Crush Crush Crush

Chapter 3

POV:
I woke up curled up on my bed. Lying flat on the messy bed sheet, I reminisced about yesterday. I got confused with all the commotions. What does those men want about me? I haven't done anything wrong. I'm just a 19 year old girl whose still in college. I now live here at my Aunt's house ever since my dad died. And I've been finding every detail I can that will point out to his death. That's all. I have an ordinary life. But they said something about my dad that doesn't seem ordinary. Blue print? In the first place, how did they know about him? Dad doesn't have friends who look like goons.

I took a shower and wore a nice clean dress. I picked up my phone from inside the pocket of my skin tight jeans that I wore yesterday, then went down stairs. "Good morning!" greeted my younger cousin, Saffron. She's always a rain of sunshine. Helping in the household chores early in the morning yet still smiles and a positive energy always overcomes her personality. That made me feel good and relaxed, reminding me of being welcomed and safety. I hope everything will turn out the same throughout the day.

I left the house and start working on my mission. Me and Scot will meet at a cafe to talk about what he found lately that may help in my father's case. I got at to our meeting place earlier than him, I guess I'm half an hour too advanced. I sat at the corner of the cafe alone. I am so bored until someone approached me. It's him. Leo instead of Scot. That's no surprise, he could be the same guy again and again. "Oh, hello! It's nice to see you again," I said, pretending that I'm delighted with his presence. He greeted me as well and asked if he could sit at the available chair in front of me. Before I let him, I looked weirdly at the other chairs that hasn't been taken yet. "I guess so. Uhmm, what is up?" Then he replied, "It's good to see you here, by the way, this is coincidental, I swear," he continued, "I think the men that tried to catch you, are the same people who talked to me this morning." I was shocked to hear what he had said. He went on by saying that they're still looking for me. He warned me to be more careful now, then he gave me my Dad's volt keys. I must have dropped it somewhere in the woods. Thank God he gave it back to me. I thanked him and I think I owe him a lot. I decided to treat him some coffee and a slice of cake to pay back his kindness. I have to be grateful for this man. Suddenly I couldn't stop smiling.


Crush, crush,crush


POV:
I had a great time but there's something wrong, there is no sign of Scot. So I called him and heard of the bad news. He's in hospital!

Leo gave me a ride in his car to get to the hospital. He's really kind, not leaving me until everything's fine.I found that Scot was stabbed at the back but he is okay now. He told me they want something more.

I've been upset with the past incidents but after that day, I got to know more about Leo because he didn't leave me for that moment. I don't know why he's being so kind to me.

Days passed by, Leo and I have been really good friends now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hoped you liked it. Please leave your comments. And may you please tell me as well about ways I could improve from my writing and if the story has been exciting so far or not. I would really appreciate so much. Thank you. :)