Shipwrecked

Preface.

I met him the summer before my senior year of college. I can remember that day like it were yesterday, although it was more than a few years ago. He was definitely younger than I was, being a freshman himself. But of course, that didn't stop me or my pursuit.

His cousin Markus was my best friend and when his mother mentioned a younger cousin moving in with them, I expected one of two things: a child or someone who was closer to our age and much more like us. I can't say now, looking back on it, that I was any bit disappointed in the boy I ended up meeting. He was different than anyone I'd ever met, beautiful, and oh so, alluring. I knew I was in love from the first time I laid eyes on him.

But I should have known that this one beautiful thing, was harboring darker secrets than any one of us knew; that once I got in, and in deep, there would be no turning back. There would be no way to come out unscathed.

That boy was the iceberg and I was the Titanic; the moment he came into view, I knew it was too late to turn back. We collided and I was shipwrecked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little prologue that I wrote out.
Some insight.
I'm working on the first chapter now.
So hopefully, it'll be up sometime within up coming week.

(: