Status: In Progress

Don't Go!

2) By My Side Forever

I walked out of the shower with a towel around me and Robyn was in her own world when I appeared in the bed room. She looked so sexy I couldn't help myself but start undressing her with my eyes. I climed to her over the bed to her. She was reading. I put the book next to her and took her glasses off. I pressed my lips to her neck, I had my peircings in too and she moved to my touch. "You always look like a sexy secretary when you dress up for work." I mumbled and then nibbled her ear and growled lowly.
"Make up sex? Are we really that cliched?" She giggled.
"Hell yes." I whispered. Lets put it this way. She was making me want her and she gave me the best sex we'd ever had, I was never loosing this girl. She made me realise what I would be missing had she walked out the door only an hour and a half earlier. I was gasping when we were done and sweaty... I'd need to shower again but I didn't mind.
"Oh My Fucking God..." I whispered as I collapsed next to her. "I am never going to touch another woman, ever they can never touch me the way you do." I kissed her.
"What like this?" she kissed me harder, touching a sensitive spot.
"Oh god yes." I hissed against her lips.
"Oliver, Robyn. You in?" It was my mum and I was naked. "I'd presume yes as the door is open. I hope you graveled dear!" She was in the kitchen.
"Shit" I whispered "Why so soon. I need relief." She laughed at my manhood. We dived under the covers and Robyn hid her embarrassed face. I had my hand on her brest
"Oli, That isn't a stress ball" Robyn laughed
"You weren't complaining about two minuets ago." I kissed her neck.
"My mum knocked and entered the room.
"Oliver! Why do you make it so obvious?" She shook her head.
"Mum I came home yesterday can you blame me?" I laughed
"You obviously sorted the problem out." My mum was the first person to know about what happened and wasn't best impressed, I got a very furious mum on the phone for an hour before I even told Robyn. I was in tears on the phone and then flooded when I told Robyn. She cried more and then hung up.
"There was a lot of arguing." Robyn sat up and cuddled into me.
"You do realise you could have lost the most important thing to you." My mum always had a way of making me feel extremely guilty, but I already felt she was making me angry for reminded me.
"Yes mum, I kicked myself. Are you here for a reason or?"
"Oliver don't be rude!" Robyn scoleded I looked down in embarrassment at my lack of respect for my mum.
"What's the news Mrs. S" I don't know why Robyn always called my mum Mrs. S as a way to be polite. She knew her name aswell. Even my mum found it weird but she understood.
"Just wanted to see if you two sorted it out. I'd never stop talking to you Robyn but I just want the pair of you to be happy. Oh and the fact that you have a photoshoot tomorrow for the 2010 summer range of Drop Dead." She smiled.
"I hope you understand what you did wrong Oli. You could have lost the most precious thing in your life."
"What the band?" Robyn punched me jokingly. My mum looked at me sternly "Yes mum I know what I could have lost and I cried and kicked myself." She nodded understandingly, I was a very lucky man to have a girlfriend who could forgive me.
"Right I have to go over Tom's. I brought you two donughts. It's okay, they're vegitarian and vegan approved. Love you guys."
"Bye love you too mum." I almost sighed at the end of that. My mind was reeling wondering how tomorrow would go. Robyn had been working for us for two years and so had my ex SJ. I was always nervous if they had a fight I would have to sack one of them and it would have to be SJ but I was best friends with her brother.
"Okay, I'll bite, what's wrong?" Robyn turned towards me. Her hair a little scruffy from a moment ago. I closed my eyes so she couldn't see my worry but she saw. She slid closer to me and rubbed my shoulders putting her lips to my ear and whispered my name. I turned over.
"It SJ, she's still working for Drop Dead."
"And?" She said slightly pissed off.
"SJ may still kick off, she did when she found out about you last time 'cause I didn't tell her about us until you were working for us after a year. She saw me take you to the bathroom and almost quit, I'm running low on models as you know." I sat up and she led on my colourful chest looking up at me as she put her chin on her arm.
"If she leaves we'll replace her. You know you will. One of our female friends will help you out if you ask." She pressed her lips softly to mine. I hugged her and we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Two. Finally up. It's taking time to write his Point Of View.

Just a heads up, In Robyn's point of view Oli's brother is refered to as Scott and I realised that Oli's Brother is actually called Tom so in the next chapter Tom is Scott in this story.

Please tell me what you think :)

Thank You For Reading
Robyn Holley
x