Status: i wrote this story in 6 hours.. and i haven't written a story/chapter/anything related to a story in 2 years :( damn exams... anyway, hope it's not too bad :P

Love's Decisions

Choice

I went to my first lesson of the day feeling dread. Astrology wasn’t exactly a subject that I enjoyed having. It was just a filler lesson to complete my timetable.
As I walked in, I saw no other than the two that I really didn’t want to see, sitting there. Could I not catch a break?
I again sat away from them, since this was working for me, and went about my own business. Draco, Blaise and I were the last three to leave the lesson; seeing as they’d conveniently ‘tripped’ and knocked over all of my work, so I had to spend extra time clearing it all up. I knew they had some sort of plan, and hoped to dodge out before they could put that plan into action.
I was about to leave the door when I felt two different hands on both of my upper arms. They swiveled me around and I came face to face with Draco and Blaise.
“Kara… we both want to be with you” Blaise started
“But you have to choose one of us” Draco finished. I looked from one to the other, feeling panicked. They waited in silence, before Blaise stepped close to me and put his hands on my face
“Kara I love you. I love you so much that I can’t ever imagine letting you go. I need you Kara” Blaise whispered, looking into my eyes as if he was looking into my soul. Draco pushed Blaise out of the way, before pulling me into him by putting his arms around my waist.
“Kara I don’t need you. I want you. You know that we have something. I make you feel alive, like you’re a young and wild girl again. Like we could do anything together. I’m what you want” Draco pointed out, looking at me softly. I looked from one to the other, before pulling Draco’s hands off me and stepping away.
“I don’t know… I can’t… I can’t choose between you two. My head says one thing and my heart says another. I just don’t know” I whispered, before running away from them. I couldn’t deal with this right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chapter will be longer