Black Dagger Brotherhood-Lovers Found

Chapter 7

*Rogue*

"You punched me." I said with shock, my jaw practically cracking again at the thought of the hit that Lassiter gave me. Pain still shot up my cheek and wavered through my whole body in jolts of pain. I tried to wash the pain away with my outrage but it did little for me.

"You're not supposed to punch in practice and you did, so I hit you back." Lassiter said blankly, his eyes staring holes into me. We both were in the ground. I was laid out on the mat and he was on top, pinning my hands over my head. I did not like it; the position sent fear into my veins but I struggled to not panic. Images of past abuse flashed behind my eyes. Before my transition, when I could not protect myself, I was used, used by a family friend. His grubby rough hands working me when there was no lubricant from between my legs. The pain almost came back, how bad I sobbed and screamed, my mom in her room, pretending she could not hear, like it was not happening. It all came back, crashing over me.

I did not notice I was screaming until someone's hands gripped my shoulders hard, shaking me back to reality. I could not stop the sobs that were leaving my lips but now I was aware of my hand gripping whoever was close to me for life. They didn't seem to mind, pulling me tightly against their chest. I should've not wanted to be touched by a male but whoever's strong hold I was in made me feel safe. Sturdy. I sobbed into his shoulder, tears staining whatever he wore. Blonde locks tickled my nose and I brushed the hair away to bury my face closer to his warmth.

"Rogue!" I hear Poise shout but I couldn't find the words to answer her.

"She's okay, I got her." whoever held me muttered. "I pinned her, and she just lost it." His tone was filled with regret and ancient sorrow. I could not reassure him at the moment but I would. My brain was in a state where words did not make sense. Just touch. I could feel my abuser still touching me, breathing his beer breath onto the back of my neck.

"It's okay, Lassiter, it's not your fault." Poise spoke softly.

"Someone call Jane." Vishous chimed in.

"No." I whispered, merely one word squeezed out from my shaking lips, but it was audible. Lassiter turned his face against mine, resting his cheek at the top of my head so he could hear. "No." I tried again.

"No?" Lassiter's voice was soft when he spoke to me, so sweet and reassuring that I had to fight off a shiver. I nodded. "Wait 'til tomorrow and ask Rogue if she wants to talk. Don't force her to relive something two times in one day." he said finally and I wanted to kiss him for it. The relief made me cry even harder. I felt like a pussy, but at the moment I couldn't care.

"Get her to the shower and something to eat." Wrath's voice ordered and I wondered when he got there.

I found my voice, somehow I managed to pull it together, standing up slowly. Lassiter backed up, giving me space. I was unable to look at him. Instead, I sniffled one last time, wiped my face and got on with my life. "I'm going to the showers. It any male comes in, I'll choke you out with the shower head." I warned, walking out without looking at anyone.

I tried to hold myself together just until I could make it to the showers. It seemed like fate liked me because once I was naked and under the hot, warming spray, my tears dried up and I became numb. Numb was good. I could work with numb over sad any day. "Want to play?" the familiar male's voice echoed in my head, and then suddenly all the pain came rushing back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment. And if you like this one, please read my friend's brotherhood fanfiction. Her username is Poison Wolf. And if you like mine better than his, please let one of us know why. Right now, it's a little contest between us about who's fanfiction is better.