Black Dagger Brotherhood-Lovers Found

Chapter 10

*Tohrment*

Black. Everything was black because all the street lights were off in the empty Caldwell neighborhood. Lessers' blood dripped down my face and stung my eye, and blinking just made it worse. Trez had texted me about seeing the forelesser near where Zerosum used to be before Rehvenge blew it up to hell.

There were four, and currently there was only one. I let Wellsie's death and my extra rage affect me. I tore them apart like a beast, my teeth sinking into flesh, while whatever humanity left in me sat in the back of my body. While I was in the middle of trying to cough through the black baby powder crap stuck in my throat, a click halted me.

"Whoa, I thought us guys in the Lesser Society were sick." I reeled around, my teeth bared as I hissed at the exact forelesser I was looking for, the lucky bastard that replaced Lash. Daddy was a cold saw, I guessed. The male aimed the barrel at me, looking bored with my display of anger. "Yeah, whatever, don't move or I'll blow your brains out." he threatened flatly. I was tempted to move, just to let him kill me. It was that or go with him, where they would kill me slowly. Before i could react, a snarl erupted from behind the blonde forelesser and the gun went off. I braced myself for the pain, but nothing happened. Looking up, I saw the lesser gaping, black blood bubbling up out of his mouth. Lower down was the reason why: his neck was torn, the flesh stringy and ripped violently from the side.

I didn't waste time in seeing why as I gathered my blank self to my feet and rushed the god-damn lesser, stabbing him in the heart. With a pop and a flash of light he was gone, and something else took its place. A wolf limped toward me. I blinked, adrenaline kicking in at the sight. The giant animal didn't attack. It whimpered, hopping on three paws to keep from putting pressure on his hind hip. Its fur was matted down with blood, and I had a moment of panic. What do I do with it? It did save my life.

"You won't be bad, right?" I asked the animal. It barked in response.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):)