Everyday Combat

19 [Nineteen]

Sarah

Looking into Zack's mirror, I pulled my hair up, holding it behind my head as I pulled up the stray pieces, tying it all together with a hair band. Only the bright purple bangs at the front remained, and some of the shorter strands of black hair near my ears, which weren't long enough to stay put, remained down.

Picking up his brush, I brushed out the vivid lilac hair and smiled at my reflection before reaching into my bag, which sat next to me, and pulling out a headband and placed it neatly on top of my head.

It was plain black with a cute skull on the right, sitting atop a pink bow with white spots.

Looking in the mirror, I saw Zack watching me from his bed, a smile on his face as he lay there, propped up with elbow.

"So, what's your prom dress like then?" He asked, a cheeky smile on his face. I rolled my eyes and reached back into my bag, pulling out a stick of purple eyeliner and going around my eyelids with it.

"I'm not telling you Zack, I've told you this so many times, and the answer will remain the same. You'll have to wait to find out. It does match your outfit though ok? Black and purple" He sighed and flopped down, his own black and purple hair flying slightly as he did so, before landing back on his head neatly.

"You know maybe we should dye our hair again. I mean, having this hair is gonna be totally stupid with our outfits. Plus I'm bored of purple. I might have green, or maybe even white" I grinned broadly.

Zack smiled and shook his head from where he was.

"Well you can, but I like it so I'm keeping it for the moment" He said, running a hand through it. Smiling I nodded to myself. "Ok, but I'm changing it" I smiled at him. He shrugged, not really bothered.

Finally finished with my make up, I routed through Zack's drawers, which alerted him immediately. "What are you doing?" He asked urgently. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Oh please Zack, if there's porn in here, I'm not really bothered," I said, laughing slightly. He glared at me. "That's not where I keep it, but still, I wanna know what you're doing," He asked.

"Oh so you do have porn?" I grinned slyly at him. He glared again and bit his full lips, evidently not realising he'd just shot himself in the foot.

I laughed and shook my head, finding the belt I wanted, his white and black chequered studded belt and looping it around my waist, pulling it to the very last hole. It was still loose, damn I'm skinny.

"I'm not bothered Zacky. You're a guy, of course you're gonna have porn. Teenage hormones and shit. And you're not a virgin so pent up sexual frustration. I don't put it past you watching or reading sex," I giggled. He glared at me still, before smirking.

"Yeah I'd much rather have sex with you" He mumbled, throwing the comment in the water, testing it to see if the fish where biting. I looked back in the mirror; hand on one hip as I posed slightly, observing my image. Deciding it was right I turned round and smirked, walking over to him and straddling his waist.

His eyes widened as I leant down and whispered into his ear.

"Oh but baby you can have me" I trailed off, kissing his neck a few times. He'd frozen, not sure of how to react right now, my reaction evidently throwing him off his said course. A few more kisses and I came up to his lips, pressing my own against his softly.

He kissed back eagerly, and I ran my hand through his hair before sitting back up.

"Just not right now" I giggled, seeing his shocked expression. Oh yes, I'd just cock blocked him. Mega style.

He growled as I got up and patted his leg, before straightening out my shirt. Smirking I leant down and kissed him once again, before moving to sit in the chair.

"Baby, you might wanna go sort your problem out. We're leaving for dinner in 10 minutes and I don't think your parents would appreciate you going into a restaurant with a raging boner" I giggled and pointed to the bathroom.

He grumbled and got up, stalking into the bathroom before turning round and pointing at me.

"You know, once we've actually done it, I'm gonna make you regret every time you've cock blocked me, I swear" He said before closing the door behind him. I giggled and rolled my eyes, pushing my cell into my pocket before moving out the door.

It was fun sexually frustrating your boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lolz

=]