Everyday Combat

25 [Twenty-Five]

Smiling at Zack as he sat on his bed next to me, his guitar in his hands I watched him play quietly. Faith was going to give them their paintings today, as they where gonna have a mini 'party' thingy for the bands year anniversary.

Zack looked up, feeling my gaze on him. As he caught my eyes he smiled nervously. "What?" He asked quietly. I grinned.

"It was cute when you got all protective the other day. Over Faith and me. You know you're hot when you do that?" I grinned at him. His eyebrow rose. "Oh really?" He asked with a smug smile. I laughed and nodded. I leant forward and kissed him, taking the guitar out of his hands and laying it on the bed.

He was really getting into it until I pulled away and smiled, licking my lips.

"Come on babe, we gotta go downstairs. The guys and entourage are here and Faith wants to do something" I said, grinning and pulling him up. He sighed and leaned against me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and putting all his weight on me. I groaned and staggered forward.

"What if I wanna stay here with you?" He said, a hint of mischief in his voice. I laughed and shook my head slightly. "Oh no mister, I don't think so. Come on" I said, pulling him forward. He whined but let me pull him downstairs. We stopped outside the garage where everyone else was stood.

I smiled and pushed through them, knocking on the door.

It opened a crack and I grinned at Faith. She smiled and nodded.

I turned round and grinned at the guys.

"Ok guys. You all know it's Avenged Sevenfold's one-year anniversary today right? Well, Faith decided to do something for you all to celebrate it, and that’s why she's been in here for the past few weeks. And well, now you can look" I grinned as Faith opened the door up.

They all stumbled in and gawped at the wall.

The centre was taken up by the death bat painting, it stood proud in the centre. On the wall next to it, where the guys paintings. Each could pretty much tell whose was who's and they all approached it, gawping.

Zack turned round and he leapt on Faith.

"Oh my god it's awesome! It looks just like Vengeance!" He practically squealed. I laughed at his voice, and then at all the guys who joined in the group hug. I myself squealed as I felt myself being dragged into the pile.

"What the hell?" I said, finding myself underneath all the guys and next to Faith now.

"Oh come on Sarah, you're as much a part of this as we are" Matt laughed. They finally let us up and I grinned upon seeing the bitches' faces as they stared at us.

"Oh hell yeah food!" Jimmy said, rushing to the table that was full of food. Zack went and turned on the stereo before coming back and grinning at me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh, so you knew about this did you?" He said with a smirk. I laughed and nodded, smiling innocently at me. He playfully glared and kissed me. "So that's why you keep disappearing huh?" He said with a smile. I nodded and let him walk off to the table.

Sitting next to Faith I smiled tentatively at her.

"Well they liked them," I said, smiling slightly. She grinned and nodded.

"I'm glad they did, they took me forever" She said with a laugh. I smiled and nodded, eating the sandwich that was in my hands. We watched the sluts glare in our direction, evidently not liking the fact we where getting more attention than the guys.

I smiled sarcastically and gave them a little wave, resulting in a snotty look, which made me laugh.

Faith giggled next to me.

My eyes wandered over to the guys, and I grinned, noticing they where now all surrounding the TV that was now in here, on the PlayStation. I looked for Zack and when I found him my jaw dropped in shock.

"No way" I whispered softly. Faith looked at me confused, before looking up and following my line of sight. Her jaw dropped as well when she saw it.

Johnny's girlfriend. Johnny's girlfriend. Johnny's 12 year old girlfriend was currently cuddling up to Zack on the other couch in the room. He looked a little uneasy at this attention, but she literally had her arms around his arm. Anger bubbled inside me, but before I could do anything, Faith was up and stormed across the room.

She grabbed the girl, Courtney I think her name was, and pulled her up. Zack looked to be relieved at this.

"Why the fuck are you touching my brother?" Faith hissed nastily. Everyone looked at them and Johnny was watching with wide eyes. Courtney looked like a deer caught in headlights, her eyes wide at being caught out.

"My brother has a girlfriend. A girlfriend who is sat right across the room. A girlfriend who he has been with for eight months now, and whom he loves. So why the fuck are you flirting with him?" She growled.

Courtney scoffed and looked at me.

"I don't know why he's with her, she's nothing fantastic" I was too angry to actually feel the tears that rose to my eyes.

"Oh really? She's less slutty than you'll ever be, she's more intelligent than you, and she's prettier than you. She's just better than you. And maybe you should stay flirting with your own boyfriend whose also in this room" Faith snarled before pulling her arm back and punching her.

Glaring at Courtney, I stormed out of the room and out to Zack's porch. I sat on the porch swing and sighed, staring out. The door swung open and Zack came and sat next to me.

"Baby I didn't flirt back, I swear," He said, his voice pleading. I looked at him and smiled softly.

"I know sweetie. I just couldn't stand to be with such a bitch" I sighed and leant into him.

"Yeah well ignore her, she's nothing special," He mumbled.

I smiled and closed my eyes against his chest.

I might not be fantastic, but when I'm with Zack, I'm something.

And that's all I care about.
♠ ♠ ♠
=]
Thanks for the feedback ya'll