Black Dagger Brotherhood-Lovers Found

Chapter 5

*Lassiter*

Tohrment was gone, visiting Havers, which gave me the whole damn day off. Greeeeat. I grabbed something to pig out on before starting back to my room. I was tempted to find Rhage but that male and I together damn straight created too much of a problem, and I already got my face dented in by that female.

That warrior....God...I had never seen a female so angry at the world. In my life before I was a guardian, women would give me two types of looks, want or fear, and her amber liquid eyes stared at me with intelligence and incredible care like she could look into my darkened soul.

"I had good reason for what I did." A deepened brilliant woman's voice spoke from Wrath's office door. I froze in my tracks to stop and stare at the door, waiting for her to speak again.

"You can't keep on punching every male that pisses you off." Wrath's hard ass voice chuckled from behind his bad-ass desk that the brotherhood recently carried in. I snickered, my eyebrows perking up. Again?

Rogue sighed heavily. "Listen." she said in a question, smart enough not to cross him. "That male was on her, pinning her to the ground." she said, anger flooding her voice. "Poise is mine to protect. It's always been that way. and if someone is threatening her safety, I go in swinging."

That grabbed my attention. Why protect someone you did not have to? Shaking my head, i ran a hand through my hair, waiting for the King's response. He took his time. "Very well. Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Next brother you knock out, make it Rhage."

I chuckled, pushing into the room. The same familiar amber eyes locked onto me.

*Rogue*

The same male I upper cut came into the room, his eyes locked onto mine, and good God, he was gorgeous. He had long blonde and black hair that draped over his shoulders like fine satin. His skin was pale and angelic, but despite his god-like looks, he was hard. His eyes were a dark light that held a silent threat in them to anyone who decided to screw with him. He was a dark angel and all his attention was focused on me, which indicated he overheard our conversation.

"Who did she knock out this time?" he asked Wrath, but his golden hues were still locked onto me. I shifted uncomfortably.

"I can tell you who I'm going to knock out." I answered smartly, leaning into the three seater couch in my so-called 'king's' office.

"You caught me by surprise. Next time it won't work out female."

"Really? Wanna take that chance ass ho-"

"Alright! Break it up." Wrath interjected. George, his seeing-eye dog, growled from behind the desk to reinforce his master's command. The large male had to pet the animal's head to calm it down. George's golden shoulders eased back at once to rest its head back at the foot of Wrath's feet. "Rogue, I'll talk to John for ya, and for now, I'd advice you to go down to the training room. Vishous and the boys want to see what you know, feel me?"

I nodded, standing up, a smirk lacing my lips. Fighting. That one word made the most sense in my life, and now I knew why. "Ya got it. Thanks, bossman."

Wrath nodded his head. When he spoke, his tone was softer and a hell of a lot less forceful. "Welcome. You're family now, and we will treat you like the rest of us." With that, he dismissed me, eyes somehow shifting to where Lassiter stood. "Show here there. And don't be a dick, angel."

Angel?

I fought down a groan so Wrath wouldn't Donald Trump my ass and waited for Lassiter. The tall male turned around, his face blank, an unreadable mask that showed me he was not too happy about the order either.

"This way princess." he chimed, bowing and motioning to the door. My anger started to rise once again but I was quick to push it down. Instead, I forced a smile on my lips, my amber eyes flashing.

"Thank you." I said, curtsying in my jeans from yesterday. Maybe it was my words or the gesture, but one of them earned a bewildered look from the two males. It was absurd enough to have them freeze in their tracks. Lassiter's golden hues filled up with silent humor. "Shall we?" I said, trying not to smirk.

He nodded and I exited, thanking God I was a bitch. Playing sweet girl was way too rewarding.