Status: comment and subscribe if you like!

What Can I Say? God Hates Us

I like watching people. Observing their daily routines, watching them move on with their mundane lives. I notice how they flinch, how they react to things. I watch them shiver when their cold, and sweat when it's hot. The little things they do that are just so human.

They fascinate me. My eyes constantly dart around for something to watch. I don't speak much, just listen. Then again, in my world there's no one to talk to. I am alone. The only one of my kind.

I have no job, but I need no food nor shelter. I need none of the things a human does. I can walk around with them and blend in, but I prefer to jump on house tops. That's how my kind get places, we rarely walk but we jump, climb and flip.

I can sleep, I can eat and yes I can get plastered. I sleep to pass time, not because I need it. I eat to look normal when I'm in the public eye.

I sleep most of the day, and climb roof tops at night. I can jump 90 feet, climb up straight poles, climb up walls like a spider, walk on a telephone line, grow my finger nails and teeth at will and can hold my breath for two hours. I'm no super hero, I don't stop murders or drug deals; I watch them.

As you can imagine, it is nice to have somewhere to sleep when I feel like it. So I live in a run down apartment complex here in Huntington Beach California. I like it here, lots of interesting things go on in this town. Things to watch.

Just what am I? I have no clue.

------

I don't own A7x or any real person, I do own the plot and all offical characters. Character page will be added when you learn more about her. I won't even tell you her name yet. :)

Rating subject to change.