Status: comment and subscribe if you like!

What Can I Say? God Hates Us

Second Brush

As the sun peeked over the buildings I decided I want it to be night again, so I lay in the arm chair I...uh...liberated from an apartment down the block and closed my eyes. I forced sleep.

When I opened my eyes, the moon was peeking over the buildings, I could see the dust in the air shining in the moonlight.

Ah moonlight, it brightens the sky and highlights the secrets of human life. By that, I mean when the teens sneak out for a party, when the prostitutes come out, when a man stumbles home drunk and beats his wife.

All the numerous flaws of humans.

I got off the chair and went to the bathroom, where tiles had fallen long ago. I'd managed to replace the rusted pipes and get into the city's clean water so I can shower.

I took a shower and got dressed, brushing my hair and doing my make up. Just because no one will see me doesn't mean I don't want to look good! I am still female!

I left the bathroom and went to the window, pushing it open and climbing out. I climbed up the bricks to the roof. Once there, I hopped onto a tree top and looked around. On Thursday nights, a dark man puts a baggie under a rock on a street corner, tonight I'm gonna see what it is.

Hopping on tree tops I made my way to the corner of Harrison and Walnut. As I waited I watched a stray cat tip over a trash can and pick through it, unaware of the bigger cat watching it. The larger cat hopped off a lawn chair and padded over to the other cat, sticking up its fur and giving a growl of warning. The smaller cat backed out of the can and pulled it's ears back, its hair erect.

The larger cat hissed and the other one ran down the street, not wanting to fight.

The sound of jean on jean got my attention, my head flew around to see the man lifting the rock and gently placing the baggie beneath it before looking around, standing and walking away, his jeans slowly sliding down his legs. When he was out of sight, I hopped down to the side walk and walked over to the rock.

I lifted it and pulled the bag out, looking at the ugly lump of green plant. What is this? A drug? What are you supposed to do with it? Um....

A ferocious growl made me drop the bag and look right in front of me to see Converse covered feet. It was the spike haired vampire from last night! Alarmed, I pushed back on the ground with my feet, sending myself flying backwards a few feet where I stood.

He shook slightly with anger, his eyes blazing red.

What did I do? Come to think of it, what did I do last night that set three of them off?

I guess I'll ask.

“Uh...wha-” he made a mad dash to grab me.

“Shit!” I jumped up into the tree top and began to go from one tree top to a near by roof top.
I ignored the small insects that flew by my head and pushed myself to go faster. Spike isn't too far behind.

I grabbed onto a balcony and pulled my body beneath it, against the building. Spike landed on the balcony and cursed, I could hear his feet scuffle around.

He sniffed the air and to my good fortune, a wind blew my sent away so he didn't smell it.

I herd him take out a cell phone and hit a few buttons.

“I saw her. Yeah, digging up a bag of weed. No, she left it when I made a grab for her. Damn shes fast. Really fucking hot too.”

The man on the phone yelled at him.

“Yeah yeah I know. Anyway, I lost her sent by the apartments on West Harding street. Thats where I am now. Okay see you in five.”

He hit a button, ending the call.

More of them are coming? One of them is bound to catch my sent, but I can't escape without running the risk of being seen. I held my breath until my heart stopped, can't rick anyone hearing that.

I herd him open something, light a lighter and take a deep breath. The wind brought the sent to me; cigarette. Gross. Then again, if your a vampire it can't kill you so...

My train of thought was thrown off track as two more vampires jumped from the roof onto the landing with spike.

“How could you loose her!” One bellowed.

“Dude people are sleeping!” Spike protested in a harsh whisper.

“What way did she go?” The third asked.

I adjusted one of my hands to lay so my palm was against the bottom of the landing, and suddenly my eyes went blind, In my minds eye, everything was white. But I could see everything on the landing, even the vampires, I could watch them move and speak. It was like I was at a slightly elevated angle but still looking straight at all of them. I could see them like how they really looked, I could see the big one with the lip ring was wearing a Motorhead shirt with the sleeves ripped off, and the one with snakebites was shifting side to side. Spike had just put out his cigarette against a flower pot, ashes flying every witch way.

This has never happened before.

“I don't know, I lost her here.” Spike said.

“Ugh. She can't be far then. Her sent is near.” Motorhead said, sniffing.
Shit!

“Maybe she went in an apartment.” Snakebites suggested.

“Maybe but-”

“HELP!” All their heads snapped over to look across the street where a woman was getting robbed. They all put on ski masks and jumped to the ground to help her. They took of towards her.

I seized the opportunity and bolted up the building and all the way home. That was too close. Earlier I herd a guy talk about a concert tomorrow, maybe I'll crash it and see if the bands any good. As for tickets...well I don't need tickets. Ha ha.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure I really happy with this :/ But it'll do for now I suppose. What did you think? Did I explain her new power well enough?

This is a trial story, if no one or not emough people show intrest, I'm deleting it. If you like it so far, comment and subscribe please!

her outfit