.

My head felt heavy and I silently waited for him to speak and, assumably, make or break our relationship once more.

"I understand if you want to leave again." I whispered quietly and instantly regretted even opening my mouth since Liam visibly winced at my choice of words.

He shook his head, "Arie..."

I wanted him to break the news to me as soon as possible; before all my resolve and will power broke into unsalvageable pieces.

"What, Liam?" I whispered breathlessly and blinked rapidly to push my tears back.

"Arie... I... You know that I love you, right?" He asked me.

I nodded; staying silent even though I had a very bad feeling about this.

"Why am I so horrible at this?" He muttered angrily to himself. I squeezed his fingers with my own and he looked up to connect his gaze to mine.

"I love so much, Arie. I know that we're stuck in a very... tricky situation right now, and I honestly don't know if we'll make it through this unscathed. But... I do know that we will make it through this; together. I guess what I'm trying to say is.."

Liam slid his fingers out from under mine and made his way over to me before digging his right hand into his pocket before pulling out a simple silver ring that had a simple white diamond resting on it and grasping my hand tightly.

And then, he got down on one knee.

My eyes widened and tears flowed down my cheeks in an uncontrollable frenzy.

"Arabella Windsor, I don't know a lot of things and I'm not sure about a lot of stuff, but I do know that and I am sure as sure can get when I say that I love you more than life itself. I guess what I'm trying to say is... will you make me the happiest man in the universe and become my wife?"

"Oh, Liam..."
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! What will Arie say?! D:

Hi, guys. I'm sorry if I took so long to update. The lack of comments/reviews didn't actually help motivate me to update and the fact that I was busy getting a portion of my social life back just made me literally go on a short writing hiatus.

Well, that would be all. I just squeezed all the contents of my medula oblongata on this chappy. Ugh. I hate it when I can't write decent chapters.

FOR PRO-JOSEF PEOPLE GO TO:
dudeandduchess.tumblr.com/tagged/alternatechappy