Status: comment and subscribe if you like!

What Can I Say? God Hates Us

Help

--3rd pov--

The genuine fear in her voice broke Shadows and Vengeance, they both were suddenly behind Johnny and yanked him off, throwing him into the opposite wall. They both took a protective stance, crouching in front of her.

Johnny looked at them, shocked.

The girl watched, stunned that they'd stood up for her. Or at least saved her hymen. For that, she was grateful.

Snarls ripped from the vampires' mouths, Johnny skittered away to his bunk.

“I wasn't fucking serous you dickweed!” Synyster barked.

When they turned around they found her breathing rapidly, still scared.

“We may not like you, but THAT was too far.” Shadows said.
Zack nodded in agreement.

The girl didn't want to admit it, but she needed to be held. Her brain was working overtime, her chest hurt, her stomach was in painful knots and her lungs hurt. She could move her fingers, toes and arms though now.

She hadn't felt so vulnerable in century's.

Synyster whispered to Lex up front, not that anyone noticed. Synyster could feel bits of others' emotions and he felt the girls feelings.

Lex headed back to the couch where she was, lifted her head, sat down, then lay her head on his lap. He began to pet her hair softly, the vampires noticed how she purred slightly.

Her eyes slipped closed and she fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is the shortest chapter I've ever writen! Its crap, I know. I'm trying to get this story into regular updates but I can't do it without comments!