Status: Active. R-rated, just to be on the safe side, but Seth is so innocent really and I'd like to keep him that way.

Over My Dead Body

Alien Baby

SETH CLEARWATER.

I'd never really understood why people thought that babies were so adorable or special. Unless it was your own child, I just didn't get it. Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against babies. They are perfect little miracles of procreation, they are the future, of course.

I guess it all started with an awkward moment when one of my mother's cousins braught over her new baby. She asked me if I wanted to hold him (the baby and my second cousin) and I was only 6 years old at the time and I'd never held baby before, so it was just a new experience for me. I obviously agreed. I sat on the couch and my mother handed me the baby. Not even a minute had passed before I opened my big stupid mouth --

"Mom, he looks like a little alien!"
I'd said it with a big ass smile on my face, only making things worse. The parents weren't happy, to say the least -- as the mother dragged her "alien baby" away from me, while I just sat there looking very confused.

What I'm trying to say, really, is that I'm different now. Everything's different. Everything's changed and it's all, because of her. A baby. My baby...

I guess I need to start from the beginning, that would make sense.

My name is Seth Clearwater and believe it or not, I am a shape-shifter that takes the form of a huge ass and mean ass wolf and I'm not the only one either...
♠ ♠ ♠
I've uploaded my characters for this story, but... Will someone please tell me how the frick to add your characters onto your stories, please!?
I just think Seth is so sweet and definitely phitt! So I couldn't help, but write him his own story. Let me know what you think?
By the way, in case anyone was interested, the calling the baby cousin an alien is what I did at 6 years old. :)
Thank you for reading, as always. Much love.
-- Zya here.