The Curse of a Vampire

The Adventure Began

The next morning, in front of B Terminal two young adults were groggily sipping from their coffees. Well, Alex was. Stella was excited to see the world; a world where vampires were walking around like their lives were full of happiness and pride.

"I can't believe you dragged me to the airport. Practically, dragged me by the collar" Stella shrugged. It wasn't her fault that he was refusing to get out of his room. When she forcefully entered, he jumped on the window. It was childish and Stella was getting annoyed. They had a plane to catch so she did what she was meant to. She beat him up and dragged him with her. That was the reason Alex had bruises on his face and his back hurt.

"I did you a favor. Would you prefer to stay here with Eric and Nate?" For a moment, Alex looked thoughtful. It sounded much better than flying from America to France and God knows where after that. "Or maybe James?" That ticked him off a little. Lately, James started to use him for different purposes. For example, whenever James would kill someone, Alex had to clean up after him. That happened on more than one occasion and he was already sick of it. Eric and Nate's relationship wasn't very good either. After what happened with Stella, Eric started to open up more and go out more while Nate was wrecking chaos everywhere he was going.

"What's your plan?" He was truly curious. She decided to leave in the last moment.

"Firstly, we're going to Lyon. I heard there is the headquarters of french vampires. I want information about my mother. Beatrice Blanche wasn't just a normal mortal. I can feel it." She started to play with the plastic cup. Alex raised an eyebrow and pinched her arm. She narrowed her eyes at him and pushed him playfully.

"Then what?" She shrugged and got up.

"Who knows? Maybe we will have to take a trip to Germany" She smirked cockily and threw her cup into the garbage. Since the thrash can was a few feet from her, she threw a miraculous 5 points, like in basketball.

"We can't go after Ian" She raised an eyebrow and grabbed her luggage. It was almost time to board the plane.

"Why not?" Alex looked at her like she had just grown another head.

"He is dangerous. He may be dead! Nobody knows the truth about that family. They were evil and strict" It sounded awfully familiar for Stella. The Gregory family was the same. Matt was the same from what she had felt on her own skin.

"Wh-"

"He's not" Stella stopped in her tracks and turned to Alex, who was standing like a statue next to his own luggage. "Matt is not as bad as Ian. If he were, he would have killed you. He cares about you in his own twisted way. There's nothing more precious to him than the family. You and Nate are the only Gregory alive and he cherishes that. He would never do something to discredit his family"

"Should that make me feel better?Safer, maybe? Because it doesn't" She walked to the younger vampire until the tip of their noses touched. "I don't care about the past. I became a demon because of it. If there is even one member of the Kraftig family alive, I will make sure he will feel the wrath of the teufel entfesselt" Her eyes didn't change colors but her tone sent chills down his spine.

She was a few feet in front of him when he yelled after her.

"If I get killed I will come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!" She just waved him off.

On the plane, Alex fell asleep almost instantly, leaving Stella all awake and bored. She leaned on her seat and started to think about the trip and her dreams. She was scared that if she would fall asleep, his face would appear and haunt her again. She never told anyone about the dream she had last night.

Stella was all alone in the room. She had chains around her neck and her left foot. She couldn't move and it got harder to breath too. She felt like a war slave.

"You're awake" The man who just talked walked closer to her and raised her chin. He looked at her with a mix of pity and disgust. She couldn't see him clearly. Her vision was blurred. The pain she went through daily was excruciating and she haven't drunk any blood in a while.

"I-I wa-ant blood" She had close to no power at all but she grabbed him by the neck and started to apply force. He started to laugh. "Give me blood"

He took her hand off his neck and leaned closer.

"Come and get me, Stella. I will be waiting"


She still felt herself tense when she remembered. That man, he was dangerous but he didn't want to kill her. She didn't know how she got that kind of sadistic dreams but she was getting sick of them. Every night, a new scene was uncovered. Every day, his eyes and voice were imprinted into her mind. His heavy dutch accent was even worse.

"You just wait Kraftig. You want me to come, I will. I will make sure you will suffer the same pain you got me through" She leaned on one hand and started to look on the small window. She had just one purpose and that was to kill the whole Kraftig family and bury their name in dirt.