Status: New !!!

One Frail Human Girl. Four Hot Supernatural Guys.

Court Date

I was laying in my bed, looking at my faveorite website. Mibba. I had a few stories up, but I love this one chick's story it's Viva Las Vampires, http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/466723/Viva-Las-Vampires/ . If anyone ever reads this.. You should click on that link, copy and paste it... Whatever bullshit it takes for you too read it. That chick is an amazing writer. I was finishing up chapter 10 right when my mom came knocking. "DD, you need to come on, court's in a hour." I sighed, clicking my laptop closed.

Judgement day. Yeah, I'll admit this bad ass is scared shitless.

I walked in through the double doors and immediatly went off on the metal detector. Ahh, search time.

"Ma'am," the male security guard spoke, "Do you have a pocketknife, gun, or any other weapons on you at the time being?"

I sighed and shook my head, "No, I just have piercings. He nodded and let me through after that.

We walked to the elevators and found 11th district court.

The waiting room was full of delinquents, shoplifters, and etc., I sauntered up to the window and signed in quickly.

There was a kind, old black man sitting there, "Good luck, dear." He croaked it out just barely.

I sat down, and I was waiting for about thirty minutes, getting checked out by some white wannabe gangster, as I was about to say something, a young tall black man came out and asked us all to stand and come with him.

I stood and threw the white hoodrat a glare, walking quickly behind the cute guy, "Louise Renaldi, come with me." I sighed, glad I was the first too go up.

My mom and I followed him to a set of wooden double doors.

When we walked in, they asked me to put my hand on the bible, "Do you swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?"

I stuttered slightly, "I d-do."

"You may sit." Fifteen minutes later the judge came in throwing daggers at me.

"All arise for the honorable Judge Batton," I stood up quickly, "You may be seated," she said in a cold voice.

"So, Ms. Renaldi. You are here for selling Marijuana to Delilah Batton?" The older woman said, putting emphasize on Batton.

Oh. Fuck.

Delilah's mom.

"Y-yes, Judge Batton."

She nodded, "Well, you will be sentanced to eighteen months in Orange County Juvenille Correction Facility. Court resigned."

I heard my mom sob and my lawyer curse.

The sherieff took me by the wrists and handcuffed me, I walked through the waiting room, embaressed to be hauled away in front of all these people.

My mother walked beside the sherieff, "She is permitted to have regular clothes, make-up, and a laptop. The laptop is only allowed on the weekends and while I put her in the cop car I will tell you additionail information that you must'nt tell to Lola." My mother nodded and I was confused, why wasn't I allowed too know?!

The man walked me out of the building and into his car, he slammed the door and I tried my hardest too hear what he was saying to my mother, and I failed.

He got in the car and said briskly, "Your mother will have your things brought to you by tomorow morning," and we drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter!!

Check out, http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/466723/Viva-Las-Vampires/ , please!!

-DoomzzDayy