Status: To be updated pretty frequently

Paradise City

New

I get up at 1pm after a good 10 hours of sleep. I shower, check out and I’m in my car again. I figure I might as well head somewhere nice and have fun on my own while everyone else is probably out at some pretty Mexican beach.

I get into my car and stare at the steering wheel for a good 10 minutes. Where the fuck do I go now?

16 hours later, I find myself at some random elementary school park in what I think is Arizona. I throw the swing over the metal thing to shorten the long ass chains and smoke. This is probably illegal, but fuck it.

My phone starts vibrating and when I hear the voice on the other line, I instantly regret picking it up.

“Brian, finally.” Camille’s voice says relieved.

I grimace. No, it wasn’t because she had an annoyingly fake bubbly high voice, or anything like that. It was normal, like a normal girl’s voice. Cause they don’t have to be bitchy, fake looking or exceptionally slutty to screw up a relationship.

“For the last time, what do you want?” I say more angrily than hurt.

I can’t even believe all the time I wasted on this girl. And it wasn’t like any of us even saw it coming, they all genuinely like her.

“I’m not gonna try and pretend it never happened. I’m sorry. It was a huge mistake and I love you. I regret it so much.”

“Well maybe it would’ve been smart if ya thought of that before fucking some dick on my bed.” I say as bluntly as can be.

“I get it. Anyway, I’m on my way out your door as we speak… I don’t wanna do this, Bri. I get that you’re hurt. But… just give me a call when you’ve had some time to yourself, kay? We can’t just end what we have like this.” Camille says.

“Don’t hold your breath. Leave the key under the loose brick and drop Pinkly off at my dad’s. Bye, Camille.” I say.

“Bri-“

I hang up cutting her off and put my phone on silent.

What feels like a couple minutes later, I hear a loud annoying voice waking me up.

“Hey, dude. You shouldn’t be smoking at a playground. That’s not right, man.” This really hot chick with hazel eyes and black hair says as she grabs my cigarette and takes a long drag from it.

“What the fuck. You just stole that from me.” I say, eyeing her greasy obviously unwashed hair and tattered black sneakers.

“It’s just a cigarette, dude.” She replies airily.

“No, dude, it was not just a cigarette, it was a Marlboro.” I reply starting to get really annoyed at the chick.

“Aw, you’re pretty cute when you’re annoyed, hun. Want some good stuff? Cause I can definitely get some of that for you. I’m Mikki, what’s your name?” She asks.

“None of your business and don’t call me cute. And what do you mean good stuff? You’re fuckin weird.” I say getting off the swing and walking back towards my car.

“Well, you were already smoking at a playground. Just lookin for some new customers and stuff. Ya know, to get drugs. Gotta make money somehow.” She replies.

“No, okay? I just came here to get some quiet til you screwed that up for me.” I say as I open my car door.

“Alright then, grumpy. See you never. Stay adorable!” She says as I close the door, waving goodbye as if I was the nicest person in the world to her.

I have nowhere to go now. After driving around this tiny place for a bit, I found myself in a local bar called The Witches Brew. It’s a pretty cool place with all this with memorabilia weird stuff. I mean, there were drinks and that’s already enough for me.

Too bad another chick had to go and screw things up for me again.

“Geez, cutie, here again?” That Mikki chick said as I turned to her direction.

“Oh, you again.” I say and turn back to my drink.

“Aw. Come on, no hug?”

“Stop calling me that.”

“Well, if only you would just tell me your real name then.”

“Too bad for you that’s not happening.” I say.

She goes and hangs out with some other people in the bar.

By 11 pm Mikki’s back sitting next to me and I could barely even remember where I was. After polishing off what seemed like my millionth beer, I stand up to go look for a hotel and end the night. Not without making my stool topple over and tripping myself.

“Woah, woah. Hold on there, or you’re gonna break your ass bone or something.” Mikki says while grabbing a hold of my arm and supporting me.

I laugh drunkenly and say, “Stop talking about my ass.”

Why is she talking about my ass? She likes me. We should have sex.

“Ha. You’re cute and funny.” She says while hauling my ass out the door.

“Now where are your car keys? We gotta get you home.” She adds.

“Mm’not from here, Miks. I’m from Caaaliforniaaa!”

“I figured. And Miks, where’d that come from?” She asks as her eyebrows scrunch together at the same time.

“Well you’re pretty hot, and we know I’m very hot therefore we should have sex, kaay?” I say.

“You’re funny, or maybe it’s just cause I’m drunk too. I say we do do something stupid and do inappropriate things to each other.” She responds while getting my car keys out of my pocket.

“Ha! You just said doo doo.” I laugh my vision getting warped every few seconds.

“Oooh. So funny. Now get in the car or you’re sleeping on the street.” She says.

“Was just about to, duh

“Sure, smart guy.” It was the last thing I heard from her before things started getting messy.