Status: Active- Please comment!

Stay With Me

Control Freak

"When you were pregnant was Eric like, super possessive and controlling?" Ellie asked as she talked on the phone with Tanya the next day. "I mean it's sweet and I can understand where it's coming from, but he's driving me up a wall."

"You mean, was Eric more controlling than usual?" Tanya laughed on the other end.

"Yeah," Ellie replied as she sunk further into the couch, flipping through channels.

"He was," Tanya nodded. "And you know what? I think they get that from Linda. She's not controlling, but she can be really possessive and I think they get that from her. They just don't want to see anything happen to us or the baby. It's cute, but exhausting."

"It's true," Ellie replied. "At first it was really sweet, and now he's like having full on anxiety about having this baby and I'm afraid it won't be fun anymore."

"Eric did the same thing with both Parker and Levi," Tanya laughed. "Don't worry. I'll talk to Eric and get him to talk to Jordan. I had to get Henry to basically talk Eric off a ledge when I was about six months pregnant with Parker. They get nervous. Whether it's more for us or the baby, I don't know."

"It seems to be more for the baby," Ellie replied. "Which I like, but goddamn this kid might be rebellious as hell if he keeps it up for the next eighteen years."

"Don't worry," Tanya replied. "When you guys come down I'll get Eric to set him straight."

Jordan and Ellie were going to drive down to Raleigh to go and look at houses for when they moved after the season ended. Since the baby would probably be born by the time they got to Raleigh they wanted to have a place completely ready for them.

"Okay," Ellie sighed. "I've been trying to calm him down, but you know a Staal man once he has something in his head-"

"It's there forever," Tanya laughed. "I know it too well, sweetie. Don't worry. We'll set him straight."

Ellie and Tanya talked a little more before hanging up. Ellie was bored out of her mind. Her mom didn't need her at the bakery and there wasn't much for her to do around the house. They didn't want to start packing because they didn't really have a house in Raleigh yet.

Ellie picked up her cellphone and sent Jordan a text.

Come hommmmeeeee. Pregnancy hormones are hitting me. I need you.

Am I going to like these hormones?

YES

Be home in 10

Ellie laughed and placed her phone on the kitchen counter before walking upstairs. She decided that since she would soon be getting bigger in the belly Jordan would be a little more apprehensive to be somewhat rough with her. And she would probably feel awful about her body by gaining weight for the baby. She decided to take this as a chance to feel sexy for probably the last time. Ever.

"Ellie? Babe?" Jordan called as he walked through the garage door. "I'm home."

Ellie squealed happily and ran out of their closet and downstairs to see him.

"Hey, babe- holy shit," Jordan mumbled upon seeing his fiancé. Ellie was just about two months pregnant and you couldn't really see a change in her body, but Jordan could. Jordan knew Ellie's body from head to toe, side to side. Her hips were a little wider as her waist grew with the pregnancy, and he loved it.

Ellie stood before him in a red lace bra and matching underwear. When she had bought them they fit like a glove, now they were a little tight, but Jordan didn't seem to mind. His eyes were bulging out of his head like a cartoon character.

"Fuck me," Jordan muttered as he walked closer to her. He took her hips in his hands and lifted her up in one swift motion making her wrap her legs around his waist.

"That's the plan," Ellie smiled, pressing her forehead to his. Jordan held onto her backside as he carried her up to their bedroom. Jordan put her on her feet at the end of their bed.

"Turn around," He ordered, his voice deep. Ellie did as told and turned around so her back was against his front. Ellie inhaled deeply at the feeling of his rough hands on her sensitive skin. Jordan kissed along her shoulder while he played with the lace of her underwear. He slid the lace garment down her legs and she stepped out of them.

Jordan turned her around again so she faced him. Jordan knelt on the ground in front of her and kissed her hips before kissing to her belly. As he kissed up her body he stood up a little more. He growled against her chest as her breasts filled out her bra a little more than usual.

"Be gentle," Ellie said cautiously, her hands in his hair. "They're sensitive."

"I'll be gentle," Jordan nodded, his left hand stroking between her legs softly while his right hand held onto her backside, keeping her close to him.

He moved his hand off of her backside and skillfully unhooked her bra with just one hand. Ellie threw it across the room before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.

"Goddamn you're beautiful," Jordan muttered, lifting her up and moving her to their bed.

"Jordan, take your clothes off," Ellie ordered, writhing impatiently beneath him.

"You first," He muttered against her neck, kissing down her body again. He smirked against her left hip as she shuddered beneath his hands and lips.

"Jordan, wait!" Ellie stated, pulling herself out from beneath him a little.

"Why?" Jordan groaned, dropping his head and staring at his naked fiancé. "So close."

"I was going to wait until we got to Carolina and let Eric beat you, but I have to talk to you about something," Ellie sighed, running a hand over her forehead.

"This really couldn't wait like, fifteen minutes?" Jordan sighed. "This was a trap! You put on the sexy lingerie just to get me into bed so you could scold me."

"No," Ellie laughed, running a hand over his face as he resting his chin on her hip. "Trust me, I had every intention of letting you do whatever you wanted to me, and I'll still let you. I just have to talk to you about the baby."

"What about the baby?" Jordan asked, running his fingertips over her bare belly. He couldn't wait until she started to show.

"I was talking to Tanya earlier," Ellie began. "And like I said I was going to wait for Eric to kick your ass, but that wouldn't be very mature on my part. I just want you to know that it's getting a little overbearing with the baby. I'm barely two months and you're hovering, it's getting to be too much."

"I'm sorry," Jordan sighed, kissing her hip. "I knew I was doing it, too. I was trying to stay calm, but it just got the best of me. I'm freaked out about having a kid."

"I can tell," Ellie laughed softly, running her thumb over his hairline. "But you don't need to be. Not yet at least. Jordan, this is the easy part. Being pregnant is just taking care of the baby and making sure mommy is happy. Just wait a few months, then the real fun happens."

Jordan laughed softly and pulled himself up to her level, pulling her naked body against his clothed one.

"I guess I'm already in that over possessive mode," Jordan sighed. "I just don't want anything to happen to either of you. This is what I want and the idea of having something happen to you or the baby just haunts me."

"The baby and I are fine," Ellie smiled, slinging her leg over his waist. Jordan smiled and rubbed her thigh. "The next few months I need you to feed me and have sex with me."

"Don't I do that already?" Jordan smirked, kissing her mouth. Ellie smiled and nodded.

"You do it so well," Ellie smiled, rolling onto her back and pulling him with her. She tugged off his shirt and her fingertips immediately pressing into his abs.

Ellie moved her right leg to between his legs and gently pressed her knee against him. Jordan groaned softly into her mouth, hiking her leg up higher on his hip.

Ellie squealed as his phone vibrated against her. "Jordan!"

"Does no one want me to have sex today?" Jordan growled, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"What?" He answered his phone with a groan.

"Uh, this isn't a good time."

"Who is it?" Ellie asked softly, rubbing his abs.

"It's Tess,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for all the support, everyone! I'd like to extend a very special thank you nomountainhighenough who sent me a lovely message of encouragement and helped me get into a right place to write this chapter! So thank you! Everyone, please let me know what you think!

And those who read my Blue- Jordan Staal one shot, I am currently working on Jordan and Whitney the story! So we have that to look forward to!