Status: It's on like Donkey Kong. :)

Born to Love You

Kiss Me

"Where are you right now?" Liam asked softly as I walked through the palace halls; phone pressed to my ear.

"I'm at grandmummy's. We're gonna have tea time later. She normally has it with grandpapa, but he's busy with some country matter right now... so, yeah. What about you? By the way, last night was so wonderful." I answered softly and smiled despite the fact that Liam wasn't with me.

"Wonderful? Our reservation got cancelled and we had to eat at a café and walk around London to entertain ourselves." Liam answered with a laugh which made me weak in the knees. I stopped in the middle of the hallway and pressed my back against the wall so that I wouldn't fall to the floor. Him and his laugh were just that amazing.

I grinned, "That's what made it wonderful. Nothing went as planned. And, I had a simple yet magical night out with the man I love. I particularly enjoyed the kisses, though."

There's more where those came from. And, Arie, I love you, too." Liam said sweetly which made me want to melt to a puddle.

"Could you be any sweeter, Liam?" I asked with a dreamy smile plastered on my face.

"Did you hear, Princess Arabella and her new boyfriend spent the night out again. She seems to be spending an awful lot of time with the lad." I heard one of the maids whisper not-so-quietly as they passed the hall intersection behind me.

"She's in love, Brigitte. I just hope that this lad will be the one. When I wash her sheets, I could always see the tear stains on her pillow cases..." The voices drifted off and I was a bit miffed that the help were gossiping about me.

"Arie?" Liam asked from the other line. I snapped out of my reverie and turned my full attention back to him.

"Sorry about that. I got preoccupied. You were saying something?" I answered sheepishly which made Liam chuckle.

***

"Brady, I'll be in the kitchen, okay?" I said happily as I bounded for the kitchen as soon as I set foot in my flat. The reason why I'm so happy? Well, my dad called earlier to congratulate me on finding a very wonderful lad; one that deserves my love. And, that only means that my dad likes Liam based on all the stories that my mum tells him. My dad, being a captain in the royal army, wasn't one for giving mushy-gushy speeches or even commenting on my love life. This is a first. And, that call meant a lot.

I set all the ingredients and materials for a chocolate cake out and jumped when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

From: Liam xoxo
Hey, love. :) wut r u up to?

To: Liam xoxo
Ello, Li-li. Nothing much. Just preparing to bake a cake . What about you?

From: Liam xoxo
Ooh... cake. Can I hav sum? I was thinking about u, now i'm talkin to u. :)


I double checked the ingredients on the counter and cursed aloud when I noticed that I was running extremely low on sugar. I could always ask Brady or Landon to buy some, but, what decent store would be open at 10:47 PM?

To: Liam xoxo
I would give you half of the cake, Li-li. But I double checked my ingredients and I'm almost out of sugar. And I really wanted to bake a cake. :'(


I waited for a reply, but, none came and I assumed the Liam fell asleep; he'd had a very busy day today. So, I just sat there on the kitchen counter as I stared at the sugar container; silently hoping that it would fill up if I stared at it hard enough. And then, it started pouring outside. I flinched when the sky lit up and released a rumble due to thunder.

"I guess this can wait until tomorrow." I said sadly and hopped off the counter before making my way out of the kitchen. Suddenly, the doorbell rang and Brady and Landon bounded down the stairs in a flurry. I don't blame them, though. It's now 11:10 in the evening. No one had guests at this hour... unless it was a vicious murderer or kidnapper.

Landon cautiously went to the door and put his hand on the doorknob while Brady gently pushed me behind him so as to shield me if all hell broke loose.

Landon opened the door and I was shocked out of my wits when I saw Liam standing there, on the front steps, sopping wet with a bag in his right hand.

"Liam, oh my god, come inside. Brady, towels, please." I ordered as I narrowed my eyes at Liam who looked sheepish.

I led him to the living room where a fire was crackling in the hearth and sat him down on the carpet, a few feet away from the fireplace; not caring if the carpet got ruined.

"Why in the world, Liam, would you go out at this time of the night?" I asked him as I got the towels from Brady and dried the water droplets from his face before proceeding to mop up the droplets from his hair and then wrapping the towel around his shoulders.

"You seemed like you really wanted to bake that cake, so, I brought you some sugar." He answered with a small, guilty smile which made my heart flutter wildly in my chest. I smiled lightly and pressed my lips against his.

The kiss was slow and building at first, but, after a few minutes, it escalated into a more heated kiss. I braided my fingers into Liam's hair before straddling him and unconsciously grinding myself against him; making him release a deep moan which made all my lady parts tingle.

For a few minutes, there was nothing but lip to lip action, but then, Liam ran his tongue along my bottom lip which made me open up and let him in. My hands untangled themselves from his wet hair and ran down his chest before slipping back up under his shirt. My fingertips tingled as they made contact with his sculpted abdominal muscles and his well-toned chest. And then, his shirt flew off of his body and landed somewhere in the room.

Liam's hands tightened their grip on my waist before he flipped us over and hovered above me; not breaking our passionate lip lock. I let out a deep and pleasured sigh when he broke the kiss and attached his wonderful lips to my neck before sucking and biting on one particular spot which made me all feel all hot and tingly.

"Mmm, Liam." I moaned when he ran his right hand up my waist and stopped on my left breast. We've never been this... physical in our relationship before, and it was a breath of fresh air from the sweet and innocent love-filled kisses.

I gasped when Liam started sucking on my collar bone while expertly unbuttoning my blouse with his left hand; all the while poised above me. Then, he slipped his hand under the newly unbuttoned shirt and I shuddered when his fingers grazed the top of my breasts before slipping back down to toy with the hem of my trousers.

"Liam," I moaned impatiently and he chuckled against my neck before biting down on the sensitive skin; making my breath hitch in my throat.

My hands found their way to the hem of his trousers and I unbuttoned them before running my hands back up Liam's torso and resting them on his shoulders before looking into his breathtaking eyes.

Thunder rumbled outside as the raindrops continued to spatter against the windows. But I couldn't care less of what was happening outside; for all I know, World War III could have started and I would still be ignorant of that fact because all that mattered to me right now was Liam.

I felt my heart beat wildly in my chest as Liam's eyes bore into mine; making me feel what he'd been making me feel ever since we met, what all my past relationships lacked. He made me feel... loved. It's an amazing and indescribable feeling to have someone love you to the degree that Liam loves me as I love him.

The fire's reflection danced in Liam's eyes and we stayed there, just staring at each other in silence; relishing this rare quiet moment where there was nobody that could intrude on this very special moment no matter how unguarded and public the living room may be.

"I love you so much." Liam whispered tenderly before he pressed his swollen lips to mine. I smiled lightly and placed my right hand on the junction where his neck and shoulders met as my eyes involuntarily closed themselves before caressing the bare skin that was just begging to be touched.

Suddenly, a roll of thunder cracked again and lit the sky up before all the lights in the house went off; bar the fire in the fireplace which gave the living room a pretty warm and inviting glow.

"Princess! Mr. Payne! Are you two alright!?" Landon called frantically as his feet padded against the stairs. I hurriedly buttoned my shirt back on and fixed my hair before sitting upright after Liam got off me as he buttoned his trousers.

"We're fine, Landon." I answered and sighed before looking at Liam who wrapped the towel around his shoulders before inching closer to me and chuckling quietly.

"Someone's in a bad mood." He teased and wrapped an arm around my shoulders before pulling me close to him so that my head was leaning on the side of his chest.

"And why are you so perky?" I asked with a slight roll of my eyes.

Liam grinned, "Because, even though we didn't 'do it', we still got farther than we usually do. It's an improvement. And, I must say, I'm a very lucky man."

I hit his chest with the back of my hand before we looked up at each other and laughed loudly.

"Who are you and what did you do to my Liam?"

"I'm his twin brother who's insanely jealous of him. He's somewhere near River Thames, tied up to a chair."

"You're such an idiot."

"But, I'm your idiot, right?"

"Sadly, yes. You're my idiot." I answered and wrapped my arms tightly around Liam's torso before leaning up to press a kiss to his still-swollen lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first time doing a video A/N for this story... so.. watch it. :D

Arie's Outfit

Okay, so, excuse me if I got any details wrong. I'm obviously inexperienced with writing really... graphic stuff. How are you guys liking this so far? And, before you say that they're moving too fast, I'm trying to incorporate Arie's 'party-girl-ness' to her actions. That means that she acts before she thinks; she's a wild, spontaneous, and carefree person due to her clubbing vice. Sorry if this took so long to update... :<