Status: New !!!

One Frail Human Girl. Four Hot Supernatural Guys.

Flash Back

"Mom I know I made a mistake!! You remind me of it everyday." I nearly screamed at the woman standing in front of me. I refuse to call her mom and let her get in my feelings.. I won't give her the satisfaction of that. "Lola, I know I remind you, I know you feel remorse.. but sweetie that girl was a cops daughter and she nearly DIED because of the Marijuana you sold her. I'm your mother and I hate that you even touch that stupid stuff." She said all soft, sweet, like she actually gave two shits about wether I smoked or not. She's such a bitch. "Look mom, you act all holy and god damn righteous.. But I remember when YOU still smoked weed. I didn't KNOW that someone could be allergic to Mary Jane... Like what the fuck? That's the weirdest shit I've ever heard." My mom stood there looking shocked that I threw her past in her face. That, or that I cussed at her. Oh well she'll get the fuck over it. She knows how I am and it won't kill her. Unfourtanetly. "Go to your room." She said so lowly that if I hadn't been expecting a retort I wouldn't have heard it. I walked away from her and ran up the winding staircase. I opened the door of my room, opened it and slammed it shut. I locked it and then looked around my room, I'd miss it if the court sends me to Juvie. My make-up and colorful clothes.I don't want to wear a prison jumpsuit. That shit would suck nuts. I throwed myslef sown on the bed to think about what I'd done...

-Flashback-
I looked down at my phone as it vibrated and slid the message open, "Hey Lo, you think I could buy a bowl?"
I didn't normally sell to people I had never smoked with, but I figured it wouldn't hurt just this one time.
"Sure DD, meet me in the Wendy's parking lot in 10?"
"Yeah no prob, Lo."
I stepped out of bed and pulled on some shorts and a GreenDay tee, then my Chucks. I grabbed my keys off the dresser and a little bud, shoving it in my pockets. Slowly I walked down the stairs and then opened my front door, making my way to the car. I revved the engine slowly and pulled out making my way down to the Wendy's a few blocks from my house.
DD was already there, so I honked and pulled up beside her. She smiled and waved at me and got in on my passenger side. "Here ya go, DD. That'll be $15." She opened her hand and packed the pipe, handing me $20 and said, "Keep the change." She hurridly lit up, sighing in relief. Out of nowhere, a few hits later, she spasamed slowly, and went limp. Frpthing at the mouth. I freaked out, tore out of the parking lot and down to the emergency room. I freaked out when I got there, half-dragging half-carrying her through the doors.
"Help! Help! My friend...She... We we're getting high and... And she just started spasming..." The nurse came and put her in a wheelchair and sped through the doors.

-End of flashback-
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like!!

-DoomzzDayy