Status: Please comment :D I want opinions.

Hidden

My father was no where in sight; nor was his body. Did he burn in the fire? Iris, who stood next to me as I stood stairing in horror at the house, couldn't take her eyes off of me. She obviously knew something was up with how I was acting.

"Is something wrong?" Iris asked.

"Can you keep a secret?" My blue eyes wouldn't - couldn't - look away from the house; I looked closely for any sign of life.

"Uh, well yeah, but you're freaking me out. Can you tell me what's going on?" Iris hassled.

I quickly glanced around me, made sure I was out of way from passing eavesdroppers and any guards when I went to whisper to Iris. "That was my house that just burned down..." I finally managed to pry my eyes from the ashes of it and set my eyes to look at Iris. And I think my father was in it, I didn't say it even though I wanted to.

"I thought you were from Cambreia." Iris says.

"I lied, but only to keep papa safe." As I say this, I notice a body scorched to the bone. I covered my mouth with my hand to hide my horror. Iris, who is babbling a heap of words in the same minute, now sees the body with the burns and I only know this because she shuts up.
  1. The Cave
    Papa came into my hut, he told me we had to leave because people were coming. We left the house, went underground in one of the ancient tunnels they used in the war in the past. We walked for what seem liked miles, until we climbed up a ladder. Then
  2. Lost Puppy
    "Easton?" I question. "I demand you to take me there!" I held onto the hilt of my knife, maybe they will help me if I seem powerful and strong - and if I just so happen to threaten their life. It's not like I would kill them, or hurt them; because I
  3. Why?
    Patch points at me. "She might look weak and small, but give her a knife she and she has one hell of an arm."