Crush Crush Crush

Chapter 2

POV:
Leo assisted me on getting off the boat. "It's fine, I can handle myself," I didn't want to look like weak and can't stand up for myself. I tried to be at my best so I'll give a good impression on him. But not because I like him but to let him know that I'm a lot stronger than he thinks I am. For him to be cautious when it comes to me.

"What's your name?"
I paused for a few seconds. Well, I'm not sure if I could trust him with anything, especially my identity. I shouldn't trust strangers. He isn't a total stranger... but still. I should be smart to make my every move, now that I've been hunted by some people for a reason that I can' figure out. "It's better if you don't know."

It's seems that it didn't matter to him. Maybe he wasn't really interested about who I am. So we just walked without saying anything, until he asks me about what happened back there. I told him what was going on but not much had I spoke of it. After the end of my story, he showed me his house. His home is out of nowhere in the forest. I did not expect that one. He preferred that I go inside but I stayed a yard away from it. I sat at the bench made of wood that he proudly said was built by him. He sat there as well. Oh, good! Now what? I was hoping I'd have more space for myself, to think. He annoyed me a bit in that way. I let my annoyance go away and I decided to call my friend on the phone. I told my friend, Scot, a cop that investigates my father's death who I only met since then, to pick me up. I told him my location and meet each other near the lake. It will take a little time or longer for Scot to arrive, so Leo opened up a topic. He has a lot to say, on the other hand, I was almost too quiet. Just listening to everything he says. Blah blah blah. Enough of that, I observed him. He removed his coat and I can see his perfectly fit but very big body. Muscled and firm. His face has a strong aura and somewhat scary, but he seems very nice actually.


There is something hidden about Leo that Yonna does not know about, despite her speculations. Something that she would be surprised to hear. Though none of them has an idea, when they both discover the truth, it will result to chaos between them. Will everything come to an end after that? But there's more, now that they are involved in this crime and mystery, they have no total control of their lives. The one in charge, will be spying on them. Especially Leo, he would be well monitored if needed.

They taped over your mouth
Scribbled out the truth with their lies
You little spies


POV:
I asked him what he does. Does he really live in this forest? Does he work or... I stopped. He replied, "There are things that I cannot say."

They taped over your mouth
Scribbled out the truth with their lies
You little spies


POV:
Finally, Scot texted me that he will be waiting for me at our destination. Leo escorted me to go back to where we came from. I said my final goodbyes and drifted away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it. Please comment on my story, it would mean so much to me.