‹ Prequel: Say It One More Time

I'll Never Be The Same Again

Chapter Six

“We’re back my beauties!” Ally sang as we all climbed back onto the bus, laden down with too many bags; I have no idea where all these clothes are going to go…
“Heyy!” Gee squealed, like an overly excitedly child, running over to us. “Ooh! Red hair!” he ran over to me, immediately messing up my newly styled hair.

“Who’s got red hair?” I heard Frankie shout from the toilet… I swear I could hear a hint of hope in his voice.
He quickly appeared from the small ‘bathroom’ wiping his hands on his jeans… Nice…
“Rennie’s got red hair…” he stated while staring at me, his jaw actually slightly dropped. It reminded of when I first dyed my hair.
“Gold star for Frank,” Bob said sarcastically, clapping his hands slowly.
“Shut up,”

“Someone please move, I need to put these bags down,” Christa huffed, trying to pass us all.
“Raymundo! Get your ass in here and help us!” She shouted, making Gee giggle.
I walked over to the table and dumped all my bags down.

“Hey,” Frank whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist, “Looks like you had a good time,”
“I really did, thank you Frankie,” he laughed quietly, resting his chin on my shoulder.
God the feel of his breath on my neck is so distracting…

“How the hell can anyone buy this much?” I heard Ray huff. Me and Frankie turned around to see his struggling to carry Christa’s bags.

“How long are staying with us then?” Frankie asked my mum.
“Oh I’ll just stay for food, then I’ll have to go… I’ve gotta get back for work tomorrow…” she replied sadly.
“Oh…” I sighed, not really wanting to say goodbye to her just yet.
“Don’t worry, this tour ends soon, then we’ll be going home,” Frankie said trying to reassure me.
“And we all still live close like before, meaning easy access to everyone whenever you want” Gee added, with a huge grin on his face.

We were suddenly interrupted by male voices shouting loudly outside the bus.
“Hellooo!” one guy shouted, “Food!” another one followed on with.

“Finally!” Bob and Iris said excitedly in unison. I looked at everyone with confusion, having no idea what was going on.
“Tonight’s a grill night,” Frankie explained as everyone started to leave the bus to find food.
“Oh… Erm ok… Do you mind if I shower and get changed first?” I didn’t really fancy meeting all these bands when I haven’t changed for two days…
“Yeah sure, I’ll wait out here for you,” he smiled, sitting at the table.
“Thanks,” I kissed him lightly on the lips before grabbing a couple of bags and locking myself into the tiny shower room.
I pulled out the shampoo and other shower crap before turning on the water and letting it run down my body.
I was done quickly as I didn’t want to make Frank wait too long for me, he must be hungry…
I chose a simple pair of jeans and a navy blue, loose fitting top with a lion on it, there’s no need to get too dressed up for a BBQ…
I checked my face in the mirror, but thankfully my waterproof make up had held up, so I just towel dried my hair and headed out.

“Ready?” I asked as I approached Frankie.
He looked up and smiled that cute little smile.
“Ready when you are gorgeous,” he grabbed my hand as he stood up and lead me out of the bus.
“There’s gonna be a lot of interest in you… Just so you know… But I’ll stay with you… I mean, none of them bite… It might just be a bit overwhelming…”
“Frankie, shh, I’ll be fine,” I giggled, he looked at me and laughed, instantly relaxing.

“Finally!” Gee shouted as we arrived, “Come on, let’s get you some food,” he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the BBQ, not realising that I still had Frankie holding my hand.
“Fuck you’re heavy!” he gasped, looking round at me.
“Oh thanks,” I replied sarcastically.
“Ohh… That’ll explain it… Frank you’re such a fatass!” he giggled, then ran away, leaving us in front of the food.
“He, is actually crazy… I swear…” Frankie laughed, shaking his head slightly.
“Frank! And… Ermm… Rennie! That’s the one! What are you having?” I noticed that JC was tending to the food.
“Two veggie burgers per favour!”
“Haven’t I told you not to confuse me with all that Italian?” he huffed.
“Chiudere, figlio di puttana” Frank replied, with a cheeky glint in his eyes.
“I apologise for his behaviour JC, even though I have absolutely no idea what he just said…” I said, pretending to be formal, but just ending up laughing.
“He’s probably just overly happy because the love of his life has returned!” JC commented, way too dramatically, before handing us our burgers.
“Ooh the love of who’s life has returned?” Someone else joined in. He was tall with muscles and tattoos, long black hair and aviators.
“The love of my life!” Frankie exclaimed with a huge grin, wrapping his free arm around me tightly.
“Ahh the chick JC told us about ealier,” he said, remembering an earlier conversation he must have had, he looked me up and down, “Hmm… I’m not surprised, she’s way better than Laura, definitely worth keeping,”
I glanced over at Frankie who looked slightly angry.
He continued to stare at me, making me feel uncomfortable.
“Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t realise that I was an object on display.” I snarled at him, breaking his trance, to be honest he looked quite surprised. “I suggest that if you want to be able to have sex again, you keep your eyes off me.” I figured that he looked like the type to be concerned about this.
He was silent for a little bit longer while Frankie and JC stared between us, luckily no one else had noticed.
“Ooh feisty,” he then winked at me, obviously thinking that I was blushing.
I glared at him, walking towards him slowly.
“Oh shit… He has no idea what he’s just let himself in for…” I heard Frankie saying.
“What do you mean?” JC replied.
Before Frankie could say anything else I grabbed this guy’s shirt, pulled him towards me and kneed him, right where it hurts. Before he had the chance to fall to the ground in pain, I grabbed his arm and twisted it round his back, pushing him face first into the dirt and holding him there.

“Fucking hell…” JC exclaimed, “Guys! Look at this!” he laughed as his friend struggled against me.
“Seriously, Rennie, how on earth did all that shit happen when you can fight like that?!” he asked me, still amazed.
“Things are kinda different when they have a gun..” I sighed, seeing the shock spread across his face even more.
“Hahaha! Synyster Gates, finally put in his place!” I heard a new voice laughing, “I never thought I’d see the day,” I looked up to see that quite a few people had gathered around us laughed hysterically at what they were seeing.
“As I said before, keep your eyes off me,” I hissed quietly into his ear, before letting go of him and walking back over to Frankie, taking my burger out of his hand and letting myself take a well-deserved bite.
“Oh this is a good burger!” I said as I realised just how hungry I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here it is, the next chapter! I know it's been a while, but I just got a new job and have been very busy training and stuff... I'll try and update as much as possible :)