Status: It's in a stage..

Love at Highland College

Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning, the smell of eggs, sausage and hashbrowns hit me like a nice wave of delicousness. I smiled, then froze. I usually have to wake Maddy up and cook breakfast. Who the fuck was in my house?! I rolled out of bed and grabbed the bat I kept underneath it. I slowly opened my door, and looked down the hallway. I saw Maddy's door closed, but someone was in the bathroom. I tiptoed out of the room, and picked the bat up ready to swing. All of a sudden, the door opened and I swung, narrowly missing Maddy's head. She screamed and fell to the floor, looking up at me with a scared and shocked expression. "What the fuck, Luna?! Are you trying to kill me?!" At that moment, Wil and Frank ran from the kitchen, confused looks on their faces as they saw Maddy on the floor and me with a bat in my hand.
"Luna," Frank asked. "Are you ok?" I looked at the bat and dropped it.
"Yea, I'm ok, I just forgot you guys were hear." I turned red in embarrassment, then I noticed what the guys were wearing, and what they weren't. "Frank, are you wearing my Chilly Willy pajamas?" It was his turn to turn red, as he looked down.
"Umm, yea. You let me borrow them last night." He said, as Wil walked up to Maddy, who had already gotten up off the floor.
"And Wil is wearing homo's Star War pajamas." I pointed out. Wil didn't get shy like Frank. He smiled proudly and kissed my cousin on the head.
"Well," Wil said, as he put an arm around Maddy. "I think it's time to serve you lovely ladies breakfast. Don't you agree, Frank."
"I sure do." Frank said, as he took my hand. The guys led us to the kitchen then went to the stove. Me and Maddy sat at the small crate, used as a temporary table. Maddy then reached back behind her, and hit 'play' on the radio. Soon, 'Sail' by Awolnation, began bleeding from the speakers. The boys came in from the kitchen, Wil carrying his and Maddy's plate's, Frank holding his and mine.
"Sail!"
Frank and Wil placed mine and Maddy's plate's in front of us. Then, they both sat down beside us, with their plates in hand.
"This is how I show my love!"
At that moment, Frank kissed me. His hands gently caressed the side of my face, as his kiss took me far away. Maddy and Wil and our uneaten breakfast was a blur, a distant memory in some forgotten past. All that was there, all that remained of my life, was Frank. He was the confirmation that my life and what was happening in it, was all real.
"I made it in my mind because,"
Wil kissed me! I had been worried the night before, he seemed really shy and I was afraid he wasn't feeling me. But his kiss! God, he was such a good snogger! He had patience and virtue, and such a beautiful soul. It was like we were meeting for the first time on such an intimate and spiritual level. I don't know what happened to Luna, but I hope she wasn't laughing at me. I'm sure I had a stupid face on my head. Ahh, fuck it! Let her laugh! God, I love this song.
"I blame it on my A.D.D., baby!"
Frank broke the kiss, and looked at me with those beautiful hazel eyes. I was back in the real world, back in this apartment with my cousin. It wasn't a dream or a fantasy. This was reality. "You should eat your breakfast, Luna." Frank whispered softly in my ear. "Before it gets cold." I blinked a couple times to clear my eyesight. It had gone blurry on account of Frank's whispering. I looked over at Maddy and saw her in a similiar state, with Wil looking lovingly at her.
"Right, breakfast." I started smothering my eggs with pepper, and smooshing them all up. "We need our energy for today, don't we Maddy." My cousin nodded, her mouth full of eggs and toast.
"We 'eed 'oo be 'it an' alerr', 'ooay is a 'ery 'ig 'ay." Maddy said, spitting bits of food on Wil's cheek, who just laughed and kissed her. Yes we do, I thought, as I smiled at the beautiful situation I found myself in, as me, Maddy, Wil and Frank all sat around the little crate eating breakfast, while 'Sail' by Awolnation, kept leaking through the speakers.
"Sail!"

<3 <3 <3

After breakfast, me and Maddy dropped the guys off at their apartments to get dressed for school. On the way back, with Maddy driving, I sat and thought about that amazing kiss me and Frank shared. I was so deep in thought, that Maddy had to do a vicious brake check to catch my attention.
"Ay, chingo! " I cursed in Spanish, as I tried to keep my head from hitting the dash. "What the fuck, dude?" She stared at me, instead of watching the road.
"I've been trying to talk to you for about two minutes! Did you happen to feel something, anything at breakfast?" What? Had Maddy experienced a sensation like mine? I tried to play off like I had no clue what she was talking about.
"Feel something like what?" I asked.
"Man, like, you just shot out of your body. Like the whole world dissolved and it was just me and Wil and no one else in the whole universe." She got a spaced out look on her face and I had to grab the wheel to keep her from plowing us into a pole. "I felt like I was going through the warp zone on Star Fox 64, to put it that way." I laughed. Leave it to Maddy to come up with a game reference. I sighed.
"Yea, I know exactly what your talking about, homo. It was like, all there was in the world was me and Frank. Like, time stopped." I whispered the last part.
"Yea," Maddy whispered. She spaced out and, once again, I had to grab the wheel. "Like time stopped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is chapter 3 of 'Love at Highland College' Rate, Hate, Comment,Subscribe!!!
XoXo
-Hugo's Wifey