Status: i wrote this story in 6 hours.. and i haven't written a story/chapter/anything related to a story in 2 years :( damn exams... anyway, hope it's not too bad :P

Love's Decisions

Inevitable

I sighed as I placed my chin on my knees, looking out at the forbidden forest. I wondered what it would be like to just go in there and get lost. It would probably be better than being here right now. I heard movement beside me and saw Draco come and sit next to me.
“What’s up?” he asked. I shrugged
“Life changing decisions and all” I mumbled, and he chuckled. Draco pulled me to face him and delivered a phenomenal kiss. That really didn’t help. I was still confused and now I was dizzy.
“I hope that helped your decision a little” Draco whispered, looking back at me. I sighed, looking away.
“How am I supposed to choose, Draco?” I asked, looking at the forest. I turned to face him “I know it’s selfish, I know that. But how am I supposed to choose between two people that I-… that mean so much to me?” I asked hoarsely. I was about to say two people that I loved, but I didn’t want to bring that problem up. I knew if Draco and I established that we loved each other, out loud, things would only get even more confusing. My forehead only had so much space that could be taken up by wrinkles. Draco offered me a sympathetic look as I placed my head on his chest. How was I supposed to make one the happiest man ever, whilst destroying another’s world? I had originally broken up with Blaise so as not to string him along, but now I was stringing along both of them. Eventually I’d have to choose one, and so there was no way of avoiding the fact that I would have strung the other along. How was someone supposed to make a decision like this? My hands were shaking, my was heart pounding, and my palms were sweaty as I thought about the reaction I would get if I rejected one or the other. I shouldn’t be allowed to ruin someone’s life like that. But it was inevitable. I didn’t know what to do, but knew that I needed to make a decision soon.