Black Dagger Brotherhood-Lovers Found

Chapter 2

*Day before-1 at night**Poison*

"I want to try going out in the light again." I said, cutting the silence that had washed over our booth. We were in Screamers, seeing if the liquor and music could match up with ZeroSum's. My answer was no, Rogue's opinion was fuck no. She always had such a way with words. In the darkened booth, I could still see her tense.

She raised her hard amber eyes to my face and I winced. Ever since we had that change a month back, she had changed. Not completely, but she felt like it was her duty to watch over me, and whatever I said to her did nothing for her to think otherwise. Trying to ignore her response, I let my eyes look down at the table while she drank from her beer. I stuck with coke. "You may want to try. Doesn't mean you will." she said flatly.

I raised my eyebrows to glare at her. Her defiant stare never wavered. "You're not the boss of me." I said, wishing I could hate her. I loved her though, and under her strong surface she loved me too.

"Poise." Rogue sighed. This time she spoke up, her voice softer and less commanding.

"What?" I tried to snap but it came out more as a sob. When I looked back up, Rogue's amber eyes had me holding back tears. The last time we tried going outside, we burned. A small scar on my shoulder was still there for remembrance of what we lost. The scariest part of it all though was we drank from each other. And liked it! Both of us had not clue what was going on with us, and asking for help was out of the question for fear we would be taken as crazy. Maybe we were. Hell, we changed our names to ones that were somehow magically tattooed to our lower abdomens. That screamed mentally insane.

"We're in this together, we will be fine." she reassured, her hand moving to playfully push the side of my head. I giggled and tried my best to glare at her, but it only caused her to laugh. "Now stop sulking, we're in a shitty club with crappy liquor, let's drink!"

*two hours*

"Rogue, follow me. Here, hold my hand." I said, offering my hand to her but she made a face, shaking her head as she stumbled off the sidewalk. "Rogue!" I warned strictly, the way a parent would to a misbehaving kid.

She giggled, she actually giggled, a lazy grin pulling at the corners of her lips. "Ooh, sorry Alex." She called me by my regular name, causing me to wince. "Don't be mad." she said, her face falling into a puppy dog expression, her full bottom lip pouting.

"I'm not mad." I lied, grabbing her hand and pulling her down the street. I hated when she drank; it never ended well. Dragging her, she fell silent as I looked around. I felt weird, my skin crawling the closer I neared our apartment. My eyes darted to an upcoming alley, the sweet stench of evil and baby powder lacing the air. My body tensed, why, I did not know. I started to pick up my pace, wanting to just pass the alley that freaked me out. A growl ripped from Rogue's throat, causing me to jump, her eyes locked on the same alley. "You feel the same way?" I questioned, arching up a brow.

"That whatever piece of shits are in that alley need a serious bath? Ya, I do."

Before I could reply, two men appeared. They were built like linebackers, both alike in body size and coloring. The men had pale hair, bleached to an almost white blond. Their skin and eyes were the same pasty color that stood out against their leather jackets. They did not notice us at first until I found myself growling also, my head screaming to fight, protect, and kill. "Whoa, what the fuck, they're girls." one said, confused, his buddy pulling out a gun he was packing in his leather. "Aye, guys, check it out."

When more appeared, Rogue grabbed my arm. Even drunk, she was still protective. "What do we do?" one of the males asked.

"Kill 'em." With that a shot sounded off, the bullet grazing my hair as it whizzed past my head. I gasped and the snarl from Rogue's lips twisted into a roar, an animalistic growl that was far from human.

"Big mistake." I said with a laugh.

*ten minutes after**no one*

They took down three men at a time, their arms and legs without thought kicking and punching their enemy before they had time to react. There were two more males and blood on the gravel road. Black and crimson mixed together into one. Poison laid unconscious, a trickle of blood dripping down the side of her head where someone hit her from behind. Rogue was fighting the leftover two, her movements slower and more painful. Blood dripped from her lip and her arm was limp from a bullet that had torn through her muscle.

"Bitch." one of the males growled, his hand pushing her against the wall, traveling down her body. She cursed, her skin threatening to get up from her bones and crawl away. One hand fell to her breast as the other traveled downwards. It inched closer and closer between her legs until her stopped. Lights shined into the alley. All she heard was car doors and the sound of fighting, her eyes closing as she felt herself felling down into the dark.

Through cracked eyes, a goateed figure moved closer, his hand stretching out to touch her. "No!" she screamed, grabbing his hand. "Don't help me, help Poise first, don't fucking touch me!" she cried out despite her state. She tried to blink away the dark but it was rushing up too quickly.

"Fuck." he said, backing up. "Okay. Alright." Rogue sank to the ground, her body collapsing in. "Aye, Tohrment, check this out." the tattooed male said, stroking his goatee in interest.

"Wha-holy." the man said, his dark hair cropped tight to his skull.

"Fuck."

"Sweet."

"Female warriors boo-ya!" one with Hollywood-looks exclaimed into the silence.