Status: Active. R-rated, just to be on the safe side, but Seth is so innocent really and I'd like to keep him that way.

Over My Dead Body

Smart Ass

BB.

I hate school. I hate homework. I hate my teachers and I hate my fellow students.

However, the odd thing is; I seemed to be good with all four and that couldn't have been more depressing to me.

"When did World War 1 begin and then end?" Aunt Rosalie asked, gracefully flicking her long beautiful golden locks over her shoulders as she looked up from the thick text book in her lap and up at me. She had a sly little smirk on her face, one I knew well. I knew she knew I'd get the question correct, like I had done with the last 39.

I don't want to sound full of myself, because I'm really not, but I knew what I was good at, even if I was onlx 11 years old.

I sighed, feeling very bored. The teachers didn't even bother to challenged my abilities anymore, so I couldn't wait until the year I would finally be going to University. I know, maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but it doesn't hurt to have hopes and dreams. Everyone has them. Even some vampires that I knew had them.

"Last one, I promise." Aunt Rosalie said, smiling softly at me and I knew I must have spaced out on her again.

I sighed again, but smiled back and nodded before finally answering. "World War 1, as a declared state of war, lasted from July 28, 1914 to November 11, 1918."

Aunt Rosalie huffed rather dramatically, snapping the text book shut and chucking it onto my bedroom rug. "Alright, you little smart ass, I give up." She declared, giving me a small pout.

I grinned, poking my tongue out. "I've read all these books hundreds of times." I said, trying to ease her defeat.

She rolled her stunning honey colored orbs. "No. You're a smart ass. You know this stuff like you know how to wrap Seth round your little finger." She said in a snooty tone, smirking at me.

I blushed at her words and automatically, they made me think of him; my Seth, my sweet prince. He had always been there for me for as long as I can remember. To say the least, he was my favourite person in the whole world. We had always had this odd, but pure closeness between us. He always looked at me as though I was the only person he could see. It was weird, intense sometimes, but it was all that I knew and I knew that he loved me as though I was his own flesh and blood and it was one of the many reasons of why I loved him. I can't explain it, but I always felt like an invisable force pulled me close to him whenever he was around.

I heard Aunt Rosalie chuckle, which meant that I was day-dreaming again. "See. I'm right. I'm always right." She said, looking very proud of herself.

"I thought I was always right." I said, refering back to her "smart ass" comment.

That seemed to knock her from her high horse, though it was always only a joke between us. She pouted slightly, looking defeated for the second time in the space of half an hour. I was getting better with her. "Your little mutt is here, speak of the devil and he shall come." She said, smirking widely now.

It wasn't what I had expected to hear -- Seth said he wouldn't be able to come see me until tomorrow morning. I shook off my thoughts, getting off my bed and padding over to my door. I frowned back at the beautiful vampire, my Aunt Rosalie. She knew that I didn't like it when anyone refered to him as a "mutt", no matter who they were. I don't know why it annoyed me so much, I just knew that it did. He wasn't a mutt! He was a gorgeous silver back wolf, the size of a Stallion horse.

Aunt Rosalie chuckled, but held up her hands defensively before hopping off of my bed and appearing in front of me within the blink of an eye. I still wasn't used to that. She smirked at my slightly startled reaction as she stared down at me. She was so dang tall, even without any of her perfect shoes. "I'll leave you and your sweet prince alone. I should probably get back to the others anyway." She said, her smirk growing.

I will never forgive Edward for mind bumming me and telling everyone! Including Seth! I scowled up at her. "I hate your brother." I mumbled.

She chuckled again, leaning down to kiss my forehead before opening my bedroom door. "Goodnight, BB." She said softly, giving me one last smile and then disappearing, closing the door behind her.

I sighed, walking back over to the piles of books and papers on my bed and on the floor. I began to gather them all one by one, stacking them up on my desk and not even a minute had passed before there was a knock at my door.

"It's unlocked." I said, already knowing who it was and that he could hear perfectly well.

The door opened slowly and in walked my Seth. As usual, he was only wearing a pair of his many knee-length cut-offs, causing me to roll my eyes and smile as he instantly grinned at me when we made eye contact. "Hey, moon pie."

I shot him a playful glare. "Don't call me that, please." I begged.

He pouted. "But you're yummy and nummy..." He said, trying to reason with me as he walked forward and pulled me into a warm and gentle hug.

I suddenly forgot what we were even talking about. I missed this. I missed him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and snuggled closer to him, my head just about reaching the bottom of his chest now. I breathed in his scent, but froze when I smelt a familiar perfume, one that braught back a small feeling of fear.

I think Seth noticed, because he pulled back and stared down at me, concern written across his perfect brow. "What's wrong?" He asked and I already didn't have a good feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333
-- Zya here.