Status: i wrote this story in 6 hours.. and i haven't written a story/chapter/anything related to a story in 2 years :( damn exams... anyway, hope it's not too bad :P

Love's Decisions

Threesome

The next morning I was crawled up in bed, wondering. I was even more confused now than ever. I loved Blaise. How could I not know that I loved Blaise? How could I love Blaise? But then there was Draco. Those kisses were… phenomenal. They were everything I expected from a relationship. They were exciting and dangerous. They made me feel alive. And if Blaise wasn’t in the equation, I would be with Draco. But even though I was more attracted to Draco… I loved Blaise. Was I supposed to choose the person that I loved or the person that I wanted to be with? Was I supposed to choose my head, which was telling me that love is what is more important than adventure and passion; or was I supposed to choose my heart, which was telling me to pursue the raw feelings and emotions that Draco brought out of me?

I eventually walked out of my dorm room, halfway through the day, to attend lessons. I sighed as I entered my herbology lesson, wishing the day would be over quickly. The shocking part was only coming. As I entered, I saw Draco sitting on one side of the room, and Blaise sitting on the opposite side. They’d both saved seats for me.
“Kara, I saved a seat for you!” Blaise called.
“Kara come over here” Draco requested. I looked from one to the other, not knowing what to do, before the teacher saved me by beginning the lesson.
“Don’t bother sitting down, Kara. Today we’ll be going outside to do our project. Now, find yourselves a partner” she called. I really, really wished that she didn’t say that final sentence. Everyone in the class went over to their friends, and Draco and Blaise approached me. I was about to break down when the teacher came over again, being the angel that she was, and interrupted us “Oh, you three are left over. Well then, you’ll be a trio. You can go outside into the grounds to pick up any rare specimen you can find” she noted, before walking away. A trio. Fantastic.

***

Draco and Blaise were being more impossible than ever. They were both fighting for my attention. Blaise, by this time, had figured that something was up with Draco. And so now they were both trying to out do each other.
“I found three different ones. This should be enough for our entire project! Blaise Zabini to save the day” Blaise joked, as he handed me the three different, slimy things. Somehow I felt like he wasn’t joking around. Draco came over quickly, and took the slimy objects from me
“What are you doing, Blaise? Handing something so disgusting to a lady?” Draco responded, faking a ‘good boy’ attitude. I chuckled at his ‘attempt’ to look like an angel, and Blaise wasn’t best pleased that Draco was making me laugh. He stormed off towards the classroom, and I felt like going after him, if it wasn’t for Draco holding onto me and pulling me back.
“Just leave him. God, what a drama queen” he murmured in my ear, leading me towards the tree stump where we filled out our evaluation. Draco was sitting opposite and I noticed that he stopped writing after a while. I looked up and he instantly pressed his lips against mine. I was taken off guard, but kissed him back as he placed his hand on my cheek, the other around my waist, as he continued to press his lips again and again against mine. I pulled back suddenly, a look of terror on my face. What was I doing? Was I choosing Draco? If I wasn’t, why was I kissing him? This was so wrong. I couldn’t look into his eyes and so looked at the side of his head, where I saw our Herbology class. I saw a familiar face looking out of the window, a look of heartbreak on his face. Blaise.
♠ ♠ ♠
wat up

i transferred school

oh well at least the guys in the new school are hot ^_^