Status: In Progress

Don't Go!

This is the promised Oli Sykes point of view of theSuicide Season which is told by Robyn. So, readers, if you want Robyn's side, read Suicide Season.

This is the story of Oliver Sykes and his girlfriend Robyn Holley. (No, I don't like using my name in these stories but this was written a long time ago and I couldn't be bothered to change it.)

As you know, Oliver Sykes is the lead singer/screamer of Bring Me The Horizon, the band he descibes as being like marmite. He's around 23/24 in this story. It takes place just after the release of Suicide Season.

Robyn is about 21 in this story and we learn more about her. She's Welsh and independent and hard headed but easy to get a long with.
  1. 1) Robyn Forgive Me
    You seems like an oxygen to me,without you its hard for me to breath
  2. 2) By My Side Forever
    I already lost you in the past, I can’t afford to lose you again
  3. 3) Unexpected Arrival
    If someone would ask me, who i want to be with, I will simply say, someone who will never leave me no matter how hard is to be with me
  4. I Will Never Loose You!
    To be forgiven is the greatest gift in love, it means you've been given a second chance.
  5. Forever Forgiven
    Love isn't about material possession but the gift of acceptance you give one another
  6. A Normal life would be like this (But I don't live a normal life)
    Having someone special is a gift, it's a gift you don't get twice.
  7. Forgiven and By my side.
    I couldn't ask for anyone better than you. Just be mine forever
  8. We Will Fight Every Force That Seeks To Destroy Us
    I'm More Scared Of Loosing You Than You Realse
  9. Problems....
    Some relationships can get through the tough time and others just don't have the emotional strength.
  10. Don't Go!
    I will love always and forever,you're forgiven for walking away.