Shipwrecked

Davey.

When we got inside the house, it was awkward to say the least. I couldn't keep my eyes of the mysterious blackette while Markus shamelessly talked with him and Mrs. Hansen talked with Claudia. I tried so hard to figure out what exactly made him so alluring. It wasn't like I had never seen someone of his color before. I had many friends who were of various ethnicities and had darker skin than the average Caucasian. But there was something about him still, that seem to have gone beyond physical appearance that seem to draw me to him. Like an invisible force that would not let my eyes roam from his features for longer than a few seconds.

"Colt, are you alright?" the beautiful blackette asked, his plump limps forming a half smirk again.

"Hm, what?" I asked, dazed and confused like I didn't just get caught staring at the most beautiful creature God had ever made.

"You're staring. Again. I was wondering if you were feeling ill, or if my face just so happened to be that captivating."

Markus managed to find humor in the situation while my cheeks went ablaze. I coughed out of habit, trying to think of some way to disguise my hard gaze, but I couldn't. Obviously Davey knew he was attractive, and I'm sure even Markus thought that Davien was gorgeous. I still had a hard time deciphering how they were related though. Davien possessed a earthier appearance, with his dark everything and Markus looked to be the part of a regular all-American boy. I didn't compare to either one of them, not with my strange auburn-ish hair and gold eyes. It was astounding how the two were made to be cousins, but yet had little to no similarities.

"I uh, I'm sorry. You're just... I need to stare at new people. I really don't mean to be rude." I stammered, really wanting to know what I could possibly say to make myself appear less creepy.

Davey giggled, that light pink color gracing his cheek bones once again. "It's okay, Colt. Look all you want." And with that, he sent a wink in my direction, once again making my cheeks a bright red color.

Markus looked back and forth between us before glancing down at his phone, smirk automatically placing itself on his thin lips. "Well, my lads, m'lady calls. I'll catch you two faggots later."

Davey scoffed as I shook my head, watching Markus' retreating figure. "And he has a girlfriend? With that mouth?"

"He's dating my older sister, and has been for the last four years. I really don't think my sister cares about his lack of class when it comes to words," I answered, taking a small glance at the other boy.

"You have a sister? Is she as good looking as you?"

I tried to ignore the fact that Davey had indirectly called me good-looking and I was thankful when Mrs. Hansen came through the doorway to the den, announcing that she had made lunch and that Davey and I should join her and Claudia in the kitchen. Davey followed behind me this time, muttering something about wanting to keep an eye on me just in case I deciding to take another fall.

He sat beside me at the table, Mrs. Hansen and Claudia on the other side. The first part of the meal went by in silence before Claudia opened her mouth, questioning glance directed towards me. "So Colton, I hear you're an art major at SouthWest?"

I nod, blushing slightly. "Yes, ma'am."

"What part of the artistic realm are you most successful in?"

"All parts, actually. I'm pretty well rounded. Although, photography and painting are the ones I enjoy the most."

"Yes, you've seen the two paintings in the den, right? The two by the loveseat? Colton painted those his sophomore year. They won first place at his end of the year galleria. I loved them so much that I just had to take them home."

And if I wasn't blushing before, I was definitely blushing after that. Truth be told, I'd actually painted a majority of the paintings in the home. Mrs. Hansen occasionally asked me to paint something when she came up with an idea, although mostly, she just fell in love with the things I'd painted for my college assignments and wanted to take them home. So I let her, after all she and her husband showed more interest in my artwork than my own parents and I was eager to let Mrs. Hansen take home whatever pieces she fell in love with.

In the desperate attempt to turn the attention away from me, I looked at Davey, watching as that blinding smile once again appeared on his face. "How old are you, Davey?"

His smile faltered a bit, eyebrows shooting upward. "Seventeen."

"High schooler?"

He shook his head, taking a sip of his drink before replying. "I'm going into my freshman year of college. I was an early graduate."

"Oh, really?" Mrs. Hansen asked, and instead of Davey speaking for himself, Claudia chimed in for the first time since lunch began.

"Yes, Davey graduated as valedictorian. He's highly intelligent. And he'll be attending SouthWest with Colton and Markus in the fall. He's going to be a writing major. Isn't that right, Davien?"

The boy smiled and nodded his head, that russet tinge dusting his cheeks again. "That's right. I'm really into poetry and things alike, I uh, I'm very in touch with my inner Shakespeare."

Mrs. Hansen clapped happily. "Well, this shall be exciting. Two artistic beings and a mathematician living under my roof! I'm sure Bill will ecstatic to hear that we have another writer in the home as well. But for now, why don't you show Davey the upstairs, Colt? He'll be staying in the room adjoined to your bathroom."

I mentally shuddered at the thought of this boy sharing a bathroom with me. I cursed the fact that we had a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, knowing that sooner or later, I was bound to walk in on him. But then I stopped to wonder if that would really be a bad thing.

"Wow, this is pretty nice," Davey whispered in awe.

I shrugged, the room was very nice. "Mrs. Hansen is an interior decorator so decorating this home was particularly easy for her."

"Oh, I see. So this is where I'll be sleeping, huh?"

"Yeah, I'm right across the way, you see," I pointed through the open door that led to our shared bathroom. "So if you ever need anything just come on over."

I really wasn't expecting what happened next. I'd just met the kid a few hours ago, but hell, I already knew that I wanted him. Only, I really, really didn't expect Davey to be so forward. But then again, with someone as beautiful as him, I should have seen it coming.

"Anything, you say?" Davey asked, turning around and taking a few steps toward me.

I gulped, mentally slapping myself for my choice of words. "Y-yeah, anything."

His small hand came to draw a line up my chest as he leaned towards my ear, his warm breath ghosting the outer shell. "I don't know if I'll be needing anything, per se, but I can think of a few things that I want.

I swallowed thickly, my voice suddenly getting caught in my throat. I could already tell that this beautiful black-haired, darker skinned, and doe-eyed boy was going to kill me.

But what a way to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, Davey is mighty forward. And conceited. And slutty.
But no, they will not be having sex in the next chapter.
But you know, that'll happen eventually.
Enjoy.
Comment, rec, sub. All that good stuff.

<3 Chastity.