Status: Active- Please comment!

Stay With Me

Trouble Has Returned To Pittsburgh

Jordan's day with the Cup came and went as did his summer 'vacation'. Before he knew they were back in Pittsburgh as he was gearing up for training camp. Ellie was working at the bakery as per usual, except for one specific detail. She and her mother were opening up a second location.

Jordan and Ellie hadn't even begun planning their wedding. Jordan didn't care what happened with it. He would've liked to have it in Thunder Bay, but he didn't mind whatever Ellie wanted. He wanted to be married to her, he wanted her as his wife. He didn't care about the wedding that much.

"Are you excited to see everybody tonight?" Ellie asked when they got up in the morning. She walked up behind Jordan as he looked in the fridge.

"Easy, hands." Jordan smiled when she gave his backside a small slap. He turned around and looked down at his fiancé, giving her forehead a kiss.

Ellie looked up at him and smiled, putting her hands on his hips.

"I am excited to see everyone tonight," Jordan nodded. "Are you?"

It was the night before training camp started and Mario Lemieux had invited everyone over to his house for a before season barbecue. Just something to say thanks for the good season last year and here's to another great one.

"Nervous," Ellie replied. She had only met Mario about one time and found him intimidating. It wasn't that he mean, he was a very pleasant and kind man.She was just intimidated by his status and his success.

"Don't be," Jordan laughed lightly. "Everybody loves you. It'll be fun."

Ellie hoped that he was right. Well, she knew that he was right, but it didn't make her any less nervous. She didn't know why she felt this nervous. The amount of time she'd spend with Mario would be a total of two minutes. There was just something about this day that made her more anxious than she'd felt in months.

"What's up?" Jordan asked, immediately tuning in to her discomfort. He leaned against the kitchen counter and pulled her close to him.

"I just feel really anxious today," She sighed. "I don't know why. I can pinpoint the source and it's driving me even more insane. I just feel really jittery."

"You woke up this way?" Jordan asked. "Is it about the bakery or anything?"

"I don't think so," Ellie replied, resting her head against his chest. "I mentioned tonight to you and then I started panicking."

"Baby," Jordan laughed softly, rubbing her back. "You have nothing to be fearful for! Everything is fine! What's the worst that could happen?"

Ellie didn't have an answer, she didn't know. She didn't even know why she felt so anxious. It definitely wasn't about Mario. There was no way all of this anxiety was just him. It something more. Something deeper. An old fear was coming to life after long being buried, and she didn't know what it was.

"Let's go shower," Jordan stated, taking her hand and leading her upstairs to their bathroom. He started the shower and then undressed her, then himself.

Ellie could've fallen asleep again. He made her so calm. She stood in the warm shower with her head against Jordan's chest, the spray making her feel clean while Jordan rubbed her back. There was something so calm and soothing about the situation.

"Better?" Jordan asked after a few minutes of silence between them.

"Much," Ellie nodded looking up at him. She was overcome with an intense urge to kiss him, so she did.

"This is dangerous," Jordan smiled between kisses. "I'm big, you're little and it's very wet in here."

"Yeah, it is." Ellie laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck. Jordan smirked and shrugged. He grabbed her thighs and lifted her up, pressing her against the wall.

"I'm not too heavy?" Ellie asked, tugging at his wet hair.

"Please," Jordan smirked. "I could hold you and have sex with you like this all day, girl."

"We'll have to try that one day," Ellie smiled, pressing her forehead against his.
"And t
"I'm all right with that," Jordan smiled, kissing her again. The shower immediately getting a little hotter.

....

By the time Jordan and Ellie got to the Lemieux's the party was already going. Jordan took Ellie's hand and led her towards the backyard. Some of the guys came up to him and hugged him, and hugged Ellie.

"Staalsy! You're engaged?" James Neal yelled, holding up Ellie's left hand.

"I am," Jordan smiled. "We got engaged about a month and a bit ago."

"Damn," James sighed, playfully. "You took her from me."

"Sorry, Nealer." Jordan laughed, taking back his fiancé. "She's officially off the market."

"You're still my favourite Whitby boy, James!" Ellie laughed as Jordan led them away and towards Mario.

"Jordan, no." Ellie mumbled, putting up a fight as they got closer.

"Ellie, yes. What do you think he's going to do? Bite you?" Jordan sighed, still unsure of why it was she was so intimidated by him. Jordan and Mario got along very well. Mario got along with all the guys on the team.

"And then some," Ellie mumbled. Jordan sighed and pushed her forward.

"Mario," Jordan smiled, giving the older man a firm handshake. "Nice to see you again."

Ellie was always surprised and taken back at how professional and how outgoing Jordan was around new people. People always gathered that he wasn't as well-spoken as someone as Sidney or even Mario himself.

"You, too. How was your summer?" Mario asked, smiling at Jordan.

"Good," Jordan nodded. "Got engaged."

Mario beamed and gave Jordan a slap on the back before reaching out for Ellie.

"Ellie," Mario smiled. "May I see the ring?"

Ellie nodded and extended her left hand. Mario gently took her hand in his and inspected the ring.

"It's beautiful. Congratulations," He smiled, giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

"Thank you, Mr. Lemieux," Ellie nodded, smiling softly.

"Mario, please." He laughed.

Ellie felt better. She didn't feel as nervous. Mario was a sweet man and was good to Jordan. After they had spoken for a while Jordan and Ellie got a spot sitting near the pool and sharing a beer.

"Where's Sid?" Ellie asked, noticing that a certain Captain wasn't there. She wanted to show him her ring and tell him the good news. He had been such a vital person in her and Jordan getting back together, beside Max and she had already called Max telling him.

"Dunno," Jordan shrugged. "Wanna go find him?"

Ellie nodded. Jordan helped her up and they walked hand in hand through into the Lemieux house. It was easy to find him. He stood in the kitchen speaking with a woman who had her back to him.

"Ellie," He muttered, looking shocked at seeing her with Jordan.

"Hey, Sid!" She smiled. "Guess what?"

"What, sweetie?" He asked, fidgeting uncomfortably.

"Jordan and I are engaged!" She cheered, holding up her left hand.

"That's incredible, you two! I actually have some news, too. I'm engaged, too. Honey?" Sidney stated, grabbing the woman around the waist and turning her around.

"No fucking way," Jordan gasped.

"You're engaged to Tess?" Ellie screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't stay away from this story. I love it so much haha!
SIDNEY AND TESS ARE ENGAGED! Thoughts?