Status: In Progress

Don't Go!

Forever Forgiven

I woke up before Robyn the next day. I could hear Jonah and Sarah talking in the living room. They'd been kind enough to leave us sleep. I got up and made myself coffee and ate without saying a word to either of them, the one thing we didn't do in the first ten to fifteen minuets of the morning was talk to anyone. I quietly returned to the bedroom where Robyn had rolled over and wrapped herself in the duvet and had hidden her face. I chuckled and dressed. I sat and put my vans on. I left the room quietly and told Robyn's my what I planned to do, took my coat and left. My first point of call was To buy Robyn a pair of Dr Martin boots she'd wanted before I went on tour, a pair of sleek white docs. I then dropped into the Super Dry store not that I'd ever wanted to actually step into the store. I then dropped into Levi's for a pair of sheer black skinny jeans that would fit my girl and really show that ass off for me. The final place I went into was Anne Summers for a sexy little set for her. I was approached by a woman who asked if she could help. I asked for it and she showed me the section for the bedroom. There was a lovely pinstripe set just in Robyn's size a long with matching underwear. I picked them up too and with in two hours I was back home. I'd arranged for my mum to ring Sara and for Matt N to call Jonah and get him out of the flat. As I opened the doorRobyn was sat on the chair with her mum. She smiled brightly at me. The smile that should have happened two days ago when she came from home. She threw her arms around me and asked "So what's my prezzi."
"Go into the bedroom and I'll show you."
"We'll I'm going to go out with Carol" she picked up her bag and left. I smiled at her, kissing Robyn's mum's cheek and said to have fun.
I met Robyn in the bedroom and placed the three boxes on the bed.
"What are they baby?"
"We'll what do you think?"
"They look like boots."
"Open and see." She opened all three boxes and made a cheeky reply when she opened the Anne Summers box.
I left her to get change and went to get a drink and a sandwich since I'd been shopping. Robyn meant so much to me that I never wanted her to be upset or even be the one to hurt her. When I told her about the blow job incident I could have died right there on the spot when she started crying and saying never to come back.

I was so in dream land that I didn't even see my girl stood in the doorway. "Ready?"she asked seductively. I looked towards the door and she was stood in the bodice and skirt set and no doubt the undies I'd brought too she wore high heels too. I stood walking towards her, she may have been wearing heels but I still could look down at her. I placed my hands either side of her face and connected our lips the kiss tingling through my whole body as her hands rested on my shoulders. I picked her up by her ass and didn't break the kiss. I lay her on the bed and slipped between her thighs, gently making myself known to her. Sliding my hand up her skirt and under. She wasn't wearing any underwear and I growled slightly.
"Baby never leave me." She whispered in my ear, her voice cracking slightly "I love you too much" I could see tears in her eyes. Her legs tightened around my waist pulling my jean clad legs into her hips as she grinder against me.
"Never baby" I put my hand in her hair making her look me in the eye so she'd believe me. "I love you like no other, I'm going to come home to you. Those girls who hang around just to fuck me mean nothing they're just whores. They aren't you and never will be you. I want to grow old with you." That set her off she grabbed for my belt as I undid the zip on the front of the bodice setting her free and kissing her cups. She flipped my button and I pulled them down showing the tattoos on my legs, she pulled my t-shirt over my head and kissing the tattoos there. I kissed her harder, my lust for her taking over, she yanked down my boxers letting me free.
I nibbled her neck as she I entered her. I kept my pace slow as she moaned against my lips. Her skirt and heels still on. Her growling got to the point where I sped up and her nails dug into my back as we nibbled each others neck. We came together I swear she raked my back.

Sara and my mum walked in and I hadn't shut the door we were still shaking.
"Haha that's so good. Oli was always an innocent child, I never did like his tattoos."
"Fuck" I jumped up and slammed the door.
"Sorry Oli... I've done that twice now" she spoke aside to Robyn's mum.
I slung my boxers and jiggers on and leaving the room kissing Robyn and asking her to get up, when she replied no I threw a pillow at her. She giggled.
My mum and Sara were sat on the sofa with tea. I went very red as my embarrassment came to my face.
"Aw look how red he is." My mum teased me, I went even redder.
"It's okay Oliver, it's natural." Sara laughed
"I'm getting a bottle of water and making food, Quorn meat mind. Want some?"
"Yeah sure" they answered
I headed for the kitchen, their eyes fixed to my back. I knew there were six seeping wounds on my back. I giggled to myself as I walked away growing redder as they stared.

My mum popped her head through the serving hatch, then so did Sara.
"Oliver I think my daughter may have mauled you. You have scratch marks and a bite mark."
"The sign of a guy who can pleasure your daughter" I smiled regretting it as my mum threw a pen at me! "I apologise for my smut"
"It's quite alright we're only messing with you." Sara giggled " I hope you're still using protection, I'm not old enough to be a grandma yet." She laughed
"Nor me" my mum gave me a firm look
"Yes we are using protection, Robyn's on birth control and we use protection on me too don't worry."

"Mm I smell Quorn burgers." Robyn's tired voice said as she slipped round the kitchen door to me. She was in black jiggers and my oversized drop dead jumper.
"Yup Oli is making dinner." My mum smiled at her.
"Nice it's been a while" she kissed my cheek as I curved my arm around her waist, I turned to the frying pan. She kissed my back where the sex wounds had stopped bleeding
"I'm sorry" she whispered as she hugged me from behind
"It's okay. You know it is too." I kissed her on the lips as I turned around.
"Awwwww" our parents gushed. We rolled our eyes together.
♠ ♠ ♠
So next chapter finally this is chats hung up with Suicide Season! Woop. I'm now finding it rather easy to type this story up and that was because I already had this chapter typed up.

Soon the point of view will take a new turn.

Thanks for reading
Robyn
Xxx